Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Since the upper floors were built after we arrived, probably not. The hotel just hasn't had an accessibility audit yet. When that happened, an elevator will need to be built.
I've always assumed that MC's room was on the ground floor just like Ellens, couldn't Runey just add wheelchair girls room (if she is added to the game) to the ground floor.

GallaDragon11

Mar 3, 2019
Hey!
I have encountered a bug where i everyday get the package for Kali by the mailman... i dunno what i did to get this to happen, is there any way to fix it?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww bugga, well I guess buying sanctuary was a waste.

So finished Lins story love it and her, and finished Android, loved her story even though it's sad it was really nice, finished Maria story too, was a good story, loved her stuff, such a kinky bitch, I really hope Hana comes to the hotel.

All and all loved what I have done, although in hindsight I guess I should have used Lin in the Dungen sooner, after the training with her sister its kind of out of place, but that's on me.

Oh well, guess it's time to move onto another game, look forward to what comes next, for Lin Android and Maria.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Aww bugga, well I guess buying sanctuary was a waste.

So finished Lins story love it and her, and finished Android, loved her story even though it's sad it was really nice, finished Maria story too, was a good story, loved her stuff, such a kinky bitch, I really hope Hana comes to the hotel.

All and all loved what I have done, although in hindsight I guess I should have used Lin in the Dungen sooner, after the training with her sister its kind of out of place, but that's on me.

Oh well, guess it's time to move onto another game, look forward to what comes next, for Lin Android and Maria.
You can buy three elf slaves to put in the sanctuary

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
What, I love what the game has, but I just can't get into Kali story, I lived in a shitty neighborhood here in Australia for over 20 years, I have had my fill of crazy chicks, snobs and religious people.
I... I was joking, though.

Also Ashley isn't as crazy as you think.

Reactions: alex2011

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
OK I googled it, I still don't get the point of this triangular horse.
You mean you don't know what it does? Or in the game?

If the first one, imagine sitting on a very sharp pointy line that hurts like hell but touching your most sensitive erogenous zone (the pussy in that case). That's the point of it. It hurts and feels good at the same time. Mostly hurts though. It IS a torture device after all.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You mean you don't know what it does? Or in the game?

If the first one, imagine sitting on a very sharp pointy line that hurts like hell but touching your most sensitive erogenous zone (the pussy in that case). That's the point of it. It hurts and feels good at the same time. Mostly hurts though. It IS a torture device after all.

I see, my knowledge in BDSM is pretty limited.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I... I was joking, though.

Also Ashley isn't as crazy as you think.
Yes she is. Having a justification for the insanity doesn't lessen the insanity. She still pulls knives on people, tries to force people to take drugs without consent, and tries to kill friendly "people" (android).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes