Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
This is the last message I'm going to contribute to this conversation. Play the events again, maybe you'll understand it better. I don't like explaining things a hundred times over something that's already in game.

I hadn't planned for the Elf Orgy to happen when that first cornwall event happened. I didn't even fully plan who cornwall was. So her motivation to prove herself had nothing to do with the Elf orgy that came later, that's just Lin's character.

He has no respect for Cornwall. As I said, this is what Lin wanted to do, and MC wanted to help her. Neither MC nor the player knew who cornwall was until he said who he was.
I can't as being force to play that part without being able to do anything about it made me rather ill but thank you for your time anyway. Not every game is for everyone and I can respect that. You might want to include some relevant heads up in that fetish list though cause it can definitely catch someone off guard, being the darkest scene in the game.

Last edited:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Is it weird that I actually could care less about the alphas and the beta versions and would rather wait until the full version comes out?

You know.... the one that's fully fleshed out, had many bug issues fixed, won't break my saves, and is complete product?

Idk - you guys do you I guess.
No, not at all. But some of us who simply don't have the money to go on Patreon but do have knowledge of how alpha/beta/etc releases work and would be willing to submit proper bug reports (even some of us who would go further, find the line of code, and suggest a fix, treat it like a Github experience) don't have a way to opt in.

Damn sure not downloading some random "beta" from an outside source, though.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Why all the hate for the Cornwall orgy?
Its one of my favorite parts!!!.
I actually hoping for a repeatable orgy event like that we can do, if we talk to Ellen to set it up.
that would be awesome!!!!
Edit: Maybe we could even take the new elves to it instead of Lin, Like pick the elf who would be participating!
Well it's a a polarising fetish. Some people are gonna love an orgy with disreputable characters that at the very least brushes up dangerously close to rape and cuckoldry and others are gonna hate it. That's why I recommended a choice (which still would open up repeatable possibility for those that like it) but unfortunately that appears to not be in the cards for this title.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well it's a a polarising fetish. Some people are gonna love an orgy with disreputable characters that at the very least brushes up dangerously close to rape and cuckoldry and others are gonna hate it. That's why I recommended a choice (which still would open up repeatable possibility for those that like it) but unfortunately that appears to not be in the cards for this title.
Have you ever heard of an antagonist?

Man, listen. You're complaining about an event you haven't even read. Disliking it is perfectly fine, I know a lot who do. It's not for everyone and I understand that. I typically don't annoyed here, but come on.

It's not rape. They consented. They could have declined. They stayed because it was in their best interest to do so. And I'm not talking about "They'll hurt me if I say no". I'm talking about "These people are very important. Being on their good side could benefit me a lot." It's not much different from gold digging.

It's not cucking. You don't know any of those other Elves. MC was never interested in them at all, and they gave absolutely no sign of wanting to fuck you.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why all the hate for the Cornwall orgy?
Its one of my favorite parts!!!.
I actually hoping for a repeatable orgy event like that we can do, if we talk to Ellen to set it up.
that would be awesome!!!!
Edit: Maybe we could even take the new elves to it instead of Lin, Like pick the elf who would be participating!
I have one big problem with it, the word 'orgy', it was a contest, not an orgy. People were not swinging, there was no group sex, it was one couple having sex at a time. It was an 'exhibition', not an orgy. :geek: :ROFLMAO:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I have one big problem with it, the word 'orgy', it was a contest, not an orgy. People were not swinging, there was no group sex, it was one couple having sex at a time. It was an 'exhibition', not an orgy. :geek: :ROFLMAO:
Ok I used the wrong word there... but just the thought of that event turns my mind to mush so can ya blame me?.
Oh and I better not mention what it does to my pants!.

• Haha
Reactions: Vima and TheDevian

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That cumpetition is the most important event in the game so far. Shows Lin is best elf, shows the other owners that being nice to the elves is better than being mean and 3 of those elves decided they wanted to become MC's elves afterwards.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Also, I have been wondering if there was a way to reach out about typos found across the game, as I came across some and it would be great to be able to help out in some way if possible about this

Thanks
Yes, just post them here. The dev is active in this thread. Best way to do it is to post the original (incorrect) line, then the correction or explanation of what's wrong.

Tag him with @ and then his name - runey - to make sure he sees it.

If the list is long you probably should put it in a spoiler, so it doesn't dominate the page.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes