Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Maybe something like the DM Patch could have been done way back when Runey started this game, but I think trying to decide upon and removing stuff from it to be put into some sort of patch would be more than a little bit time consuming and difficult. Do we really want to put Runey through that?

Besides, most of the "taboo" stuff in that Dark Mind Patch revolves around incest and underage material. All of the characters in HH are over 18, so there's no worries with that part. The incest in this game is very minor and only really present because a few of the girls are sisters, and that's easily toggled on and off through the cheatcode.
Honestly im perfectly happy with things as they are and I appreciate his clarification on his throught process for going forward and indeed about the limitations he is having to work around im sure most of us were not aware of not just me lol. I broached the subject of the dark mind patch only as rex mentioned ecchi sense approach first and i continued the debate.

As for the amount of content it has... its about half the stuff in the game lol. Its about a teacher where only one of the four classes are of age and of course he has a sizable family he likes to enjoy haha. My point was less on its content but more on its size, it was a method used to contain content removed but still accessed via its inclusion and was merely an idea HH could potentially apporach going forward but im no expert and Runey himself has been kind enough to give his insight on what hes looking at doing at the it seems inevitable it cant just be a case of continued adding of content to the game without hitting that ceiling with Android version. Lets be honest we would all love a sequel yet at the same time as others like rex suggested who are into idea a serious question needs asked of us all - would YOU be ok starting again from scratch? or most importantly would the patreons as they are the ones who are funding this whole endeavor. I dont envy him making such decisions when the time comes be it sequels or dropping android or whatever hypothetical issues will pop up but in meantime as far as im corcerned its merely a case of keep up the good work runey, your work is fantastic.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Wow, some Nia fun! interesting... and is that a new exhibitioism scene for Emma? XD
Somehow, after Maria got completely dominated by the Android, my esteem for her as the Alpha female of the Harem went down :(. (And yes, we're not talking about version numbers in this case! :p)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Some really nice images. Make me looking forward to the next update even more.

The Nia one is interesting going by the image name that's for the slave route. She has cum all over her face but we're standing in the background with our pants on so how did it get there?

Good to see some more Kate scenes. She has precious little so far but I guess that's not too surprising as she's only a side character.

But with those images at school that reminds me. What ever happened to our ban from the school grounds after that confrontation between Ashley and the twins?

Reactions: imzahai

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Some really nice images. Make me looking forward to the next update even more.

But with those images at school that reminds me. What ever happened to our ban from the school grounds after that confrontation between Ashley and the twins?
As long as the teacher is involved, maybe she doesn't mind...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Somehow, after Maria got completely dominated by the Android, my esteem for her as the Alpha female of the Harem went down :(. (And yes, we're not talking about version numbers in this case! :p)
We all know that job is going to Lin, we just have to keep raising her self-esteem! :p
I don't see Emma in any of those. Are you mistaking her for Kate?
It could be, I never did have good facial recognition software, and many blondes look alike to me anyway...:sneaky: I kind of depend on hair, personality, and stuff to tell them apart.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Well Shit, so that's who was in those pic's!.
All i saw was Cute Asses then my mind went blank... It happens sometimes its a slight problem of being an ass man!.
one minute your looking at a cute ass the next....

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The only blonde in any of those pictures is Ashley.
It's a lighting issue. Light brown and dirty blond in the shade can look similar ...at least to my bad eyes. :cautious:

I guess I should have saved the pics like a good hoarder, then I would have known.

Doesn't help that I am also bad with names, and got mixed up with Hana in my head.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes