sub-c

Nov 28, 2017
It amazes me how people manage to go to the first page, skip past the change log, check to make sure what version of the game to download, wait while it downloads, play it, realise there's no new content then come here to ask if there's anything new. You get the same thing on some image boards with everything you need to know in the OP but people still seem confused and lost when all the information is there, always, right in front of them.

That aside, thanks for all the extra effort you put into redoing all of Ashley's scenes/events Runey. She really stands out better in game with her new outfit, it makes her feel more at home with the rest of the characters for some reason and I like that a lot.

Reactions: January2015

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
It amazes me how people manage to go to the first page, skip past the change log, check to make sure what version of the game to download, wait while it downloads, play it, realise there's no new content then come here to ask if there's anything new. You get the same thing on some image boards with everything you need to know in the OP but people still seem confused and lost when all the information is there, always, right in front of them.

That aside, thanks for all the extra effort you put into redoing all of Ashley's scenes/events Runey. She really stands out better in game with her new outfit, it makes her feel more at home with the rest of the characters for some reason and I like that a lot.
Seriously, there's a reason people will always shout READ THE STICKY. Except here it's more like READ THE OP.

Reactions: George Halstead

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Thats not as bad as when someone asks when there will be an update and like 5 posts above them is another post asking the same thing and then on the previous page there is an development update from the dev.

Basically, people need to read the OP and read the last few pages of a thread before asking their questions.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
So the whole recent problem with Patreon was Ashley looked young? I just presumed she was 18 and still in highschool, and that she was therefore legally an adult. Well, at least Harem Hotel stayed on Patreon. But it seems like Patreon needs clearer and more consistent guidelines for adult content.

Reactions: Runey

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I set it so you could choose as many girls as you'd like, although if I could, I would only give players 3 votes there.
Voted for 2 main girls because no one comes close to Lin and Android.

Voted for 3 side girls because there are so many to choose from. Ellen's the best side girl, personality, looks, whole package. I love Juliet even though her personality hasn't had a chance to show yet, I just love her design too much. And I really like where Sylvia's character is going.

Reactions: cvbn28c and Runey

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Dear author. Why can't I upload a new version as an update? Namely in the form of the full version. (On the one hand I understand you so the chances of critical bugs below, but on the other with every upgrade to download more than 2 GB is not particularly convenient.)
Runey + A friend are working on a way to have an updater in the future instead of having to download full releases, if everything works out users will be able to just launch the updater which will then update the game to the latest release.

D

Deleted member 418221

The last update I played was 0.5.3 so I'm quite happy with the update lol

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry I completely forgot to post that the links have been updated to the 0.6.2 fixed version. My Bad.
Harem Hotel v0.6.2 fixed version
Edit: Links have been updated to the fixed version
You may want to wait for a new fixed version that will be uploaded to address some bugs

PC - - - - -
Mac - - - - -
Android (Phone) - - - - -
Android (Tablet) - - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OP should be updated shortly
You may want to wait for a new fixed version that will be uploaded to address some bugs

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
A new build has yet to be uploaded. Another bug was found, so I suggest the mods wait a bit before uploading to find any more bugs, if there are any left.
Post edited to say there will be a new fixed version and people may want to wait on that one.

D

Deleted member 418221

The walkthrough says there's supposed to be an event for Moon at level 3. But going to the bar doesn't trigger it. I'm not sure what I need to do here. Any ideas?

NVM: It just triggered. Although it didn't involve Moon at all, which is a bit saddening.

ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
when i start the game i keep getting this message

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Thu Mar 21 10:53:39 2019

please help

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes