wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Well, I meant the lobby, which is where both the 17 and 18 events are supposed to start, at least according to the , but that is a bummer.
Hahaha, looks like you misunderstood me and LordTyron whole time, LordTyron and I was talking about new event of Kali in v0.17 a.k.a her 39th event when she moved to Corpus to work on Evening.

I can't do the Kali's 0.17 event, when I *talk* to her in the morning it sends me to the door and nothing happens. Im not using mods.

Reactions: TheDevian

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Ah, yeah, I see. Well, that is what happens when dyslexic people try to read.
Another interesting thing: I just tried to put Main Lain's mod to game folder and guess what? I can trigger Kali's 39th event with "Talk" option as it should be!

Looks like ML's mod has an interesting "relationship" with v0.17.1. On one side, it prevents a bug of v0.17 to be fixed (as I reported) but on another side, it unintentionally fixed a new bug of v0.17.1 (Kali's 39th event).

Hey LordTyron, you should try to use ML's mod to trigger Kali's latest event, see if it works!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Another interesting thing: I just tried to put Main Lain's mod to game folder and guess what? I can trigger Kali's 39th event with "Talk" option as it should be!

Looks like ML's mod has an interesting "relationship" with v0.17.1. On one side, it prevents a bug of v0.17 to be fixed (as I reported) but on another side, it unintentionally fixed a new bug of v0.17.1 (Kali's 39th event).

Hey LordTyron, you should try to use ML's mod to trigger Kali's latest event, see if it works!
Well, that's a first. Good to hear.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
@ Runey

Is it possible that you upload just the data of the update so that it can be overwritten with the old folder because downloading 11 GB takes a lot of time and your game doesn't become smaller...

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
@ Runey

Is it possible that you just upload the update and I can replace the data with the old version because downloading 11 GB takes a lot of time and your game doesn't become smaller...
On page one in the original, first post, it has a download option of " Update Only " You can download that to get just the updates for version17.1.
You must have at least the full version of 16.2 to be able to use the update only download.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also, hello fellow hotel managers, it is I, TheMadRobot365. How long it is since I was here last time? I don't remember. I don't know if any of you noticed, that I deleted my account, but I don't think that any of you noticed it. Anyway, this is my new account, that I will propably delete too. I know that I have no way to prove that this is really me, but please, trust me, it is me. I don't really know how to explain why I deleted my account, it's really complicated, but let's just say that I had some deal with some personal things that were really hard for my mental health. Things are slowly getting now, but I still need time to process everything mentally and to think what I really want to be and to find myself. I don't know if I will stay, maybe I will leave again, maybe I will return, maybe I will not return. I need to think about it. But if I will not return after the game will be be in it's final version, when it will be fully developed and completed, please, give the girls some headpats and tell them that I am OK, and that I always loved them.

Goodbye for now.
Take care and I'm sure TheDevian will have a spare bed in his room. The one on the second floor...;)

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Started playing again after the patch. Holy hell devman you really don't hold back. That autumn event was crazy. Great stuff. Same goes for the Linn dinner. Very well made. Poor girl...

Reactions: Runey

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Oh devman, I do have one question, I can't see my saves from 1.16 in the 1.17.1 game. I can press continue and then use the last one well enough, but they don't show up in the save screen.

Weirdly, they did show up in the 1.17.0. I updated that one using the patch. Could that be it?

My saves are all, as far as I know, in the `.renpy` folder. Which is probably `appdata/renpy` on windows.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh devman, I do have one question, I can't see my saves from 1.16 in the 1.17.1 game. I can press continue and then use the last one well enough, but they don't show up in the save screen.

Weirdly, they did show up in the 1.17.0. I updated that one using the patch. Could that be it?

My saves are all, as far as I know, in the `.renpy` folder. Which is probably `appdata/renpy` on windows.
IF you are on PC, there should be a copy in the AppData folder, as well as one in the game/saves folder, inside the game's main directory.

perseraiskaus

Oct 4, 2018
Long time lurker here, Ive been playing the new update from the start and I noticed the option for sleeping with Kali to sometimes go missing. She was the first girl to get the option for it and now itso only android and Lin. Also, when is Kate going to move in? ^^

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Long time lurker here, Ive been playing the new update from the start and I noticed the option for sleeping with Kali to sometimes go missing. She was the first girl to get the option for it and now itso only android and Lin. Also, when is Kate going to move in? ^^
It comes back, from what I read. But some other event is overriding it for some reason.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Could you upload your save file with a description of the issue?
Perhaps having a save file with the problem will help Runey to find the problem.

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Logically, the next tenant should be Hazel. Right now, each room has two tenants (Lin-Jin, Kali-Lucia, Ashley-Fairies, Maria-Hana, Android and her child, Felicity - Emma), we shouldn't leave Autumn alone. For the last room, personally, I prefer Vanessa - Nia to move in together, Kim - Ami sisters could be a good choice, too.

• Thinking Face

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Logically, the next tenant should be Hazel. Right now, each room has two tenants (Lin-Jin, Kali-Lucia, Ashley-Fairies, Maria-Hana, Android and her child, Felicity - Emma), we shouldn't leave Autumn alone. For the last room, personally, I prefer Vanessa - Nia to move in together, Kim - Ami sisters could be a good choice, too.
Lin's Mother will move in with Lin's sister, and Lin will share the currently empty room with TheDevian.
I think that Autumn should just permanently move into the MC's room.
Hazel is a bitch, so she can move back in with her grandmother.
Miss Ren will likely end up with Ashley.
And last but not least, Runey will end up in a padded room playing with wooden choo choo trains after putting up with us for so long.
The rest will pretty much stay as they are.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes