Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And the pictures remind me how much I like Lins slut outfit. I would love it if I could put that on different girls
I'm ambivalent about that one myself. While it's hot as hell and Lin looks fantastic in it, I'm generally more drawn to ones like Kali's that are nice and slutty but still look like clothing rather than underwear.

Reactions: TheDevian

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
is there an easier way to make money? without trying give to much away 3 people need me to raise almost 12000 but at that point i only had 150 now i can make couple hundred a day roughly pics and rent but this going take forever get 12000 any idea for faster cash?

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
is there an easier way to make money? without trying give to much away 3 people need me to raise almost 12000 but at that point i only had 150 now i can make couple hundred a day roughly pics and rent but this going take forever get 12000 any idea for faster cash?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But also the bar when fully upgraded is a good source of income, plus selling pinups can get you ~100 a day I think.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Aside from the normal ways to make money in game you can cheat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fraii

Jul 23, 2018
Those purchase options aren't available in game yet, they'll probably be implemented in 0.7 so you have plenty of time before it becomes an issue. Fastest moneymaking method is pinups/bar I think

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You only had $150 on day 60 ish?

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
You only had $150 on day 60 ish?
yes because the day before this happened i had spent most my money buying almost every outfit and upgrade etc. remember i did this without any cheats or walkthroughs so i had no idea what was coming then next morning and whack and i need 12000 lol

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But also the bar when fully upgraded is a good source of income, plus selling pinups can get you ~100 a day I think.
You can't make $100 per day unless you include the rent money. The money you get from pictures varies depending on the outfit, with the best being $20-$30 from the slut outfit (but this requires a $200 investment per girl). You get three time slots per day, for a maximum of $90 if you get really lucky. More likely is closer to $70, then adding $30 rent makes $100 per day. $12,000 divided by $100 is obviously 120 days.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm ambivalent about that one myself. While it's hot as hell and Lin looks fantastic in it, I'm generally more drawn to ones like Kali's that are nice and slutty but still look like clothing rather than underwear.
I can see where you are coming from. The outfit is a hot piece of lingerie and seeing it on the model just confirmed for me that it looks good not only on Lin.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You can't make $100 per day unless you include the rent money. The money you get from pictures varies depending on the outfit, with the best being $20-$30 from the slut outfit (but this requires a $200 investment per girl). You get three time slots per day, for a maximum of $90 if you get really lucky. More likely is closer to $70, then adding $30 rent makes $100 per day. $12,000 divided by $100 is obviously 120 days.
Don't forget about the Bar. It's a new addition, but you're likely going to buy it soon after the second floor. That's roughly $400 max a week, or roughly $57 a day passively.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Don't forget about the Bar. It's a new addition, but you're likely going to buy it soon after the second floor. That's roughly $400 max a week, or roughly $57 a day passively.
I don't know how other people play, but here's my situation. I started in 0.4. I'm currently on day 189, and have exactly $90 to my name. I have bought everything except android's slut outfit (not a fan), mixology training, and advertisements. I also only bought one of the music tracks for the bar, because I've been given no indication that buying more does anything. I've had the bar operational for 3 in game weeks and my highest profit has been $190.

Obviously my situation is anecdotal and cannot be used as anything more than the most limited of data, but it is my personal experience. I'm not going to try to do even simple math here, 'cause that's not my strong suit, but it feels like it still might take a very long time to save up enough to buy the elves at the currently listed prices once they are implemented. Just buying Jin at $1,000 was just at the edge of feeling grindy for me.

As stated my personal experience is too limited to draw too many conclusions from, but I hope that whatever costs and earnings come out at the end are tested enough to feel balanced how you feel is right.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't know how other people play, but here's my situation. I started in 0.4. I'm currently on day 189, and have exactly $90 to my name. I have bought everything except android's slut outfit (not a fan), mixology training, and advertisements. I also only bought one of the music tracks for the bar, because I've been given no indication that buying more does anything. I've had the bar operational for 3 in game weeks and my highest profit has been $190.

Obviously my situation is anecdotal and cannot be used as anything more than the most limited of data, but it is my personal experience. I'm not going to try to do even simple math here, 'cause that's not my strong suit, but it feels like it still might take a very long time to save up enough to buy the elves at the currently listed prices once they are implemented. Just buying Jin at $1,000 was just at the edge of feeling grindy for me.

As stated my personal experience is too limited to draw too many conclusions from, but I hope that whatever costs and earnings come out at the end are tested enough to feel balanced how you feel is right.
Hm, well I can always change the money to make everything more smooth. However, Ellen does tell you that having at least 5 music options increase money. Actually, almost everything increases money. (don't remember exactly)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes