cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I can assure you that Fakku does NOT own Illusion.
then yup its nothing big then its just a hissy fit fakku has with runey and I wager they will lose the case. last I heard HS was free assets as long as credit was given or perms were given which no one is stupid of stepping over that line. mistakes are made at times so im sure if the worse case comes its probably something petty that fakku wants runey to take a hit for.

Reactions: alex2011

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
More or less, yeah, though all of the details have not been worked out yet.
The wheelchair girl was just something I made because it was highly requested on the discord server. And because of that, I decided to take her seriously enough to give her a proper background. But I'm not sure if she'll be in game. But since she's already so developed, it wouldn't be that hard to make her a main character.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The wheelchair girl was just something I made because it was highly requested on the discord server. And because of that, I decided to take her seriously enough to give her a proper background. But I'm not sure if she'll be in game. But since she's already so developed, it wouldn't be that hard to make her a main character.
I misunderstood, I figured since you had so much of her done, that you had decided to go for it.

Reactions: alex2011 and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Depending on how fast I'm able to do this, the next content update may actually be v0.8.2. I've been adding a lot of music to events in HH, so v0.8.2 may be the "Music Update"

Here's some royalty free stuff I think fits very well for a couple of events, also make sure to Like all this guys stuff, he doesn't get enough views!

I used this for Ashley's forest event >

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Depending on how fast I'm able to do this, the next content update may actually be v0.8.2. I've been adding a lot of music to events in HH, so v0.8.2 may be the "Music Update"

Here's some royalty free stuff I think fits very well for a couple of events, also make sure to Like all this guys stuff, he doesn't get enough views!

I used this for Ashley's forest event >

Not quite what i was expecting but not bad either.
I do wish there was more non-digital instrument usage in his work though. I can only imagine the cost of that is too much for him though. That's just me being a stickler though because i love symphonic and orchestral stuff.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That would be amazing. I can't think of any games with a girl in a wheelchair as a main character. (There probably are some, I just haven't come across any)

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
... since she's already so developed, it wouldn't be that hard to make her a main character.
Please! Everything about her and the MC so far seems like they'd be a perfect fit. With all you've explained about the world and how her disabilities came about, I think Mr. Manager would be one of the best people she could be around, considering all his patience and willingness to help the girls through whatever they've got going on.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hah! Give people a finger (image) and they will the take (demand) the whole arm (character).

Imho the game lives trough the girl's stories so if Runey is confident he can tell her story I'll happily welcome her into the hotel.

One small hurdle I see is that all the resident's rooms are on the upper floors and we don't have an elevator.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hah! Give people a finger (image) and they will the take (demand) the whole arm (character).

Imho the game lives trough the girl's stories so if Runey is confident he can tell her story I'll happily welcome her into the hotel.

One small hurdle I see is that all the resident's rooms are on the upper floors and we don't have an elevator.
If you mean the wheelchair woman, to be fair, he gave us images, history, lineage, plans, and so on... It was pretty well thought out.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Could have a renovation option to replace the stairs with an elevator. Not sure if we would do that before meeting her or after, but it seems like a prerequisite for her living there.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Could have a renovation option to replace the stairs with an elevator. Not sure if we would do that before meeting her or after, but it seems like a prerequisite for her living there.
There could also be an existing elevator that hasn't been revealed yet. Runey has suggested in the past that we really haven't seen the entirety of the hotel.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There could also be an existing elevator that hasn't been revealed yet. Runey has suggested in the past that we really haven't seen the entirety of the hotel.
Since the upper floors were built after we arrived, probably not. The hotel just hasn't had an accessibility audit yet. When that happened, an elevator will need to be built.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes