pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
It looks like you are missing the fonts.
Assuming you extracted the game, and are playing from a folder, then you could try searching the folder for .ttf and installing any fonts you find.

Can also happen if you are using some language mod.
I installed all the fonts, I don't really know why it happens, I usually do the translation mods (I'm Spanish), but in this case I didn't touch the game and it's the first time something like this happens to me with a game, I downloaded it again but it's still the same I'll try to delete the saved games, maybe that's it.
Thanks for the help

lastrightsofme

Apr 19, 2020
Unfortunately, I can't get the v14 game up and running with my Lain's mod saves. Injecting Lain's mod for the previous version does get the game running, but eliminates the ability to trigger all the new events. The choice is start over from scratch, DL a save file, or wait for the Lain's mod update...all of which are unappealing. Maybe someone smarter than me knows a decent work-around?

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
can someone give me a save end 13.2...my old ones ain't working plus the fact that without lainsmod i really dont know what to do in this game

or someone can provide me with a walkthrough at least plz.....

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
can someone give me a save end 13.2...my old ones ain't working plus the fact that without lainsmod i really dont know what to do in this game

or someone can provide me with a walkthrough at least plz.....
i found a walkthrough while googling for it..it has up to version 13.2 and its put up nicely also...it will do for now. If anyone needs here is the link..

Jamerson

Jul 11, 2017
Not to reveal spoilers or anything but could someone tell me if the Maria situation has been resolved at all, that revelation put a pit in my stomach that has really stopped me playing since then.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes