jestir

May 4, 2018
in 0.9.2 I am still trying to get the figure out how to get the 2 events for Lucia it says 0/2 but I have taken her virginity and I have had fun with her and did all of Kali storyline for 0.9.2

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
in 0.9.2 I am still trying to get the figure out how to get the 2 events for Lucia it says 0/2 but I have taken her virginity and I have had fun with her and did all of Kali storyline for 0.9.2
Enter the code truestory

Need a compressed version
Harem Hotel is already compressed, but further compression is already available in the OP in the other section.

jestir

May 4, 2018
I thought truestory changed clone to sisters I did not know it changed part of Lucia will give its shot and thank you Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Harem Hotel is already compressed, but further compression is already available in the OP in the other section.
But only for v0.9.2. V0.10 only recently entered the Beta phase, and there won't be a compressed version for that until that version is complete and ready to be released.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Saskens

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you so much for the update, Runey! I really was looking for new content for Kali, but also for Lucy. I like her a lot, so I think that it is a waste to her to be just a secondary character. Give her a place in the dungeon would be awesome.
Anyway, keep up the great work!

ffffgggg

Apr 2, 2020
any games similar to this one with one man and lots of women? this game is incredible and i would love to have something similar to play before the update.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
any games similar to this one with one man and lots of women? this game is incredible and i would love to have something similar to play before the update.
Check out the HH discord, there's a whole channel full of recommended games. You're welcome to ask for more help looking for specific games too.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes