RomaNMR

Jun 8, 2018
whacha mean? to see the girls traits click the "I" on top of the screen and pick the girls you wanna see and the traits will be there
What exactly do they mean? Like description of them. Sorry for my eng, i hope you understood me now :)

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
@Runey:
When i choose the option to talk to Ashley and then Juliet appears in her room.
But Ashley says different Names to Juliet, so i found 2 Typos here.
Or is that intended?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, how can i find out what mean every trait?
Cumdump Cum ON her
Cumslut Cum IN her
Cocksusker Blowjobs
Nympho Vaginal Sex
Buttslut Anal Sex
Slick Hands Handjobs
Exhibitionist Exposing themselves in public
Submissive Dungeon Visits
Mega Slut Increase Sluttiness Stat
Paizuri Star Boobjobs
Face Sitter MC Eating pussy
Foot Fetish Foot Jobs

This what you meant ??

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Cumdump Cum ON her
Cumslut Cum IN her
Cocksusker Blowjobs
Nympho Vaginal Sex
Buttslut Anal Sex
Slick Hands Handjobs
Exhibitionist Exposing themselves in public
Submissive Dungeon Visits
Mega Slut Increase Sluttiness Stat
Paizuri Star Boobjobs
Face Sitter MC Eating pussy
Foot Fetish Foot Jobs

This what you meant ??
Cumdump = cum inside of her (hence the dump)
cum slut = cum on her

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Cumdump = cum inside of her (hence the dump)
cum slut = cum on her
Sorry to be "that guy" but a pages back you mentioned that the upload needed updating for bug fix. Is this still being worked on or is the current version the fixed one?

Thank you for a great game.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sorry to be "that guy" but a pages back you mentioned that the upload needed updating for bug fix. Is this still being worked on or is the current version the fixed one?

Thank you for a great game.
The bug fixes are done, I've just been sitting on the bug patch in case any more show up.

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
hi runey i know this not major important but now that Ashley is all costume changed you may need update the 5th picture on the 1st post as that still shows Ashley in her blue school uniform and may confuse any new people who arrive.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
O my god.

Just tried this game for the first time.
Option to choose how Lin should call you.

Me with my perverted mind.... Daddy.....
I did NOT expect that i would get a response like "but he is not my father".....

The fact that the developer made that this way...well... It's already at a +2 for me because of that.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
O my god.

I did NOT expect that i would get a response like "but he is not my father".....

The fact that the developer made that this way...well... It's already at a +2 for me because of that.
i have her and the android call me "Daddy" as well it sounds cute :)

Slvyr

Nov 11, 2017
Patreon has made it very clear that it's not about her being petite. Or about her wearing the school uniform. It's about both on one character, which is why they were fine with me changing her outfit.

So what you're saying is patreon has informed you in a round about way that a "Schoolgirl" rockin massive knockers is fine? aka, "you can't be 18+ if you're in school and petite. but if you're in school and have massive tits you're magically granted the ability to be 18+ because this is how genetics works in our world here at patreon."

Reactions: aolli

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hi runey i know this not major important but now that Ashley is all costume changed you may need update the 5th picture on the 1st post as that still shows Ashley in her blue school uniform and may confuse any new people who arrive.
Oh, thanks. I've contacted the staff.

O my god.

;)

So what you're saying is patreon has informed you in a round about way that a "Schoolgirl" rockin massive knockers is fine? aka, "you can't be 18+ if you're in school and petite. but if you're in school and have massive tits you're magically granted the ability to be 18+ because this is how genetics works in our world here at patreon."
Hahaha, that's exactly what they said. I told them there are other girls Ashley's age wearing school uniforms in Ashley's same class, except those girls had bigger breasts. Patreon was fine with everyone but Ashley. Ashley even has the same cup size as the average Asian.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
O my god.

I had the same reaction when I had Lin call me Daddy, too. If you haven't discovered it, yet, she also has some unique dialogue if you have her call you by your name. It makes me wonder how many other nicknames there are that trigger unique responses.;)

Considering that she says she's 19 in the game sort of adds to it, but I guess the gang at Patreon would've had to actually play some of the game to catch it.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes