eyekey

May 27, 2019
Is it possible to change my (stupidly chosen) name in the game? I remember I could do it at the receptionist, but that option is gone...

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I hate to bring it up but I was wondering, have you decided anything in relation to giving the player the chance to avoid that slavemaster rape orgy exhibition with cornwall?

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I hate to bring it up but I was wondering, have you decided anything in relation to giving the player the chance to avoid that slavemaster rape orgy exhibition with cornwall?
Rape orgy? Haha. There's no rape in HH. Rapey, sure. But everyone is there willingly. All of the Elves could have declined going, and that's mentioned. Of course bad masters will do bad things if they decline, which yes, is almost forcing them to do something. There are systems in place to get Elves out of bad homes (something cornwall enacted) such as the HHI. Any of those slaves can run to the HHI (assuming their master isn't an actual rapist) and find solitude.

No, that event will always stay. It's important to Lin's development, the other Elves, and whole story of HH.

More on the above:
Lin really wanted to do this to prove something, and if you won, she proved it. She was able to prove that treating Elves like Humans and not animals is the best way to go. This will shape how cornwall sees Elves, and this shaped Lin into becoming more sure of herself. This one event could very well cascade into full citizenship for all Elves.

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Rape orgy? Haha. There's no rape in HH. Rapey, sure. But everyone is there willingly. All of the Elves could have declined going, and that's mentioned. Of course bad masters will do bad things if they decline, which yes, is almost forcing them to do something. There are systems in place to get Elves out of bad homes (something cornwall enacted) such as the HHI. Any of those slaves can run to the HHI (assuming their master isn't an actual rapist) and find solitude.

No, that event will always stay. It's important to Lin's development, the other Elves, and whole story of HH.

More on the above:
Lin really wanted to do this to prove something, and if you won, she proved it. She was able to prove that treating Elves like Humans and not animals is the best way to go. This will shape how cornwall sees Elves, and this shaped Lin into becoming more sure of herself. This one event could very well cascade into full citizenship for all Elves.
Well they're slaves, so it's a bit weird to qualify it as willing even as they show they clearly hate it and obviously aren't in any real position to say no given their masters having power over them can always enact other consequences. They also show great desperation if they are willing to go to such lengths kidnapping PC afterwards just to avoid such things from happening again. Imo it definitely falls under rape but in any case, it at the very least falls under rape-like extreme exhibitionism, which I thought as a fetish was designed to be mostly avoidable.

Imo even if Lin wants to prove something, I don't understand PC motivation in wanting to parade her in such a demeaning way. I don't think he would want her to think she has to prove something by displaying herself to such vile and abusive people. It takes two people to be willing, and you kind of force the PC character into it when there is a ton of very valid reasons why he would not want to remotely associate with them. And Lin is basically only doing it because she thinks PC wants to so her approval of this is largely irrelevant.

I respect your decision though, I was just hoping there would be a way around it as it's a deal breaker for me personally.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

More on the above:
TheDevian MrStark

either way i cant wait until the next update

best girls imo are this

Sasha the android always has been my favorite since she was introduced

Kali probably is the most realistic girl in the game plus she comes from a Latin background which is relatable because im Italian

the Dark elf is probably my favorite of the new girls her i really like her personality as well

Ashley was my least favorite girl in the game but given that we saw her backstory i really understood her character alot more thus shes ones of my favorite girls now

Maria was one of my favorite girls but due to how much story content other girls ive mentioned i dont really like as much as i used to

i hope in the future of Ashleys true mother is still alive she can join the hotel and by true mother i mean the elf who took care of her when she was a child

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey there, first time commenting, but I just wanted to give my thanks for this great game, it is one of the most well written I have seen in years, and the character development is done with such finesse and depth that it truly stands out among the others.

It quickly became a favorite of mine. I just love the depth of the relationship the MC can have with the different girls (especially Lin for me) and for that, I truly gives my thanks, a true masterpiece of a narrative experience

I can only expect greater things for the future versions to come, as it is already a great game in its current state

Again, Thank you

Edit: Also a quick question, will there be at one point some kind of "ending" with each of the character we liked the best or something of the kind?
Short answer - yes.

Unless the character you liked the best is the drow! :p

(Sorry Runey , I couldn't resist!)

• Haha
Reactions: Jam3s and TheDevian

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Harem Hotel v.0.7 Beta 5 is out please upload :cool:
The thing is: Runey stated on multiple occasions that he's totally fine with his full releases being here, but only them. Since he knows that his Alphas and Betas tend to be rather messy it's no use dealing with multiple people reporting on issues that are already worked on and stuff... ...and it's always the same when a non-release version gets leaked here, so please, just be patient like the rest of us... :)

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes