goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
linux version ?
The windows version works on Linux. All Renpy games do.
Not entirely true. If you select "Windows x86" instead of "PC Windows and Linux" when doing "Build Distributions", it will create a game without the Linux libraries. Doing that is only slightly dumber than not clicking "Macintosh x86_64" to get the Mac version too.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
Nov 15, 2018
A couple of random thoughts for Runey - not sure if they're fixable, but I figure I'd list them anyways.

- When holding the control button to fast forward the text into a sex scene, there's a few seconds delay until the animation starts. Is it possible to fix this, or at least smooth out the transition? Sometimes it feels like the program is hanging...
- In some scenes (I'm going off memory at this point, I think it's singular to the hot springs/bath house/I forget what it's called) graphics are inconsistent between sentences. For example, in the Maria/Ellen hot spring scene, when Ellen says "Well, not on purpose...", the water and ground are a light green, and then the next sentence the water turns a darker green. In this scene there are a few jumps to different colors and while this is something pretty small, it does break my immersion. I swear that there was a more egregious scene, but I can't find it in the gallery and don't feel like replaying the game again to find it. I think it was Ashley, perhaps?
- When Emma and Felicity are in the lobby, I sometimes ask what Emma would like to do. This leads to a "date" of sorts with the both of them (which I mean I get, but I feel like it should focus around Emma if I ask Emma...). After TV, they both thank me for my time, and then Felicity asks for sex. Shouldn't Emma be the one requesting, if I explicitly asked for her? I would suggest keeping them "together" for the date (as it currently works) but have the person you requested stay awake during TV, and the person that you didn't fall asleep. That way, they'll both remain there, but you'll basically have your solo date. And, of course, the sex should be with the person you request the date with.
- The hot springs isn't utilized as much as I think it should be. I would recommend some random events with it - maybe Ashley uses it Monday morning, Lin uses it Friday night, etc.
- I feel like you should be able to incorporate Kali's job into a scene or something. Simply being able to have her flash her top is disappointing.
- Lin was available in the lobby, and when I approached her, she said "Umm... Master...? Do you want to have butt sex?" and then I got the normal options (Want to watch TV, etc.). No option for anal or any other reference...
- It'd probably be a lot of work, but it would be nice to be able to do more sex acts than just the one option out in the lobby. You can only have sex with Ashley, but it would be nice to have the option to do anal, etc.

If it seems like I'm nitpicking, it's because I am - this is one of my favorite games here. Thanks! More Emma stuff, please and thank you.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
on the menu it says 3 scenes for ellen but I've only gotten two. How do I get the third one?
Her third event is in the Laundry room I believe.

A couple of random thoughts for Runey - not sure if they're fixable, but I figure I'd list them anyways.

- When holding the control button to fast forward the text into a sex scene, there's a few seconds delay until the animation starts. Is it possible to fix this, or at least smooth out the transition? Sometimes it feels like the program is hanging...
- In some scenes (I'm going off memory at this point, I think it's singular to the hot springs/bath house/I forget what it's called) graphics are inconsistent between sentences. For example, in the Maria/Ellen hot spring scene, when Ellen says "Well, not on purpose...", the water and ground are a light green, and then the next sentence the water turns a darker green. In this scene there are a few jumps to different colors and while this is something pretty small, it does break my immersion. I swear that there was a more egregious scene, but I can't find it in the gallery and don't feel like replaying the game again to find it. I think it was Ashley, perhaps?
- When Emma and Felicity are in the lobby, I sometimes ask what Emma would like to do. This leads to a "date" of sorts with the both of them (which I mean I get, but I feel like it should focus around Emma if I ask Emma...). After TV, they both thank me for my time, and then Felicity asks for sex. Shouldn't Emma be the one requesting, if I explicitly asked for her? I would suggest keeping them "together" for the date (as it currently works) but have the person you requested stay awake during TV, and the person that you didn't fall asleep. That way, they'll both remain there, but you'll basically have your solo date. And, of course, the sex should be with the person you request the date with.
- The hot springs isn't utilized as much as I think it should be. I would recommend some random events with it - maybe Ashley uses it Monday morning, Lin uses it Friday night, etc.
- I feel like you should be able to incorporate Kali's job into a scene or something. Simply being able to have her flash her top is disappointing.
- Lin was available in the lobby, and when I approached her, she said "Umm... Master...? Do you want to have butt sex?" and then I got the normal options (Want to watch TV, etc.). No option for anal or any other reference...
- It'd probably be a lot of work, but it would be nice to be able to do more sex acts than just the one option out in the lobby. You can only have sex with Ashley, but it would be nice to have the option to do anal, etc.

If it seems like I'm nitpicking, it's because I am - this is one of my favorite games here. Thanks! More Emma stuff, please and thank you.
1. That's a renpy issue, not an issue on my end. Renpy wasn't developed with such high quality animations in mind. I tell the engine to show the players 21 - 30 frames per second. Renpy is a visual novel engine so it's not really used to doing that. So, it loads all the pictures on to your ram. The time it takes for the animation to get smooth is equivalent to how good your ram is (and cpu to a lesser extent). But not even my ram can make the transition to animation smooth.

2. That is a Honey Select issue, not an issue on my end. Honey select wasn't developed with visual novels in mind. I use parts of base Honey Select for some of my scenes, such as the hot springs. The hot springs map is animated, from it's water to it's steam. This means every picture will be different. The water is meant to look as if the light is refracted but the developers didn't do it right.

3. You take both of the on the date. They're twins.

4. The girls are already spending a lot of time outside of their normal room. Spending any more time slots outside of that would end up being a bad decision. However, in v0.7 you will be able to invite the girls to the hot spring and bar. Another suggested idea was to have the side characters, like Jin and Lucia, hang out in the Hot Spring when their counterpart is working.

5. Lin is asking you if you're interested in the idea of Anal Sex today, if you are, you can request it in her room later in the day. This could be an option in the lobby, but isn't going to happen any time soon I think. Right now it's flavor text, as is everything else she says in the lobby.

6. Going back to my last answer, multiple sex options aren't a priority in the lobby. I need to get through story, past content remakes, side character events, etc. before I think about that.

I haven't officially announced that I'm working on v0.7 yet, but I am. It's just been very stressful recently so I haven't wanted to officially announce anything yet, but here's what I have to show.

Some of those animations may not make it in to the final version, or there may be more. But I plan for this event to be repeatable in the kitchen. I also plan for characters to show up in this event. For example, when choosing Piledriver, I plan for there to be a 50% chance Ashley will show up and ask you for the same thing.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

1. That's a renpy issue, not an issue on my end. Renpy wasn't developed with such high quality animations in mind. I tell the engine to show the players 21 - 30 frames per second. Renpy is a visual novel engine so it's not really used to doing that. So, it loads all the pictures on to your ram. The time it takes for the animation to get smooth is equivalent to how good your ram is (and cpu to a lesser extent). But not even my ram can make the transition to animation smooth.

2. That is a Honey Select issue, not an issue on my end. Honey select wasn't developed with visual novels in mind. I use parts of base Honey Select for some of my scenes, such as the hot springs. The hot springs map is animated, from it's water to it's steam. This means every picture will be different. The water is meant to look as if the light is refracted but the developers didn't do it right.

4. The girls are already spending a lot of time outside of their normal room. Spending any more time slots outside of that would end up being a bad decision. However, in v0.7 you will be able to invite the girls to the hot spring and bar. Another suggested idea was to have the side characters, like Jin and Lucia, hang out in the Hot Spring when their counterpart is working.

5. Lin is asking you if you're interested in the idea of Anal Sex today, if you are, you can request it in her room later in the day. This could be an option in the lobby, but isn't going to happen any time soon I think. Right now it's flavor text, as is everything else she says in the lobby.

6. Going back to my last answer, multiple sex options aren't a priority in the lobby. I need to get through story, past content remakes, side character events, etc. before I think about that.

I haven't officially announced that I'm working on v0.7 yet, but I am. It's just been very stressful recently so I haven't wanted to officially announce anything yet, but here's what I have to show.

Some of those animations may not make it in to the final version, or there may be more. But I plan for this event to be repeatable in the kitchen. I also plan for characters to show up in this event. For example, when choosing Piledriver, I plan for there to be a 50% chance Ashley will show up and ask you for the same thing.
Nice new outfit.
Now I'm conflicted Coz I really love the old one.
Will there be the option to switch the like with Moon's cat outfit?

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

Lin looks adorable in this outfit, and I can't wait to see her in it. I'd love to see a random encounter where there's a chance of walking into the kitchen and finding one of the girls raiding the refrigerator and being able to "surprise" her while she's bent over.

Speakings of Lin's kitchen scenes, I just remembered a minor detail I spotted a little while ago. When I asked Lin to use the vibrator there's a brief moment where she takes off her panties. I wouldn't mind except that I've had them in my pocket for ages. Is it possible to add a "no panties" version of this scene?

Reactions: Runey

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
@Runey, I have been lurking since pretty much the beginning but finally decided to begin interacting. I left you a nice review as well.

I am sure you have bigger priorities for the game, but I wanted to ask you when do you think some of the newer girls to the hotel will begin to have dungeon scenes? Will any of the side characters have any? Are there any plans to add additional dungeon scenes for the girls who already have some? Will our Android be given any additional femdom options?

Like I said in my review, thank you once again for making a wonderful game. It truly is my favorite.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

That is so adorable! I wish I could thumb that up a dozen times! (Or at least thumb her up a few times). :sneaky:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Is her willingness to wear this based on her exhibitionism score? I would hope that is a factor (or at least earn points for wearing it).

The Ashley thing, for example, while I LOVE this concept, it should have a modifier based on affection, better/worse chance the higher/lower it is. It would be a bit odd of her to show up asking for it, if she isn't willing to do a lot of other things the rest of the time. It would also be nice to see a plus or minus affection to her if you accept or refuse her request.

As I have said before, I generally like to keep the affection score above the sluttiness one, even if that has no affect on the game (like them being willing to go cheat on you or not), it's a role play thing, and that can be a challenge, and a bit grindy on occasion, especially when I am trying to get the affection up so I can do an event, so I go on a date and then we get back and they ask for sex... Sure I could refuse, but how can I refuse? ;) So, I like it when certain sex acts add affection as well as sluttiness, it is especially fitting if it is something they request, or it is one of their favorite activities. It makes playing the game feel less like work, and more fun.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It makes playing the game feel less like work, and more fun.
The game feels like work to you? :eek: Shame on you! This is actually one of the few "open world'ish" or free roaming games that never felt grindy to me (okay, except to lvl the bar).
But yeah, some of the sex acts could actually add other stats as well. This would also make sense for some scenes.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
@recreation, inless I am misunderstanding what you are saying, I am pretty sure he is saying that the repeatable events that increase affection or traits are so good that they don’t feel like work at all. Instead of grindy, he finds them fun instead.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes