ray3dave

May 12, 2017
i have her and the android call me "Daddy" as well it sounds cute :)
On one hand I hold you for strange guys. On the other hand, for loving Baxter Dury's song "Miami" so much (hint - the great video is worth watching, find it on youtube), I chose to make them call me "EYEDOCTOR" (which makes the funniest line among many good ones in "Miami"), which after a (short!) while gets pretty stupid as well. It's not easy to find something good.

And YES, Baxter Dury is the son of Ian Dury, similar voice and accent, different music. I love them both.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Not possible as I did with it as I did to the previous versions of taking whole folder and extracted it so all contents should've stayed intact.
The exe is in the archive so either the zip got corrupted or your AV quarantined, just try downloading it again - Here

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The exe is in the archive so either the zip got corrupted or your AV quarantined, just try downloading it again - Here
I'm attempting to redownload the zip now to see what happened for it I'll double click the main folder to see on getting what is missed to extract that way if the zip isn't corrupted as my AV has allowed many other exe to clear without being quarantined

Sep 4, 2017
O my god.

Just tried this game for the first time.
Option to choose how Lin should call you.

Me with my perverted mind.... Daddy.....
I did NOT expect that i would get a response like "but he is not my father".....

The fact that the developer made that this way...well... It's already at a +2 for me because of that.
i have her and the android call me "Daddy" as well it sounds cute :)
On one hand I hold you for strange guys. On the other hand, for loving Baxter Dury's song "Miami" so much (hint - the great video is worth watching, find it on youtube), I chose to make them call me "EYEDOCTOR" (which makes the funniest line among many good ones in "Miami"), which after a (short!) while gets pretty stupid as well. It's not easy to find something good.

And YES, Baxter Dury is the son of Ian Dury, similar voice and accent, different music. I love them both.
I like to think about them as "unpaid employees" of the hotel (and I kinda wish that I could give them some kind of salary and a pay raise), so I let them call me "Boss".

But seriously, they deserve more "employee rewards".

Reactions: TheDevian

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
So,
Just finished the majority of what's available at this stage.

And i like it very much.... Not among my favorites, but certainly 1 i am going to pledge to and check again in a couple months.
Love Lin, and very much love the Android (Or EDI as she is called in my game ^^ )

Of course there are certain aspects that i didn't like very much (Monster cocks and going from hello to please cum inside me in a couple scenes :p ) But those are more personal preferences then really downsides of the game.

Glad i finally played it, and like i said... Will pledge and certainly keep an eye out for this one in the future : )

Neogeta

Mar 12, 2019
Hey, what is the best way to update a older version? Just unpack the new and delete the old? Is there new content since the last version?

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, im in with v0.6.2-pc but i think im in a dead end.
my bar is maxed out but nothing happens anymore.
and i have 1/2 unloicked with lucy - how 2/2?

is that all i can do for now?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
i wish i could have ALL the girls call the MC daddy
You can though. Maybe it requires the mod, but I renamed the Manager to my real name. Instead of that, I could just name myself Daddy.

Hey, what is the best way to update a older version? Just unpack the new and delete the old? Is there new content since the last version?
I am thinking to copy my saves to a safe folder, delete Harem Hotel and extract the new version, then move my saves back over. It should work.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So the patreon poll is so hard to judge. Kali is <3 and main waifu, second i found her in the bunny outfit my heart was hers. Maria is a close second.

Side girls? Ugh, so much harder. Ellen is my main girl and always will be, love me that slutty teacher look, she just needs some thigh highs or pantyhose <3. then its Jin! because look at her, those legs, we just need more of her content with her original costume dangit! and ofcourse Lucy because come on, secretly taking her virginity was amazing <3. then I reaaaally like the new elves, especially Anne. Need to see more of all of the side girls.

Reactions: Runey

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Haven't played the game with Ashleys new outfit yet, but I just managed to get all the traits for all the girls.

Gonna start again with the new Ashley and get back to where I was while waiting for the next update.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Haven't played the game with Ashleys new outfit yet, but I just managed to get all the traits for all the girls.

Gonna start again with the new Ashley and get back to where I was while waiting for the next update.
Thank you so much! Would love to hear your thoughts on the remade content.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
For the cumslut/cumdump trait maybe we could have a counter for it, like we have for the requirements of the other traits(handjobs, footjobs etc.)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I re-downloaded the whole zip and successfully transferred all files so I'm totally beside myself here
What do you mean by "successfully transeferred all files"?

You should unzip the file into a new location; never merge a game with an older version unless directed to.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes