Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
does anyone knows any walktrough/cheat mod or at least walktrough mod for 0.14 public version?

I sent Jin to the hospital, but nothing else is happening despite the info saying there is still content, also who was Vanessa again and how do I get to her content?

Over all, from what I am used of this game, this is one of the weaker updates.
After sending her to the hospital, you have to wait a while for her to be ready to come back.

Vanessa will simply text you.

This update is one of the biggest, a lot of the content wasn't story though, it was elsewhere like dates.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There are certain scenes (like the beach scene with Kali and Lucy) where you're locked out of certain scenes if stats aren't high enough. Will it be possible to view these in the gallery once your stats are high enough?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Unfortunately, I can't get the v14 game up and running with my Lain's mod saves. Injecting Lain's mod for the previous version does get the game running, but eliminates the ability to trigger all the new events. The choice is start over from scratch, DL a save file, or wait for the Lain's mod update...all of which are unappealing. Maybe someone smarter than me knows a decent work-around?
I would recommend starting a new save that you never mod, mods will usually delay when you can play by days, weeks or months. This will happen every update.

I try my best to design the game in a way where the player should never be confused what to do. If something isn't clear, I'll try my best to make it clear.

We also have a wiki which does the job of a walkthrough >

i found a walkthrough while googling for it..it has up to version 13.2 and its put up nicely also...it will do for now. If anyone needs here is the link..

Harem Hotel has an official wiki now, which includes a walkthrough

So it's going in a positive direction? Thanks for that, I don't know why but that whole thing just knocked the wind right outta me
Of course :) She's just now starting a new arc, so things are stabilizing emotionally for Maria's story. I write stories like a rollercoaster, so if you just went down, you can expect to start going in the opposite direction next, which is up in this case. We aren't at the peak of her new arc yet of course, but there won't be anything near that rough in Maria's story for quite a long time, if ever at all again. I don't have plans, at least.

Has Runey considered just making a part 2? Instead of continually updating this game? Because at this rate, next update is going to be 10 gigs... and that's yikes.
There is a part1 and part2 system. I'm not sure why the f95 staff didn't include it here, but it exists. Or you can just download the update, which is 1gb.

Next update will probably be around 9.2GB if I keep up with the same amount of content I've been making (which is more than v0.11 and before I feel).
v0.16 however, that will probably be 10GB, but you can still download just the update each time now :)
The game is already heavily compressed, and now that we have multiple different ways to download it, there's not much more I can do without just stop developing or stopping sex.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I would recommend starting a new save that you never mod, mods will usually delay when you can play by days, weeks or months. This will happen every update.

I try my best to design the game in a way where the player should never be confused what to do. If something isn't clear, I'll try my best to make it clear.

We also have a wiki which does the job of a walkthrough >

Harem Hotel has an official wiki now, which includes a walkthrough

Of course :) She's just now starting a new arc, so things are stabilizing emotionally for Maria's story. I write stories like a rollercoaster, so if you just went down, you can expect to start going in the opposite direction next, which is up in this case. We aren't at the peak of her new arc yet of course, but there won't be anything near that rough in Maria's story for quite a long time, if ever at all again. I don't have plans, at least.

There is a part1 and part2 system. I'm not sure why the f95 staff didn't include it here, but it exists. Or you can just download the update, which is 1gb.

Next update will probably be around 9.2GB if I keep up with the same amount of content I've been making (which is more than v0.11 and before I feel).
v0.16 however, that will probably be 10GB, but you can still download just the update each time now :)
The game is already heavily compressed, and now that we have multiple different ways to download it, there's not much more I can do without just stop developing or stopping sex.

kinda silly not to have something in game that acts like a WT, something to at least give you some hints

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have a feeling someone who likes to take screenshots of a certain elf is going to be unhappy with me, but Runey since you've remade the outside of the hotel, have you considered redoing the game's opening animation to match the changes?

Reactions: phreadom

jibakun

Jul 15, 2020
Unfortunately, I can't get the v14 game up and running with my Lain's mod saves. Injecting Lain's mod for the previous version does get the game running, but eliminates the ability to trigger all the new events. The choice is start over from scratch, DL a save file, or wait for the Lain's mod update...all of which are unappealing. Maybe someone smarter than me knows a decent work-around?

Just delete the mod, it's what I did. If you check the mod archive you can see which files to delete. The game will work no problem after that.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why not change it to a text only game? :devilish::whistle::ROFLMAO:
Running away and hiding before the angry crowd with the pitchfork see me.:sneaky:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
kinda silly not to have something in game that acts like a WT, something to at least give you some hints
Every event does that and has hints, it will tell you exactly what you need to do if you can't each time. If there's a spot I'm missing, I will fix that. I have also just added event notifiers during the day transition screen to let you know when someone's story is ready. Like I said, the game is designed in a way to make everything incredibly simple.

I have a feeling someone who likes to take screenshots of a certain elf is going to be unhappy with me, but Runey since you've remade the outside of the hotel, have you considered redoing the game's opening animation to match the changes?
Yeah, I just didn't have time for it in v0.14.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I was wondering that myself, since the hotel looks different now from the new opening.

And yes, thank you for mentioning me on the down-low :ROFLMAO:

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
This last update was only like 3 sex scenes (i think) and two of them are frontloaded, hard to fap to this (specifically this update, on love route for elves)

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes