TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The issue is that a petite, small breasted character was wearing clothes often depicted with under aged people.

A lot of people have suggested work arounds, or easter eggs. But the issue is that Ashley can not wear the school uniform.
Just say we felt bad for her, and got her a new outfit. :D

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
The issue is that a petite, small breasted character was wearing clothes often depicted with under aged people.

A lot of people have suggested work arounds, or easter eggs. But the issue is that Ashley can not wear the school uniform.
Don't know if this is the bug you alluded to previously, but she still wears the old outfit in some of the frames of the foot job scene.

Feb 24, 2019
Okay so im sure about 95% of the community here does this but I want all my girls to have all available traits, just got Lin all her traits except "Cum Slut"..how do I get it for her..do I have to shower her with cum?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You cum on her. The traits are the same for all the girls, how you get "Cum Slut" with one girl is the same as you get it for the other girls. Some of the traits are harder to find, like Ashleys thighjob (Friday morning shower) or Emma's beach boob jobs. Think Maria has one you get in the dungeon (handjob) and Android alarm clock handjobs.
Okay so im sure about 95% of the community here does this but I want all my girls to have all available traits, just got Lin all her traits except "Cum Slut"..how do I get it for her..do I have to shower her with cum?
Also, idea for new trait now that im on this subject. Lactation for Android, she can do it in the kitchen and the cafe so you should be able to train that unique ability of hers.

Reactions: Runey

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Thank you very much!
Reviews really help though
one point of interest that'd imma point out.

i love how all the characters aren't "stereotypes" for the most part.
ya know; Tsundere and such. sure they're there, but its far more subtle than i'v seen in other VNs.

I'd write a full review, but i'v been playing for too long and i'd have to start entirely from scratch....that and i'm bad at writing reviews.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Don't know if this is the bug you alluded to previously, but she still wears the old outfit in some of the frames of the foot job scene.
Thanks for the report. I fixed this in a stealth patch. The patch replaces only 2 images.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I like the game so far - and the variety of girls to choose.

But I would like to know if the game assume that the mc wants to sleep with every one?
Or is it possible to avoid some of them without breaking the story of others?

Also, will we get the chance to declare one of the girls as favorite? =D

Last thing: I unlocked Ashleys story school stories after the twins joined the hotel (because I ignored Marie for too long..)
and I have to say... neither storyline makes any sense if you happen to play them in the wrong order..

If you play them at the same time it is rather hilarious to have an event with the twins and then go to Ashley and get blackmailed by the twins who have no idea who you are.... xD
Also, when they join they don't know you - even if you have met them in Ashleys story before...

It feels like they were gated behind Ashley (certain events in her story explain how the twins ended at your hotel), but that this plan was abondoned and only some story hooks are left.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I like the game so far - and the variety of girls to choose.

But I would like to know if the game assume that the mc wants to sleep with every one?
Or is it possible to avoid some of them without breaking the story of others?

Also, will we get the chance to declare one of the girls as favorite? =D

Last thing: I unlocked Ashleys story school stories after the twins joined the hotel (because I ignored Marie for too long..)
and I have to say... neither storyline makes any sense if you happen to play them in the wrong order..

If you play them at the same time it is rather hilarious to have an event with the twins and then go to Ashley and get blackmailed by the twins who have no idea who you are.... xD
Also, when they join they don't know you - even if you have met them in Ashleys story before...

It feels like they were gated behind Ashley (certain events in her story explain how the twins ended at your hotel), but that this plan was abondoned and only some story hooks are left.
Thanks.

You do have to level up all the girls for the story to continue, but I try to keep this as minimal as possible. For example, if you want a threesome with Kali and Autumn, well, you need to unlock sex with both of them to continue the story.

As for Ashley and the Twins, I've gotten reports like that before, but I haven't been told which events it happens in. I'm not sure which event 'blackmailed by the twins' is haha.

Let me know so I can fix it :giggle:

Reactions: TheHiddenOne

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks.

You do have to level up all the girls for the story to continue, but I try to keep this as minimal as possible. For example, if you want a threesome with Kali and Autumn, well, you need to unlock sex with both of them to continue the story.

As for Ashley and the Twins, I've gotten reports like that before, but I haven't been told which events it happens in. I'm not sure which event 'blackmailed by the twins' is haha.

Let me know so I can fix it :giggle:
During the time where you visit Ashley in school for her story you will run into Felicity and Emma.
The first thing is that you, if memory serves, ejaculate on Emmas chair.
Then Felicity gets a upskirt shot of Ashley and threatens to send it to everyone unless the MC ejaculates in Ashleys drink (via HJ by Emma I think).

During all events (including Ashleys Exhibition Sex 1/2) those two refer to the MC as Ashleys boyfriend who they don't really seem to know.
If you built floor 2 beforehand and did wait with Ashleys story they should know him.
Also it is possible to get Felicities sex scene before that scene, which leads to her thinking of the MC as her (and only her) boyfriend... Which makes playing Ashleys scence after that a bit jarring... xD

If you want I could try to either find a save for that or recreate such situations for you. =)

Also, I really like it that you took the picture of the best girl for your forum avatar! :D

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Lin is pretty nice and cute, but Ashley is much much better.. <3

She even comes with her own knife... (I now want to put her into a tonberry costume xD)
I like my lovey dovey vanilla content a lot, so Lin is definitively my favorite out of all of them. Ashley's pretty nice as well, and the direction Runey is taking with her seems pretty darn sweet.

And who knows. Maybe there might be a Final Fantasy crossover event on the VR console. Your wish might be fulfilled someday.

Reactions: TheHiddenOne

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I like my lovey dovey vanilla content a lot, so Lin is definitively my favorite out of all of them. Ashley's pretty nice as well, and the direction Runey is taking with her seems pretty darn sweet.

And who knows. Maybe there might be a Final Fantasy crossover event on the VR console. Your wish might be fulfilled someday.
Heh, when I first played the game (I think, the shop looks so familiar @_@) I was enjoying the lighthearted comedic harem..
..and then Marias past came and I was sad. Ashleys past made me even sadder, I hope we get the chance to make her remember Juliet..

They all seem to have a bad past and I hope we can make them feel happy. =)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Also, I really like it that you took the picture of the best girl for your forum avatar! :D
She's actually the game's front woman. She's the top image on Runey's patreon page as well as the icon image of Harem_Hotel.exe. In case you didn't notice ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
During the time where you visit Ashley in school for her story you will run into Felicity and Emma.
The first thing is that you, if memory serves, ejaculate on Emmas chair.
Then Felicity gets a upskirt shot of Ashley and threatens to send it to everyone unless the MC ejaculates in Ashleys drink (via HJ by Emma I think).

During all events (including Ashleys Exhibition Sex 1/2) those two refer to the MC as Ashleys boyfriend who they don't really seem to know.
If you built floor 2 beforehand and did wait with Ashleys story they should know him.
Also it is possible to get Felicities sex scene before that scene, which leads to her thinking of the MC as her (and only her) boyfriend... Which makes playing Ashleys scence after that a bit jarring... xD

If you want I could try to either find a save for that or recreate such situations for you. =)

Thanks! I'm switching dialog from 'boyfriend' to '[name]'

"I helped your boyfriend cum in your drink." > "I helped [name] cum in your drink."

This should show familiarity.

She's actually the game's front woman. She's the top image on Runey's patreon page as well as the icon image of Harem_Hotel.exe. In case you didn't notice ;)
She's the icon for HH because I think she stands out the most visually. The hair and yandere pose are very unique, I think.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes