Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What will I do next? Well, perhaps I'll do more of the same, such as when MC hugged Felicity even though she tried fighting back. She wanted that hug, she needed that hug, but she didn't know that.
I think there's a bit of a difference between hugging a girl and having her take her clothes off, but OK...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Traits unlock scenes, sex scenes, paths in events, change what they say, unlock outfits, allow them to masturbate in the utility room, and various other smaller things.
Yeah, they are more than worth doing, it's a big part of what makes the game so fun to play, but they don't usually affect the story events was what I meant. That said, it is true, they do affect the over all feel of the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pfffttt..fine..here is my full rankings..enjoy
1:Kali 2:Sylvia 3:Lucy 4:Violet 5:Nia 6:Moon 7:Android 8:Autumn 9:Ellen 10:Lin 11:Lucia 12:Emma 13:Felicity 14:Maria 15:Ann 16:Kate 17:Ashley
as soon as the drow goddess is included in my harem she will move to #2 immediately..but if she dosnt..thats my rankings
also...the wee fairies aint included..yet :p

Zamboobafoo

Jan 11, 2019
I think there's a bit of a difference between hugging a girl and having her take her clothes off, but OK...
So you don't seem to have a problem with the MC pushing women to publicly expose themselves, embarrass themselves in front of dozens of people, pay rent for the privilege to get a hot dicking, make absolutely no complaints about the Ashley arc (despite that story-arc being hands down the most emotionally impactful and, for me personally, made me seriously reconsider my actions and behaviors leading up to that point) you have no issue with the MC actively assisting in breaking up families, exacerbating internal-conflicts, or playing family members off of each-other. Furthermore you seem to have no issue with the MC taking advantage of their sexual vulnerabilities and awakenings to tie them up and piss on them, but you're REALLY upset that the religious woman (who other than Ellen seems to be the oldest, and thus most 'mature,' human being in the hotel) has allegories, fables, and subtle social-manipulation utilized against her to open up her sexuality (mostly done by the other women, and not even the MC, which demonstrates that both the other women are on the MC's thought-train as well as everyone being non-accepting of Autumn's inability to accept others!)

Personally, I think your inner moral compass might be a bit confused. Your complaints are narrow and hollow, and if we utilize your logic with every other woman, you might actually find yourself a hypocrite. Here's a friendly tip: If you're so obsessed with Autumn staying a sheltered, cloistered, terribly sexually frustrated virgin, just don't play her content.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
pfffttt..fine..here is my full rankings..enjoy
1:Kali 2:Sylvia 3:Lucy 4:Violet 5:Nia 6:Moon 7:Android 8:Autumn 9:Ellen 10:Lin 11:Lucia 12:Emma 13:Felicity 14:Maria 15:Ann 16:Kate 17:Ashley
as soon as the drow goddess is included in my harem she will move to #2 immediately..but if she dosnt..thats my rankings
also...the wee fairies aint included..yet :p
Blasphemy! How can you dare to rank Maria and Lin so low, I demand retribution!

If I was to rank the girls, Hmmm....
OK.... I'll pick top 10.
1. Lin
2. Maria
3. Emma
4. Nia
5. Ashley
6. Kali
7. Lucia
8. Kate
errrr god this is getting hard
9. Moon
10. Ann

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hones, but Lin is there! --> Elfies (all of them, i aint naming them all :Kappa:) See? she's prolly first elf :sneaky:
I thought you had named them in order of preference so imo it should be something like
Lin, Kali, Lucia, Emma, Maria, Elfies (the rest of them, i aint naming them all :Kappa:), Autumn, the rest
:p
So there we have...
Lin at the top, Kali, Lucia, Emma, Maria, Then the rest of the elves (Sylvia, Ann, Nia, Jin, Queenie, etc) Autumn and so on...
Hehe it's your list I was only playing, you can rank them however you want, I promise I wont slap you again... maybe

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes