• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
sorry to be a noob just played this for first time and got a couple of questions
1 any idea if we will be able to buy the new elves on next update one on left is an absolute hottie
2 roughly how long between updates

and finally great game loveing the storys cant wait for marriage option and more hottie elves
thanks in advance
Yes, you will be able to buy the Elves, possibly in v0.7.
Typically I work very fast, updates will usually come out a month and a half after the last one, but in this case, I've run into a hiccup and had to delay work on v0.7.

Sorry if this has been answered before. My Ashley friendship is only at 11 and I don't know how to increase it to get the cafe sex scene. I've got the twins arrived at the hotel and their scenes finished - have I now gone too far to be able to increase Ashley's friendship?
Raise Maria's friendship to 4.

any tips how to make fast money?
Get all the girls, buy all the bar's upgrades, use the $1,000 advertising tier, slutty or nude pinups.

Is issue with patreon solved? :unsure:(0.7.0 patch)
The issue was solved, so that means v0.6 could be released.

Is there a code for money
Cheat codes are for Patrons only, but have been leaked on this thread.

The 3rd post above yours answered your question #8,146
go to the MC's bedroom,click on the computer then click the "notepad" at the bottom of the screen and type "gimmeallyourmoney" (minus the "" that is)

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
hello there, who is lucy?

i have the bar maxed out and i think all storys done,
but i have already a 0/0 from lucy (who?).

when i will know the new update is completely done?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

Overview:
You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where 8 beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train them. Harem Hotel includes fully animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, an array of stats and traits to build and unlock, many outfits to use, unique characters and fetishes, over 384 unique events, over 7,775 images, and way, way more to come.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-20
Release Date: 2019-03-20
Developer: Runey -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Incest Code:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (phone): - - -
Android (tablet): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: -

View attachment 145480 View attachment 145481 View attachment 145483 View attachment 145484 View attachment 169192 View attachment 200484 View attachment 200485 View attachment 200486 View attachment 200487 View attachment 200488 View attachment 200489 View attachment 200491 View attachment 200490 View attachment 200492 View attachment 200493 View attachment 200494 View attachment 200495
I attempted to download and the main game executable file was missing

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hello there, who is lucy?

i have the bar maxed out and i think all storys done,
but i have already a 0/0 from lucy (who?).

when i will know the new update is completely done?
Lucy is Kali's sister. You meet her in Kali's story.

I attempted to download and the main game executable file was missing
That's strange. You may have gotten a corrupted file.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes