Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It's a lighting issue. Light brown and dirty blond in the shade can look similar ...at least to my bad eyes. :cautious:

I guess I should have saved the pics like a good hoarder, then I would have known.

Doesn't help that I am also bad with names, and got mixed up with Hana in my head.
Don't forget that it's really hard to tell what color a girl's hair is when you're looking at her ass. ;)

ogame3653

May 6, 2020
Did autumn story end at beach?, because runey said at notification end at beach and continue on v0.10. But i play on v0.10, or just ignore that notification?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so other than lin and jin. how to dick other elfs? did i choose wrong for love route all of them
You can't yet. Well, Ann has sex on the slave route and the other two will blow you, but if you are on the nice route, they will have things soon™.

Reactions: Harem_Master

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Could we get a compressed version for 0.10 please?
as has been said dozens of times in this thread, the game is highly compressed already.
it Can be compressed further; but at a huge loss in quality. Part of Runey's conundrum is how to continue as Android and Ren'Py don't talk nicely to each other so he is severely limited in file size by their conflict.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Maybe figure out how many percent of users (paying vs. non-paying) are actually Android users? I haven't the faintest idea myself, but if is in the single digits, then maybe Android isn't all that important. Maybe.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maybe figure out how many percent of users (paying vs. non-paying) are actually Android users? I haven't the faintest idea myself, but if is in the single digits, then maybe Android isn't all that important. Maybe.
I have those stats, it's almost on par with PC. Surprisingly high.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kanatik_

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Out of curiosity, Runey, what resolution are the renders at for Android? Are they 1080p like the PC ones? Or did you scale them down to 720p?

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
I have those stats, it's almost on par with PC. Surprisingly high.
I'm surprised by that to be honest. Guess that puts you between a rock and a hard place until Ren'Py figures out how to circumvent that limitation. I doubt Android "itself" is gonna do anything to help Ren'Py out.

On a side note: I'm getting noticeably degrading performance on my PC (my specs aren't the issue). The game feels sluggish - like a lot of 200-600 ms stutters when loading images and even more for animations.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I'm surprised by that to be honest. Guess that puts you between a rock and a hard place until Ren'Py figures out how to circumvent that limitation. I doubt Android "itself" is gonna do anything to help Ren'Py out.

On a side note: I'm getting noticeably degrading performance on my PC (my specs aren't the issue). The game feels sluggish - like a lot of 200-600 ms stutters when loading images and even more for animations.
conventional hard drive defragment; other than that, check video drivers [that's what it was on mine]

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes