recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
when i start the game i keep getting this message

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\anurag\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.6.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Thu Mar 21 10:53:39 2019

please help
compressed version?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Patreon has made it very clear that it's not about her being petite. Or about her wearing the school uniform. It's about both on one character, which is why they were fine with me changing her outfit.
Tbh though, that is still kinda stupid. patreon logic: Petite wahmen can't wear schoolgirl clothes ever!!! XP
hopefully their stupidity doesn't cause you too much pain.

Also might I suggest having a legacy version (like 6.1) so people can download and play it with the original ashley content if they would like. (on this forums downloads I mean, not on patreon)

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Also might I suggest having a legacy version (like 6.1) so people can download and play it with the original ashley content if they would like. (on this forums downloads I mean, not on patreon)
I like the idea of this, but it would mean a lot more work for Runeygoing forward, having to create 2 versions of each new Ashley scene.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I like the idea of this, but it would mean a lot more work for Runeygoing forward, having to create 2 versions of each new Ashley scene.
*Takes a long drag*
Yeah man, but I'm sure, man, he wants to stay true to his art, man!

Reactions: Hones
Feb 21, 2019
sorry to be a noob just played this for first time and got a couple of questions
1 any idea if we will be able to buy the new elves on next update one on left is an absolute hottie
2 roughly how long between updates

and finally great game loveing the storys cant wait for marriage option and more hottie elves
thanks in advance

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
that isn't what I meant, i mean just having a download for 6.1 as a legacy version, so people can play the original ashley content if they wish. aka it stays 6.1 forever.

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered before. My Ashley friendship is only at 11 and I don't know how to increase it to get the cafe sex scene. I've got the twins arrived at the hotel and their scenes finished - have I now gone too far to be able to increase Ashley's friendship?

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
that isn't what I meant, i mean just having a download for 6.1 as a legacy version, so people can play the original ashley content if they wish. aka it stays 6.1 forever.
Well the 6.1 version is still in the thread and I found and downloaded it in like a minute or two sooo...

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
sorry to be a noob just played this for first time and got a couple of questions
1 any idea if we will be able to buy the new elves on next update one on left is an absolute hottie
2 roughly how long between updates

and finally great game loveing the storys cant wait for marriage option and more hottie elves
thanks in advance
yea we can and im looking forward to owning ann :)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm going to assume that you mean staying at 6.1 and just ignoring all added content afterwards. I guess it would depend on whether or not Runey keeps backup files of previous versions; otherwise, something like 6.1 would have to come from somewhere else. With the way Runey was talking in regards to all that he had to do to "please" Patreon, it sounded to me like he may have done a complete wipe of any references to Ashley's old outfit so the files may no longer exist. Only Runey could say for sure.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes