icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
when can we expect the full version an this game?
As it says in my signature, it's about 85% done. Assuming no complications, it should be done by this Friday.

This weekend I've been able to think up some things for Moon. Most likely up to 12 scenes (2 story events, 10 spanking events (you'll understand when/if you see it)). Still thinking on what I'll be doing with Lin, that may take a while, but I'm happy what I have written down for Moon.

Right now, there are 56 scenes added, which is pretty regular. But more are coming this week. So I guess the amount of content is "full" for v0.7?

Reactions: Vima and TheDevian

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Is it weird that I actually could care less about the alphas and the beta versions and would rather wait until the full version comes out?

You know.... the one that's fully fleshed out, had many bug issues fixed, won't break my saves, and is complete product?

Idk - you guys do you I guess.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Well they're slaves, so it's a bit weird to qualify it as willing even as they show they clearly hate it and obviously aren't in any real position to say no given their masters having power over them can always enact other consequences. They also show great desperation if they are willing to go to such lengths kidnapping PC afterwards just to avoid such things from happening again. Imo it definitely falls under rape but in any case, it at the very least falls under rape-like extreme exhibitionism, which I thought as a fetish was designed to be mostly avoidable.

Imo even if Lin wants to prove something, I don't understand PC motivation in wanting to parade her in such a demeaning way. I don't think he would want her to think she has to prove something by displaying herself to such vile and abusive people. It takes two people to be willing, and you kind of force the PC character into it when there is a ton of very valid reasons why he would not want to remotely associate with them. And Lin is basically only doing it because she thinks PC wants to so her approval of this is largely irrelevant.

I respect your decision though, I was just hoping there would be a way around it as it's a deal breaker for me personally.
I am not a nativ english speaker so it is possible that i have understand something wrong.

But for my understanding, the Player MUST join the contest, otherwise he can lose his licence ( and so lose Lin),
Lin WANTS to join to show because she can show that there is another way to deal with the Elfes,
for my understanding she wants to show that she with her love to her master and his love for her makes her "stronger" than other, used as toys only, and so show Corwell that there is another better way.

Of course only my opinion.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Is it weird that I actually could care less about the alphas and the beta versions and would rather wait until the full version comes out?

You know.... the one that's fully fleshed out, had many bug issues fixed, won't break my saves, and is complete product?

Idk - you guys do you I guess.
Personally, I'd rather wait until my hamburger is fully cooked than risk food poisoning. ;)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a list of scenes of the future 0.7 build? Aside changelog upon release of course...

I hate to bring it up but I was wondering, have you decided anything in relation to giving the player the chance to avoid that slavemaster rape orgy exhibition with cornwall?
Why do many people have a problem with that scene? I mean, it is not like other guys ran a train on Lin or something.

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I am not a nativ english speaker so it is possible that i have understand something wrong.

But for my understanding, the Player MUST join the contest, otherwise he can lose his licence ( and so lose Lin),
Lin WANTS to join to show because she can show that there is another way to deal with the Elfes,
for my understanding she wants to show that she with her love to her master and his love for her makes her "stronger" than other, used as toys only, and so show Corwell that there is another better way.

Of course only my opinion.
Imo, if this were true, this actually makes it a bit worse not better. If it's PC that has no choice, it basically means cornwall is forcing PC to expose himself and his loved one to him and his vile friends against PC's will. Which means it goes beyond rape(like) exhibitionism and even starts treading a little on cuckoldry. It becomes a "expose your girl to me and my friends or I'll destroy your livelihood" kind of thing.

As for Lin, as I said it's entirely based on the PC situation which is being forced either by writer or by cornwall depending on your interpretation. Either way, it is quite obvious she would not want to prove anything to those horrible people if PC rejected them in the first place. One only seeks to prove themselves to those they respect (or are forced to respect) and she only respects them because her master does. She never expressed any desire to prove her master's technique to be superior before this. It's basically only because they are already put into that unfortunate situation that she seems to want to at least prove his worth.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm happy to wait for the full release but is there a changelog floating around at all? Be nice to get a little preview of what's coming.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But with Miss Ren obviously having the higher priority, am I right? ;)
Well, I have wanted her mom longer, but yes, Ren has to take priority. ;)
You`re just being greedy...

Ms Ren would HELP Ashleys development.
Her Bio Mom would hinder it & HATES you for letting Ash give you a BJ in the lobby amongst other things.
You don't think that getting the better of her mom, and watching her degenerate into a slobbering bag of orgasms would help Ashley's 'development'? I think it would do wonders, and also get revenge on both of her parents, especially if Ren helps hold her while we make her forget her husband.
Personally, I'd rather wait until my hamburger is fully cooked than risk food poisoning. ;)
Bad analogy, I like rare burgers (anything over medium is burnt, might as well eat the leather for all the flavor you will get), but then I also grind my own beef, and used to beta test game semi-professionally. But unless Runey wants our opinion on something, I would rather wait for now, free time is limited.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there a list of scenes of the future 0.7 build? Aside changelog upon release of course...

Why do many people have a problem with that scene? I mean, it is not like other guys ran a train on Lin or something.
I'm happy to wait for the full release but is there a changelog floating around at all? Be nice to get a little preview of what's coming.
Yes, I posted it a couple pages ago. But it's not done.

Imo, if this were true, this actually makes it a bit worse not better. If it's PC that has no choice, it basically means cornwall is forcing PC to expose himself and his loved one to him and his vile friends against PC's will. Which means it goes beyond rape(like) exhibitionism and even starts treading a little on cuckoldry. It becomes a "expose your girl to me and my friends or I'll destroy your livelihood" kind of thing.

As for Lin, as I said it's entirely based on the PC situation which is being forced either by writer or by cornwall depending on your interpretation. Either way, it is quite obvious she would not want to prove anything to those horrible people if PC rejected them in the first place. One only seeks to prove themselves to those they respect (or are forced to respect) and she only respects them because her master does. She never expressed any desire to prove her master's technique to be superior before this. It's basically only because they are already put into that unfortunate situation that she seems to want to at least prove his worth.
MC isn't being forced, MC wants to do this.

Lin would have, and I believe did a little bit of begging to get MC to participate. Yes, she would have wanted to still prove it.

Yes, she did express desire to prove his technique in another scene with Cornwall. Cornwall insulted MC and Lin, and Lin wanted to prove she could do better.

MC would not have lost anything other than pride had he declined.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Download the 0.7 beta and yes, it has many bugs, obviously because it is in beta phase, so the best thing is to wait for the full version, the errors I saw were that dialogs do not appear many times, also in screens does not appear load game nor the schedules of the games, and neither the other things, everything appears in black, also this bugeado that. The most recommendable thing is to wait for the full version obviously, so it is better not to try the beta since it breaks the salvations and apart also starting a new game, it still doesn't appear the dialogues and many other things. I recommend to wait for the full version. More than anything I wanted to mark some mistakes I had. I look forward to the full version.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Yes, I posted it a couple pages ago. But it's not done.

MC isn't being forced, MC wants to do this.

Lin would have, and I believe did a little bit of begging to get MC to participate. Yes, she would have wanted to still prove it.

Yes, she did express desire to prove his technique in another scene with Cornwall. Cornwall insulted MC and Lin, and Lin wanted to prove she could do better.

MC would not have lost anything other than pride had he declined.
MC being forced is how Fridolin0815 perceived it, which is not quite my belief but close. Perhaps this scene isn't quite landing like you think it is? Maybe it's because you wrote it so in your mind it's defacto a normal interaction, but no one is coming off as willing of a participant as you intended, especially compared to the rest of the game.
  • The girls clearly loathe it and are willing to commit crime to stop it from occurring again.
  • Slaves do not really have much choice given they have to live under said masters. You can throw a technicality clause but it doesn't change the fact that they have to live with said person and they can punish them in any number of other ways until they agree to be paraded and abused.
  • MC is not really in a position to refuse given who the man is and his ability to revoke his license. It is doubtful he would agree if the person held no power.
  • The player himself will often abhor the role you are forcing him to take so late in the game given how completely different it is from the role you had them take thus far.
And the point I bring up is not that she expressed desire to prove herself in a different cornwall scene, it's that before cornwall's appearance, she never felt a desire to prove her master's worth to other slavers. This motivation is sprung onto her out of nowhere for the sake of setting up this scene as soon as you introduce the relevant character.

Furthermore as stated, one does not seek to prove oneself to another unless they either already respect that person or have to due to necessity (implication of force). You make Cornwall come off as a douche from the first scene. She respects MC but the only reason she respects those disreputable characters is because you make MC respect those disreputable characters. Which in turn he has to respect them because of their position of power over everyone's fates. If it was some nobody oggling Lin, neither would seek to prove anything as they largely aren't concerned with convincing everyone of their worth and Cornwall would have likely gotten his ass kicked. Hence it doesn't seem like her motivation is that she genuinely wants to show their intimacy off to bad people, she's just in a situation where she has to as a means to help those she cares about.

Anyways, do with this information what you will, it's feedback as to how this scene comes off to some.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
MC being forced is how Fridolin0815 perceived it, which is not quite my belief but close. Perhaps this scene isn't quite landing like you think it is? Maybe it's because you wrote it so in your mind it's defacto a normal interaction, but no one is coming off as willing of a participant as you intended, especially compared to the rest of the game.
  • The girls clearly loathe it and are willing to commit crime to stop it from occurring again.
  • Slaves do not really have much choice given they have to live under said masters. You can throw a technicality clause but it doesn't change the fact that they have to live with said person and they can punish them in any number of other ways until they agree to be paraded and abused.
  • MC is not really in a position to refuse given who the man is and his ability to revoke his license. It is doubtful he would agree if the person held no power.
  • The player himself will often abhor the role you are forcing him to take so late in the game given how completely different it is from the role you had them take thus far.
And the point I bring up is not that she expressed desire to prove herself in a different cornwall scene, it's that before cornwall's appearance, she never felt a desire to prove her master's worth to other slavers. This motivation is sprung onto her out of nowhere for the sake of setting up this scene as soon as you introduce the relevant character.

Furthermore as stated, one does not seek to prove oneself to another unless they either already respect that person or have to due to necessity (implication of force). You make Cornwall come off as a douche from the first scene. She respects MC but the only reason she respects those disreputable characters is because you make MC respect those disreputable characters. Which in turn he has to respect them because of their position of power over everyone's fates. If it was some nobody oggling Lin, neither would seek to prove anything as they largely aren't concerned with convincing everyone of their worth and Cornwall would have likely gotten his ass kicked. Hence it doesn't seem like her motivation is that she genuinely wants to show their intimacy off to bad people, she's just in a situation where she has to as a means to help those she cares about.

Anyways, do with this information what you will, it's feedback as to how this scene comes off to some.
This is the last message I'm going to contribute to this conversation. Play the events again, maybe you'll understand it better. I don't like explaining things a hundred times over something that's already in game.

I hadn't planned for the Elf Orgy to happen when that first cornwall event happened. I didn't even fully plan who cornwall was. So her motivation to prove herself had nothing to do with the Elf orgy that came later, that's just Lin's character.

He has no respect for Cornwall. As I said, this is what Lin wanted to do, and MC wanted to help her. Neither MC nor the player knew who cornwall was until he said who he was.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes