recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation, inless I am misunderstanding what you are saying, I am pretty sure he is saying that the repeatable events that increase affection or traits are so good that they don’t feel like work at all. Instead of grindy, he finds them fun instead.
Don't take my post too serious ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game feels like work to you? :eek: Shame on you! This is actually one of the few "open world'ish" or free roaming games that never felt grindy to me (okay, except to lvl the bar).
But yeah, some of the sex acts could actually add other stats as well. This would also make sense for some scenes.
Most of it does not feel grindy at all (I mean this one one of my current favorite games for a reason, or several), and really, the only reason the few parts that do seem that way to me, is that I have a self imposed rule that I don't want their slut factor to go above their affection, and doing the dates to raise it are what can feel grindy, especially when I break even on points for them. :LOL: I mean, I don't really HAVE to do those extra dates, and I don't think I have to keep the affection higher than sluttiness, but I am OCD that way. :geek:

Reactions: recreation

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey, I have been lurking since pretty much the beginning but finally decided to begin interacting. I left you a nice review as well.

I am sure you have bigger priorities for the game, but I wanted to ask you when do you think some of the newer girls to the hotel will begin to have dungeon scenes? Will any of the side characters have any? Are there any plans to add additional dungeon scenes for the girls who already have some? Will our Android be given any additional femdom options?

Like I said in my review, thank you once again for making a wonderful game. It truly is my favorite.
I saw your review, thank you very much!

Felicity and Emma should be getting dungeon scenes in v0.7 or v0.8, depending on how their story goes in v0.7.

Side characters already do. You can have sex with Jin in the dungeon.

There aren't any plans, but I would like to add more dungeon scenes to the ones already in game.

If people would like femdom content with Android, I'll add that.

That is so adorable! I wish I could thumb that up a dozen times! (Or at least thumb her up a few times). :sneaky:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Is her willingness to wear this based on her exhibitionism score? I would hope that is a factor (or at least earn points for wearing it).

The Ashley thing, for example, while I LOVE this concept, it should have a modifier based on affection, better/worse chance the higher/lower it is. It would be a bit odd of her to show up asking for it, if she isn't willing to do a lot of other things the rest of the time. It would also be nice to see a plus or minus affection to her if you accept or refuse her request.

As I have said before, I generally like to keep the affection score above the sluttiness one, even if that has no affect on the game (like them being willing to go cheat on you or not), it's a role play thing, and that can be a challenge, and a bit grindy on occasion, especially when I am trying to get the affection up so I can do an event, so I go on a date and then we get back and they ask for sex... Sure I could refuse, but how can I refuse? ;) So, I like it when certain sex acts add affection as well as sluttiness, it is especially fitting if it is something they request, or it is one of their favorite activities. It makes playing the game feel less like work, and more fun.
Girls having more of a stat than an other stat could easily be a thing that effects the story, and may/will actually effect the Marriage event when her story is done.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do you go about raising all the different stats on the girls? Some events require them but i never had a chance to even raise it. Like androids exhibition, i never once had an option to eat out with her so i never got to raise it, it was one event after another?

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
the dungeon stuff is not mine. some more "fun" scenes and outfits would be great. maybe the grils could also say something different in the "fun" scenes after reaching new levels in sexs handjobs blowjobs ect. ..im not complaining the game is awesome:D

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
>Imagine being so sad that your job at Patreon is to trawl the site's creative works and seeing if your Pedo Perception Power goes ding over some fictional pieces of artwork.
>You find some game about adults renting rooms in a hotel, as well as races of human-like creatures that are subjugated, enslaved and very often systematically raped and abused their entire lives, seems fine.
>Your PPP starts getting hard.
>Somethingswrong.jpg
>You readjust your slightly cum-encrusted fedora, strip down your filthy clothes and engage your PPP to the max so you can reign justice upon this mongoloid, obviously child-banging creator's deviant perversions to the world of art.
>After many hours of furiously engaging your PPP, you finally notice the sneaky bastard hiding his sick fantasy in plain sight. A petite girl who goes to High school in a fucking school uniform!!! REEEEEEEEEEE
>PPP explodes everywhere, creating new stains on your Fedora of Justice, this girl can't be in her final year despite the author trying to hide it by saying she plans to graduate soon.
>Disgusting. It's time to bring down the hammer on this bastard.
>Call boss who confirms by checking it with his own, slightly smaller PPP—a feat in itself—and similarly exploding everywhere.
>This sicko has to go down.
>Immediately shut down his Patreon, stemming his source of income and stopping any of this wretched content from existing any more.
>Demand the offending article be deleted, changed to something CHILD-FRIENDLY for the good of all humanity or else they will call the police and bring SWAT down on his child-banging ass in 5 seconds flat if he dares try to defy this command or implement any more of his filth.
>After many hours, the dev finally manages to swap every single depiction of the character with a slightly different college uniform to appease his benevolent but justice-reared masters.
>Your PPP finally goes soft after a job well done. You've saved the human race from this horrific depiction of a child being brutally molested by a white male—most likely the author re-telling the story he had obviously performed himself. Now that she has a college uniform, it's completely different and the children of the world are safe once more.
>Pat yourself on your unwashed, pimple-covered back and venture forth onto your next battle; the only defence humanity has from its systematic destruction from the most devious of minds can't spend any time resting, he must keep the human race safe for as long as he can, for he is Patreon Power man!

Okay but seriously, those changes they told you to make sound utterly absurd, and it's really baffling how they think that's a normal fucking problem to have and waste time 'fixing'.

Hang in there @Runey, the game is fantastic, you're doing a great job and while I'm obviously joking about what I said before, I don't mean any real ill-will towards Patreon itself, I just think that particular enforcement of their rules was ridiculous and unnecessary, and they shouldn't waste people's time with that rubbish. There is, and was nothing wrong with the game or that broke that selectively enforced, asinine rule. Stay cool, dude.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I saw your review, thank you very much!

Felicity and Emma should be getting dungeon scenes in v0.7 or v0.8, depending on how their story goes in v0.7.

Side characters already do. You can have sex with Jin in the dungeon.

There aren't any plans, but I would like to add more dungeon scenes to the ones already in game.

If people would like femdom content with Android, I'll add that
You are most welcome.

I’m excited about hearing that Felicity and Emma should be getting dungeon scenes in the near future. I think additional bondage scenes in the dungeon for everyone would be incredible.

I completely forgot about Jin having dungeon scenes already! I guess I was just looking forward to the possibility of having fun with Lucia down there.

Femdom is a bit of a kink of mine, but I understand that it isn’t for everyone. I also know it really isn’t on character for MC either, especially with the other girls. But if there is anyone that it would make sense with, it would be our Andriod who already has the “mode” and has chemicals that makes the MC essentially submit.

One last thing, I am happy you added the option to sleep with additional girls at night. I really like the element of love and intimacy that this game has at times and would like to see it expanded just a little more with hugging, kissing during the day (similar to Lin and Android’s head pats) and cuddling at night. I could care less about that in a lot of other games, and I don’t think most other games could even pull it off to be honest. But I think yours is the rare game where the emotional attachment many of us have towards the characters would allow for some of the more lovey-dovey stuff.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do you go about raising all the different stats on the girls? Some events require them but i never had a chance to even raise it. Like androids exhibition, i never once had an option to eat out with her so i never got to raise it, it was one event after another?
Firstly, events do not require stats. It's stated in game that you can play the game without raising any of the stats besides friendship. Actually, the only girl who requires stats would be Maria's exhibitionism since Exhibitionism is apart of her story.

To raise a stat, do the stat's thing. Exhibitionism happens when you click the Exhibitionism button, such as "Let's grab some coffee (+Exhibitionism)". Those buttons appear during a girl's story. If you've never seen that button on a girl in their room, then you've barely touched the game haha.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah i did the whole knock on door thing at the start, but it never had options, i guess i gave up on that part to quickly lol. Like back when it was only Kali and Ashley, ashley had an option or 2 but it never had anything in it, so i gave up and just Talked to the door.

Time to grind some stats lol

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah i did the whole knock on door thing at the start, but it never had options, i guess i gave up on that part to quickly lol. Like back when it was only Kali and Ashley, ashley had an option or 2 but it never had anything in it, so i gave up and just Talked to the door.

Time to grind some stats lol
The story (Talk button) is only a small part of Harem Hotel. Characters will change what they say to you in their rooms based on their friendship level, more things will be unlocked, such as pinups, side characters will join main characters in their rooms, and so on. And that's just inside the girls room, not the hotel. I try to let the player keep themselves busy when there's no story to do.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Stupid question and i’m kinda lazy to go back and read but can someone tell me how to unlock the other fun option with Lucia (not the utility room one) i can’t seem to find the correct timing or person

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes