Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
FFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff.. stop making Lin so goddamn cute Runey
And having had time to finally sit down and experience the Felicity/Emma 0.8 story for myself..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really liked the way she opened up and expressed herself on the date, the way she set the terms that mc had to treat her and felicity equally and not favorite either of them.
Felicitys first time in the dungeon is my favorite scene with her

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
FFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffff.. stop making Lin so goddamn cute Runey
And having had time to finally sit down and experience the Felicity/Emma 0.8 story for myself..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think Ashley is the right person for that. The animosity between her and the twins has yet to been fully resolved. And she only recently started to warm up to some of the longer members of the harem. Maria is probably a better candidate for that.

I also think we need to train the "do to me everything you do to her" out of Emma. Of course we need to make her feel equally loved and cherished. But she's her own self and doesn't need to mimic Felicity.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I also think we need to train the "do to me everything you do to her" out of Emma. Of course we need to make her feel equally loved and cherished. But she's her own self and doesn't need to mimic Felicity.
I don't think her intention was to mimic felicity with that, to me it just felt as though she wanted them both to be treated equally by the mc and for him not to favor one over the other, it could also be seen as her wanting to make sure that with him treating them both equally then there wouldn't be any further discord in their relationship with each other, prior to them both falling for the mc they had never had any serious disagreements maybe she wants to avoid more of that? It drove a big wedge between them.

edit: fixed typo, failing > falling

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
We'll just have to disagree, then.

I didn't say it was a secret, I said the opposite, I said it was obvious because when a girl blushes, starts to stutter, and starts rubbing the back of their neck, I see that as a pretty good sign. Especially when she's going along with everything while at the same time not being completely convinced.

Not all women like telling their partner what they like. A lot of women actually prefer being surprised even to the point of being angry that their partner can't read their mind. Some women don't even know what they like and prefer if their partner just makes the decision.

What will I do next? Well, perhaps I'll do more of the same, such as when MC hugged Felicity even though she tried fighting back. She wanted that hug, she needed that hug, but she didn't know that.
Runey, don't let you get convinced otherwise. The game and each character in it are perfect as of now. Go on! You are telling a fantasy story here.

Only thing that bothers me is that right door on second floor, saying "Not yet implemented"...

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Ah, I guess mimic wasn't the best/correct term to use here. We're mostly in agreement I think.

Anyway I'm sure there'll be plenty of way's to show Emma we love her just as much. ;):p

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

Knightworld

Dec 30, 2018
Also, Dear Runey i appreciate your effort in developing this game and spending all your time in it. i can't support your patreon but best of luck. Just wanted to know how long v0.9 would take. No pressure.

Reactions: Runey

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Ah whoops, misread the thread, thought that the slave option for the elves had an extra orgy! My bad.

Also, I really wish there was more content for the android femdom mode: I'd love to have her dom me in other ways. And maybe for her to get a "futa attachment".

• Sad
Reactions: imzahai

gregtorn

Apr 5, 2017
can someone say how to get androids human outfit? it`s not in the store and i need to give it to android for lins mission

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes