BoBerth

Oct 25, 2020
Ok. Thank you for the incredibly rude bug reports. Unfortunately they don't help because you provided nothing of substance.

oh well, what are all the daisies here
offended a mouse peed in a mink
and after that someone tells me that we have freedom of speech, I don’t remember that somewhere in the rules it was written that it was necessary to write strictly on the case, were emotions banned here? can we start executing for thought crimes?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
and after that someone tells me that we have freedom of speech, I don’t remember that somewhere in the rules it was written that it was necessary to write strictly on the case, were emotions banned here? can we start executing for thought crimes?
Naj, it isn't.o_O
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-05-22.5589/
1687523489142.png

Also, as others posted before and will after this, in this thread or other:
  1. This is a privat owned forum, so no free speech right here
  2. Even if there would be one, this wouldn't remove the consequence of your actions

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Recap:

1) you weep for the game "has turned into a mess" and "you want to grab your head and scream" because some scene contraddicts some other scene... without you saying which scene contraddicts which other scene and without providing any useful reference to find it out (two saves before the two "contraddicting" scenes, for instance, or at least two screenshots of the two "contraddicting" dialogues, or at least a description of the two scenes in your own words)

2) the author points out that your "bug report" was rude (it was) and pointless for lack of references to the "contraddiction" (indeed there's not even a vague hint about which scenes you are referring to)

3) you weep that your freedom of speech is being compressed

Who's the snowflake? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Freedom of speech means that you are free to verbally offend without being criminally charged. It does NOT mean that you are free to verbally offend without the right of other people to offend you back.

A bug report has a meaning if it points to the bug, so the developer is able to reproduce it and if it really is a bug to address it.
Telling that "some" scene contraddicts "some" other scene... is just a tantrum, Karen

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
One of my biggest issues with this game atm is the MC. The further we move along in the game the more I grow to like him less. My issue with him is that it feels like he just sits there and watches as others actually do things. I don't like the feel of being a passive observer when he should be more interactive in situations. It frustrates me to no end.

For instance: Ruby puts up nudes of girls on the projector at school but the MC doesn't really seem to care or try to stop it in a timely manner.

There were times like that where it felt like his input would have been useful but instead someone else (usually 1 of the girls) talks for him and he never appears to actively try and fix or avoid a fucked up situation while it's occurring. It's an issue for me when I can't tell if he's in a scene or not because his presence half the time feels benign to the point where it appears to me like he's being pulled along and not intrinsical to a situation.

Idk if anyone else has this issue but it's been bugging me a lot as I progress further. It's not always like this but it happens a lot imo. I just think the MC needs to feel more responsive and maybe even more proactive in situations.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
One of my biggest issues with this game atm is the MC. The further we move along in the game the more I grow to like him less. My issue with him is that it feels like he just sits there and watches as others actually do things. I don't like the feel of being a passive observer when he should be more interactive in situations. It frustrates me to no end.
I think it would be more accurate to say that rather than being a bystander, the MC is the catalyst for change within the lives of the girls. He doesn't need to be the person who changes the world, he just changes their individual worlds.

Take Lin as an example. When we first meet her, she's meek, she's scared and she's kind of useless. But through the interactions they have together, Lin grows, becomes more confident...maybe not the smartest, but her heart is still in the right place and she does accomplish a few major things that have an impact on the world.

Or maybe we go to a smaller, but no less important, example, Maria. Finding out she was half-elf was always going to happen, she was always going to have to go for a medical test at some point and they would find out and she would be enslaved. Were it not for the MC, Maria would probably be sold to some sweaty asshole or just left in a cruel situation. But even just the act of the MC tracking her down, getting her home safely and just treating her as Maria sparks something in her. The revolutionary and the desire to carry on her mother's fight. Will it change the world? Maybe not, but it certainly changed her world.

The important thing here is to remember that we aren't playing the MC's story, we're seeing the stories of the girls' unfurling through his eyes.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

For instance: Ruby puts up nudes of girls on the projector at school but the MC doesn't really seem to care or try to stop it in a timely manner.

There were times like that where it felt like his input would have been useful but instead someone else (usually 1 of the girls) talks for him and he never appears to actively try and fix or avoid a fucked up situation while it's occurring. It's an issue for me when I can't tell if he's in a scene or not because his presence half the time feels benign to the point where it appears to me like he's being pulled along and not intrinsical to a situation.

Idk if anyone else has this issue but it's been bugging me a lot as I progress further. It's not always like this but it happens a lot imo. I just think the MC needs to feel more responsive and maybe even more proactive in situations.
I think that's a fair perspective. I don't want him to be a main character, I want him to be you, "a normal guy". But I understand that you may want to do more than him.

In that specific case I felt like people would have wanted it to continue, so I didn't include an option to stop it.

But he is the narrative vehicle that pushes the story forward. If it weren't for him encouraging people to be themselves and supporting their every effort, the main characters could not be heroes. And that's the point of it, I want to show that being supportive is a good and enjoyable thing. Though it isn't for everyone I suppose.

MrMurkyMumpitz

Dec 17, 2019
Bug?

When trying to go to my room at noon (any day), the game always I should get closer to Nia,
although everything that can be done is completed. Is this intended, or did my game somehow corrupted?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Bug?

When trying to go to my room at noon (any day), the game always I should get closer to Nia,
although everything that can be done is completed. Is this intended, or did my game somehow corrupted?
well game about corruption - game itself may be also corrupted hehe =)
game been corrupted by their content =)

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Last time someone had that problem the game seems to have forgotten it. If you want to upload your save, someone can take a look. I won't be back for a bit though, nap time.
Yes, this bit of code seems to be the key.
1687536656479.png

After checking the save provided by Radioaktivitat, the issue is that hasniasupplies was reset to false at some point, leading to this bit being triggered. Gonna do a bit of testing to see if I can find the cause.

Ed: now that you mentioned it, I do remember trying to help another guy with a similar issue a while back... :unsure:

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Maria seems to be bugged. Whenever I'm in my room at noon, the gane tells me to "get closer with Nia" and throws me out of the room, however, I'm already at max level with her. View attachment 2717735
I also cannot progress Android's storyline because I'm locked out of my room at noon.
EDIT: There's also a missprite when you have Felicity give you a blowjob but deicde to cum on Emma:

Some of Maria's new events are in the garden - try going there morning/afternoon, perhaps there's a mistype in what it should be suggesting you to do.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, this bit of code seems to be the key.
View attachment 2718459

After checking the save provided by Radioaktivitat, the issue is that hasniasupplies was reset to false at some point, leading to this bit being triggered. Gonna do a bit of testing to see if I can find the cause.

Ed: now that you mentioned it, I do remember trying to help another guy with a similar issue a while back... :unsure:
Yes, this seems to have happened to several people so far, Runey. I remember the first one just giving her the supplies again, or ordering them again, or something fixed it for them, this save, they seem to be ordered as they are sold out of the store, so maybe just trying to check the mail box, or something. There might be a way to fix the saves, but I am not that good with the renpy stuff (lol), but I am sure we can figure it out.

Reactions: torresm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I actually have that exact same problem. Could anyone look?
I'm trying to find what might be causing this. Do you remember what you were doing just before you noticed this problem? Grinding an specific stat for someone, progressing someone's story...?

And here's your save btw, hopefully I got all the variables needed.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes