Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i have v0.8 i`m on day 97 and have no idea what to do to get this outfit.(it`s not in the computer)
You need to progress through androids story until the date at the restaurant and getting refused service, after which the outfit will be available to buy from the store on the pc in the other section with kalis hard drive and the vr.

lemidune

Oct 18, 2018
I start the game and found nothing on that wondering if anybody has this problem, I don't have an older version so I can't check that out either.

it opens then goes to a white screen then just hangs there. I have redownloaded it multiple times.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I start the game and found nothing on that wondering if anybody has this problem, I don't have an older version so I can't check that out either.

it opens then goes to a white screen then just hangs there. I have redownloaded it multiple times.
If you've redownloaded it multiple times, it's likely this is an issue on your computer. This issue hasn't been reported before. Have you checked your task manager resources?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

First see if maybe you need to update your graphics driver then try some of the options in ren'pys graphics menu by holding down shift when you launch the game (or shift+g in game) and seeing if maybe a different renderer works.
gr.png

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
We'll just have to disagree, then.

I didn't say it was a secret, I said the opposite, I said it was obvious because when a girl blushes, starts to stutter, and starts rubbing the back of their neck, I see that as a pretty good sign. Especially when she's going along with everything while at the same time not being completely convinced.

Not all women like telling their partner what they like. A lot of women actually prefer being surprised even to the point of being angry that their partner can't read their mind. Some women don't even know what they like and prefer if their partner just makes the decision.

What will I do next? Well, perhaps I'll do more of the same, such as when MC hugged Felicity even though she tried fighting back. She wanted that hug, she needed that hug, but she didn't know that.
yup and if she gives you the no blush and horrified frown then yes its a no go my man lol. yeah this wasn't a secret i agree runey its just some cant tell if she was actually into it probably because she wasn't smiling? I don't know im barely getting to her but my guess would be she is a huge S&M closet fan... my bet is the way a closed minded person secretly has a huge fetish somewhere inside themselves and amber or the religious long haired red head is no exception lol.

CoffeePasta

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone have like a completed save file w/ all the scenes and everything?

( I accidentally deleted my save file and doesnt really feel like repeating it all over again. so yea )
PS. The game's good, Im really looking forward for the updates

Reactions: Runey

Zamboobafoo

Jan 11, 2019

( I accidentally deleted my save file and doesnt really feel like repeating it all over again. so yea )
imho, this is one of the very few games on here where starting and going through the content again provides just as good, if not better material, than when all the girls are fully-committed and ready to do pretty much anything. The 'story progression' talk portions are really top tier.

Sep 4, 2017
time to rank the dames!!!!
#1 Kali..ok..i'm done :p
Fixed that for you! ;)
pfffttt..fine..here is my full rankings..enjoy
1:Kali 2:Sylvia 3:Lucy 4:Violet 5:Nia 6:Moon 7:Android 8:Autumn 9:Ellen 10:Lin 11:Lucia 12:Emma 13:Felicity 14:Maria 15:Ann 16:Kate 17:Ashley
as soon as the drow goddess is included in my harem she will move to #2 immediately..but if she dosnt..thats my rankings
also...the wee fairies aint included..yet :p
Blasphemy! How can you dare to rank Maria and Lin so low, I demand retribution!

If I was to rank the girls, Hmmm....
OK.... I'll pick top 10.
1. Lin
2. Maria
3. Emma
4. Nia
5. Ashley
6. Kali
7. Lucia
8. Kate
errrr god this is getting hard
9. Moon
10. Ann
and my work here is done
View attachment 425915
Rankings are easy here.. for the moment: Kali, Lucia, Emma, Elfies (all of them, i aint naming them all :Kappa:) Maria, Autumn, the rest
*Slaps* shadowkat
Lin should be the first, no way is Sylvia better than Maria....
*Slap*
Lin is #1 except on Thursdays then it's Ashley.:devilish:
Hones, but Lin is there! --> Elfies (all of them, i aint naming them all :Kappa:) See? she's prolly first elf :sneaky:
I thought you had named them in order of preference so imo it should be something like

:p
So there we have...
Lin at the top, Kali, Lucia, Emma, Maria, Then the rest of the elves (Sylvia, Ann, Nia, Jin, Queenie, etc) Autumn and so on...
Hehe it's your list I was only playing, you can rank them however you want, I promise I wont slap you again... maybe
Imagine not having Ashley in the top of your Tierlist.

WeirdChamp
Only on opposite day, I guess for CGoldie, that's Thursdays... :p
TBH, it's pretty much guaranteed that someone will be on top at any given moment of the day regardless of any list. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

If you insist... You might need to do some renaming... :sneaky:

Reactions: CoffeePasta

Emmi3

Apr 27, 2017
I must be having some sort of glitch then. When I check the mail, my only option is to pick up Kali's package. When I do that though, nothing changes, it's still there the next time I check the mail regardless of whether I click the "give it to her" option or the "open it" option.
had the same problem. then had to go back several days and test when it worked, without Kaylies Hitachi

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes