KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Has anyone else noticed pat pat pat that TheDevian pat pat pat has been pat pat pat very quiet pat pat pat since the release pat pat pat of 17.0?
I only pat pat pat mention it pat pat pat because of pat pat pat the strange, but pat pat pat familiar sound I pat pat pat keep hearing pat pat pat in the distance...
I keep telling everyone that it's coming from that "unused" room on the 2nd floor. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
The last one I downloaded was from .14 and I updated the rest, I usually just copy and paste the contents into the game file when I download the updates only.
I just looked at my folders, and I didn't see the file you mentioned anywhere. I've been updating since v0.15 so it seems like it may have been removed from the previous versions. You may have to redownload a more recent version of the game.

r6nv9as64ndaoiy

Nov 8, 2020
Alright dude, relax. I understand that you're dissatisfied, but you said it baffled you. I'm specifically responding to the wording you chose to type. It may be years in real life, but it will be weeks in game. I don't develop this game with the immediate present in mind, I am looking at this game as a whole because I want to complete it. To do that, I need to tell a good story and not cave in to every demand from people.

I also really doubt this is how you would interact with me in real life, or anyone in real life for that matter. I'm a developer who is here to listen to feedback in hopes of making my game better. Which is not something I need to be doing. I choose to do it.
We all talk about comparisons. Compared to other characters? Yeah, it's awful slow. Compared to IRL time? Whelp...

I'm not going to get into "but it's been weeks in game-time!" because if feels so wrong on so many levels. If you're going now with this as excuse — okay, sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it's obviously your game, your decisions, yada yada. I'm neither claiming otherwise nor coercing you into any action.

I do express my feelings on the matter. Do I need to attach disclaimer "Hey, this user is acting annoyed because his favorite character lacks H-scenes after 5 real years of game development. You can ignore it if you want"? Because it feels like I do. Mainly I went here to vent frustration — which I did — and not because I'm forcing a story, coercing somebody, acting entitled and so on. I'm not entitled to anything even with my patreon subscription and I understand that.

Otherwise it's a great game with a great story and stable quality, and I'm glad it exists and evolves. And the strong feelings I express do exist because I like the game and because I have observed it for a really long time.

• Angry
Reactions: Evil13 and luwinkle

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
New people play the game every day, and the beginning makes the biggest impression, so it needs to be good.
An observation, then. One of the faults of the first version of the game was that the MC passively fell into a story in which slavery was an issue and he was suddenly an interested participant. You've fixed that in stages, and exceedingly well.

The dungeon scenes remain a bit of a question, though maybe you've fixed this as well and I just haven't played through a version that makes them better. I love the content for personal reasons, and it's not hard to see why some of the NPCs (especially Kali, Felicity, Maria, pre-enlightenment Lin, and Ashley) would be into those scenes, but one thing the older versions of the game never really demonstrated is why the MC would be into them, especially as his views on slavery evolve. I don't think it would take much, but in the original game the MC had a dungeon and used it without really thinking about why. In the newer versions of the game, the MC's not that thoughtless. Perhaps some conversations, or maybe even just one, wherein he confronts and justifies the BDSM as something other than an inheritance and a birthright?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
We all talk about comparisons. Compared to other characters? Yeah, it's awful slow. Compared to IRL time? Whelp...

I'm not going to get into "but it's been weeks in game-time!" because if feels so wrong on so many levels. If you're going now with this as excuse — okay, sure.

In fact, it's all happens within one day. Really long day. And I'm a horrible person to insist on having some H-content because it's been only one in-game day. Okay, okay, I'll stop.

And it's obviously your game, your decisions, yada yada. I'm neither claiming otherwise nor coercing you into any action.

I do express my feelings on the matter. Do I need to attach disclaimer "Hey, this user is acting annoyed because his favorite character lacks H-scenes after 5 real years of game development. You can ignore it if you want"? Because it feels like I do. Mainly I went here to vent frustration — which I did — and not because I'm forcing a story, coercing somebody, acting entitled and so on. I'm not entitled to anything even with my patreon subscription and I understand that.

Otherwise it's a great game with a great story and stable quality, and I'm glad it exists and evolves. And the strong feelings I express do exist because I like the game and because I have observed it for a really long time.
Brother come on, you're losing the sauce. I understand that people want sex with Autumn, why are you acting like this is a personal insult against you? It's coming, chill.

You're not just venting frustration anymore, you actively enganging in an online argument over nothing. You were heard, I understand you want sex with Autumn, it is coming.

You said you were baffled by the decision not to include sex for Autumn yet, I explained. What else do you want from me? A game specifically designed to meet only your tastes?

In fact, it's all happens within one day. Really long day. And I'm a horrible person to insist on having some H-content because it's been only one in-game day. Okay, okay, I'll stop.
What are you even saying here? How does this help anyone? What new information is being shared? How is me telling you that Autumn's sex is weeks away in game, not years, "Wrong on so many levels"? Do you know who you're talking to? I'm just lost.

Last edited:

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
downloaded from dropmefiles and firefox claimed it was a virus, windows says its fine so im guessing its a false positive?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
downloaded from dropmefiles and firefox claimed it was a virus.
A common issue with renpy games.
The anti virus that you are using has plugins for browsers (they all do) it is getting a false positive.
If it was real, this thread would be over run with people reporting it.
It could also just be code that is on that site. Nothing harmful, but enough to trigger an alert.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
A lot of people here completely miss the point, it's a part of why this place can be toxic to developers.
To be fair, I see crap-value reviews everywhere, and everywhere on the internet (Steam, GOG, Rotten Tomatoes, Amazon) has a place to offer reviews.

I usually review games after they've been worked on for a while. I haven't played this game yet. Since you indicate it's helpful, I'll be sure to review it when I'm done with a couple of playthroughs.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes