D

Deleted member 1193714

I don't have a patreon account atm, but stuff I am looking forward to:
1. Characters getting closer
2. Girls sleeping with eachother (as long as I'm eventually involved)
3. Interactive dialogue, i.e. a mix of different dialogue options based on their stats, as well as previous choices effecting future ones

I think branching story lines is a bit too convoluted tbh, and may either a. take too long between updates or b. cause you to rush and it will become hard to follow. Not doubting your abilities, its just the game is already going great. You don't have to make a jack of all trades to appeal to literally everyone. Just keep doing what you think is most interesting!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jul 16, 2018
I've never seen a developer which loves his/her game like you. You all time answer on this forum and I really wanna say thank you for this passion

Guys, their eyes match their character and I think this can talk about his/her diligence

Reactions: Zatorr and Runey
Feb 3, 2018
mom and son incest ?
Not in currently. I feel pretty good in saying that it is currently unlikely to be added any time soon at the very least. I’m a little less confident to say it’ll never happen, but I am currently skeptical of it being implemented.
I know that there are “plans” for the MC’s sister, and talks of a hypothetical daughter/mom combo, but that’s all I’ve heard of.

Edits: Fixing damn iPhone mistakes.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Not in currently. I feel pretty good in saying that it is currently unlikely to be added any time soon at the very least. I’m a little less confident to say it’ll never happen, but I am currently skeptical of it being implemented.
I know that there are “plans” for the MC’s sister, and talks of a hypothetical daughter/mom combo, but that’s all I’ve heard of.

Edits: Fixing damn iPhone mistakes.
Just going off of some of her story elements, I'd think something similar could happen with Ashley's mother. Pure speculation of course.

Jan 6, 2019
Uhm,guys may I ask if the saves from previous version will still work on an update version, like for example I have a save from v0.6.2 then will it work in v0.8 or much further? Can I also ask if I have to move the saves to the obb of the game or it will automatically be there when I installed it?thank you for answering:)

Jan 6, 2019
Sorry to disrespect,but I'm confused on what Sir/Ma'am Runey said on his/her patreon page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't it look gross,well,no offense to our brothers and sisters who like this kind of situation

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dont know how to do that sorry
put the word 'spoiler' between a couple of square brackets, like these [], and /spoiler at the end, or click that spot that has the 3 dots at the top on the typing window here. ...v

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
put the word 'spoiler' between a couple of square brackets, like these [], or click that spot that has the 3 dots at the top on the typing window here. ...v
ahhh gotcha and i hope that wasnt an april fools thing from runey :)

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes