Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so....anyone have links to the harem hotel and mythic manor signatures?
You can just use the search at the top to search the relevant threads for sigs.
Here are some by Krull:
Fan Sig:
View attachment 108488 View attachment 108489 View attachment 108490 View attachment 108491
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/119900_hh-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/119901_hh-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/119902_hh-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/06/119903_hh-fan4.gif
Fan Sig:
View attachment 120645 View attachment 120646

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/07/132063_mmanor-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/07/132064_mmanor-sfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/02/253091_mythm-fan.gif
Fan Sig:
View attachment 239575
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/02/253091_mythm-fan.gif
Previous:

Reactions: TheDevian

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
That certainly sounds good, although the phrasing of the question ("they ask to sleep with you") raises a point; outside of story events, everything seems to be initiated by MC. It might be nice to have the girls ask you out, or ask you for some action from time to time (no new events, just letting them initiate the current repeatable ones rather than always waiting for MC to make a move). It's just a thought that might improve their verisimilitude, making them feel more like real girls.
Funny, because that's almost exactly opposite of my reaction to most events. Yes, you walk up to the girls' door, which may be seen as you choosing what events to initiate, but MC has so much less dialogue than the girls that I frequently think he's taken a vow of silence. Autumn's events seem to be the only ones where MC really has much to say (she needs a little extrs push).

This isn't a complaint. In fact I think that it fits the medium very well. The less MC says the easier it is for us to self-insert and visualize our own desires and motivations behind MC's actions. I think that's a big part of what makes this game so popular. I just think it's funny we can have such different take-aways of MC's level of initiative in the world.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Funny, because that's almost exactly opposite of my reaction to most events. Yes, you walk up to the girls' door, which may be seen as you choosing what events to initiate, but MC has so much less dialogue than the girls that I frequently think he's taken a vow of silence. Autumn's events seem to be the only ones where MC really has much to say (she needs a little extrs push).

This isn't a complaint. In fact I think that it fits the medium very well. The less MC says the easier it is for us to self-insert and visualize our own desires and motivations behind MC's actions. I think that's a big part of what makes this game so popular. I just think it's funny we can have such different take-aways of MC's level of initiative in the world.
I think we're talking at cross-purposes; I'm not talking about the story scenes, in which I think MC is all but pathologically unassertive. I'm talking about how the only times any of the girls come to you is during their story scenes. Their repeatable scenes are all initiated by MC, and if you don't go to a girl, you could easily go for weeks without speaking to her. I'm imagining something like
Kali approaches you after breakfast
"Hey MC, you want to go to the beach today?"
or
Ashley comes up to you after school
"MC! I've been horny all day! Let's go fuck!"
happening when you enter a time slot. You wouldn't want to overdo it of course, but if it happened once in a while it could make the girls seem a bit more alive.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Yep. That's why the game is still being developed ;)

Felicity, Maria, and Ashley are new options to sleep with in v0.6. More will be coming.
I agree with the post about having the girls be more active in wanting to interact with the mc. Maybe you could have some of, or even new, the random, or small repeatable events start as the girl making the move, and then have the player say yes or no if they want to skip the event? I wouldnt make the game force an interaction, but rather have the start of the scenes that you select show the girl being the aggressor.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
is there anyway to reset the Emma and Felicity flags, for taking Emma's virginity in private (or not)? With a code or something?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I think we're talking at cross-purposes; I'm not talking about the story scenes, in which I think MC is all but pathologically unassertive. I'm talking about how the only times any of the girls come to you is during their story scenes. Their repeatable scenes are all initiated by MC, and if you don't go to a girl, you could easily go for weeks without speaking to her. I'm imagining something like

Kali approaches you after breakfast
"Hey MC, you want to go to the beach today?"
or

Ashley comes up to you after school
"MC! I've been horny all day! Let's go fuck!"
happening when you enter a time slot. You wouldn't want to overdo it of course, but if it happened once in a while it could make the girls seem a bit more alive.
I actually took note in the most recent update that several of the story scenes were also initiated by the girls, rather than MC going up to their door and selecting "Talk." The bar scenes as well are all random chance encounter from what I can tell. For what you're describing, I think that would fall under the "random events" category of content. Awhile ago Runey asked what type of content people want most, and random events had quite low support from what I recall.

I think the issue basically comes down to player agency and control. Players like to feel like they are the ones in control, and random events necessarily take some of that control away. Sure you can include an option to refuse when the random event presents itself, but you don't control when it activates, and I know I'd feel like a dick turning down one of my girls, even my lesser liked ones. It also make players feel like they're missing content. If you don't control when the content activates, then it's difficult to know under what conditions more content will activate, and how much more needs to be activated. Although the side-character list is a very good solution to this issue.

I don't think that random scenes like you describe are bad. I very much enjoyed the bar scenes. But these types of issues would need to be addressed, and I think random scenes would need to have quite limited application to avoid some players feeling frustrated.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So i know this is jumping the gun somewhat.....but im just gonna say i cant wait for Ann :love:(or is it Anna) to join our harem. Seriously hope that dark elf has more content than Lin's sister has currently! And i hope we can stick it up her ass at some point.

Plus a question....repeating the threesome qith Kali and her sister...just says TODO after selecting....is this one of the bugs with the beta build or just hasnt been done yet?

Reactions: Runey

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
So i know this is jumping the gun somewhat.....but im just gonna say i cant wait for Ann :love:(or is it Anna) to join our harem. Seriously hope that dark elf has more content than Lin's sister has currently! And i hope we can stick it up her ass at some point.

Plus a question....repeating the threesome qith Kali and her sister...just says TODO after selecting....is this one of the bugs with the beta build or just hasnt been done yet?
Let me guess, you played the beta?

Reactions: Runey and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yep. That's why the game is still being developed ;)

Felicity, Maria, and Ashley are new options to sleep with in v0.6. More will be coming.
Just a question Runey. In this beta build, i only had felicity, lin, and android as options to sleep with in bed at night....im assuming the full build version will add maria and ashley as options as well then? Gonna have to restart game if so since i went to the end of this beta.....dont want to give out spoilers yet.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Just a question Runey. In this beta build, i only had felicity, lin, and android as options to sleep with in bed at night....im assuming the full build version will add maria and ashley as options as well then? Gonna have to restart game if so since i went to the end of this beta.....dont want to give out spoilers yet.
Maria was an option in the Beta, Ash is the only addition to the full build that was not in the Beta.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

or

It could be an extension of the peeping scene with Maria where she asks you to come visit her at night.

Runey said he was thinking about allowing us to visit a girl for sex at night at some point, so then the only thing I could add is that more than Maria have options similar (not all on cam, though Android works for that since she is aware, but maybe Kali could send an e-mail, or Autumn or Lin could slip a note under your door, or something like that) when they are feeling horny. This idea would work well if Runey does add the lust stat to the other girls like they were discussing a while back.

The other thing I would like to see is a little sex scene when the girl sleeps with you, even if it's as simple as some dialogue and a varied facial pose for showing that they are feeling good (and maybe them being nude), like Lin's first time.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Maria was an option in the Beta, Ash is the only addition to the full build that was not in the Beta.
Dont think i ever got the option to have her sleep with me overnight in this beta and i went to the end of her story thus far.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes