Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are a couple who really know the lore on the Discord, and I have offered to pay some of them if they dedicate some time to helping me think up story, but not many are interested.
I'll just point out a very slight issue I have here and something others have voiced in various games around the net not just here...

I love what you've done. Your game, so far, is great and coming along fantastically.

I've also read a lot of ideas people throw out on here...

They aren't so great.

So you see the dilemma. We all love your work, mixing that with ideas I wouldn't even clean my toilet with would be painful. Probably not for you, you'd get help, but for us ... such pain.

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not too sure what the content of a date event with the two of them would have. It could be a good idea, it definitely would need to be unique and such. Lead up could be good though.
I try not to propose scenes or story threads, but I'll leave this as an idea. Feel free to completely disregard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would require some modification, and it still may not be enough to build an iron-tight scene, but I think the sort of framework would be there. The question would be, how does it build into your proposed scene? Again feel free to disregard.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'll just point out a very slight issue I have here and something others have voiced in various games around the net not just here...

I love what you've done. Your game, so far, is great and coming along fantastically.

They aren't so great.

So you see the dilemma. We all love your work, mixing that with ideas I wouldn't even clean my toilet with would be painful. Probably not for you, you'd get help, but for us ... such pain.
Of course I would be reading through the ideas, and I would be the one actually implementing it in game. If it ever were to happen, which is unlikely, everything would go through me. And I wouldn't be paying someone anything if I didn't think they had consistent good ideas, haha.

I try not to propose scenes or story threads, but I'll leave this as an idea. Feel free to completely disregard.

That would require some modification, and it still may not be enough to build an iron-tight scene, but I think the sort of framework would be there. The question would be, how does it build into your proposed scene? Again feel free to disregard.

Thank you! Ideas are always welcome!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How much content is missing from v7 beta 5? I know you can buy the 3 elves and the girl from ashley's school is a thing but how much content will they have...very little, moderate, or full? I downloaded the beta 5 and it being a beta...its buggy and doesn't have all of the content obviously. I didn't play it long due to the bugs and to those who wanna play it....just wait for the official release and save yourselves the frustration of hitting bugs at every turn. I'm not complaining about bugs...I knew full well what to expect and ESPECIALLY with the source of the download...

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How much content is missing from v7 beta 5? I know you can buy the 3 elves and the girl from ashley's school is a thing but how much content will they have...very little, moderate, or full? I downloaded the beta 5 and it being a beta...its buggy and doesn't have all of the content obviously. I didn't play it long due to the bugs and to those who wanna play it....just wait for the official release and save yourselves the frustration of hitting bugs at every turn. I'm not complaining about bugs...I knew full well what to expect and ESPECIALLY with the source of the download...
As it says in my signature, it's about 85% done. Assuming no complications, it should be done by this Friday.

This weekend I've been able to think up some things for Moon. Most likely up to 12 scenes (2 story events, 10 spanking events (you'll understand when/if you see it)). Still thinking on what I'll be doing with Lin, that may take a while, but I'm happy what I have written down for Moon.

Right now, there are 56 scenes added, which is pretty regular. But more are coming this week. So I guess the amount of content is "full" for v0.7?

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I've been waiting for what feels like a thousand years to start a new playthrough with the new version. I'm excited! This'll be my first time playing the game since the infamous outfit swap, so I'm thinking it'll feel pretty new even having played it before.

So on a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a corrupting influence do we get to be to Autumn now? As of .6 I'd say we were at a 2 at best.

Headdiez

Aug 14, 2018
Quick question, currently lin only gives me a BJ in the lobby and i have no idea how to fuck her in the lobby or how to unlock it. Does anyone knows how to have sex with her in the lobby?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Seriously...Why can't idiots like you respect the developer who asked for this very thing to not happen. I get everyone wants it now, issues with instant gratification and all that. But if you recall (or go back to read) the last time the beta was leaked people lost there minds due to bugs. Bugs that we are told explicitly would be there. Do you really want to see this thread to be full of people complaining about bugs that will be gone if people had just waited?
As long as the OP isn't updated with that link there is little chance that many will find it. most people here can't be bothered to actually read the thread.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017

They aren't so great.

Have this man write ideas for the game, this is very well said

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ever since Beta 3, the game has been horribly bugged. I'm getting bug reports on this beta from that link, and it seems to not even be the bug fixed one...

You uploaded the most broken beta build in v0.7. It only works if you start completely fresh, otherwise all the new content is completely broken (this was fixed in an updated Beta 5)

I'm not asking people to never upload patron builds, I'm asking you to not upload anything before a Pre Release. These builds are horribly buggy at every turn, and this one even more so.

Just wait 1 week for all these bugs to be fixed and all the content to be in the game, then you can leak and everyone will be happy. Even the staff members here would upload your leaked build to the OP if it were a non buggy pre release.

Last edited:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Quick question, currently lin only gives me a BJ in the lobby and i have no idea how to fuck her in the lobby or how to unlock it. Does anyone knows how to have sex with her in the lobby?
You don't. If unlocked every girl has one naughty lobby interaction (at least so far and I think that it's unlikely to change) and in Lin's case it's a blowjob...

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes