Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I cant go fprward game because it keep pop up with a error..
any have this files? so i can put this missing files in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Thanks for the report. This has been fixed in the up to date version.
Yay..gotta DL that..love the game you made..wonderfuly and hottest game ;)
thanks for that.

EDIT. all ok now from load save..it work as well. :love:

Reactions: Runey

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
ok so far game seems ok but as far as i can see so far the game makes same unrealistic fault of some other games.

When you get to point you can sleep with one of the girls. when they get in your bed you shouldnt just go to sleep. there should be lewd choices you can do together before going sleep and in the morning you should wake up together not just they somehow woke back in there room.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have been all but demanding for the scene to be changed, and/or parts of it to be removed for weeks, and while you are entitled to that opinion, you are not entitled to get pissed off because someone else has a differing viewpoint. You got all indignant at E-Dog because he felt the scene had merit, and was important to the story, as do the majority of us, even if we do not all like every aspect of it, we see where he was going with it, why it is there, and the importance of it to the world building he is trying to do.
Actually I've been suggesting that it should be possible to avoid it, not that it should be removed, and I got pissed because he said that shouldn't even be an option. Not just because he liked the scene. And while I wouldn't presume to speak for the majority, I'm pretty sure more people have said they would like to see an alternative than have said they enjoyed it.
The whole point of it is to show that treating people with love works better than treating them as property, and personally, I think that's a good thing all around.
I still don't buy that; is there some ban on being nice to your elf he's going to lift? Because otherwise those who actually care about their elves will treat them well with or without his blessing, and those who don't (if they should pretend to) would just be using psychological manipulation to groom them. That's a good thing now?

Besides, as long as the possibility to lose and not convince him of anything is there, even accepting that winning would have a positive outcome it can't possibly be used to justify the scene's narrative importance (as I have pointed out before).

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Here's an example of what is coming in the full release of v0.6

Not completely done yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The girl featured here is the model.
This looks great. Nice overhaul of the pc.
And the pictures remind me how much I like Lins slut outfit. I would love it if I could put that on different girls

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
LOL I just now find that Easter egg in scene with Felicity

If you don't know abot it, then just always click on button "give her money" until that option dissapear
About 200 pages ago I talked about it XD, you can use it until you only get one option multiple times and I joked that "when I have no right answer I just dont answer"

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes