TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Logically, the next tenant should be Hazel. Right now, each room has two tenants (Lin-Jin, Kali-Lucia, Ashley-Fairies, Maria-Hana, Android and her child, Felicity - Emma), we shouldn't leave Autumn alone. For the last room, personally, I prefer Vanessa - Nia to move in together, Kim - Ami sisters could be a good choice, too.
Well, if it is Hazel, she would likely be in Autumn's room, as her roommate, Vanessa could be, so could Eris, or Zara...

Hard to say, Vanessa is a side character for Kali though, so that doesn't seem too likely. Same with Kim and Ami, odds feel low.

Zara started as someone who was unaffiliated, but now she is Luci's friend, so hard to say there...

He said that whoever it will be, was someone who was not in the game at the time, but I can't remember who all has been added since then, or if things have changed since then.

Wheelie is still a strong contender, but it is all pretty up in the air.

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Well, if it is Hazel, she would likely be in Autumn's room, as her roommate, Vanessa could be, so could Eris, or Zara...

Hard to say, Vanessa is a side character for Kali though, so that doesn't seem too likely. Same with Kim and Ami, odds feel low.

Zara started as someone who was unaffiliated, but now she is Luci's friend, so hard to say there...

He said that whoever it will be, was someone who was not in the game at the time, but I can't remember who all has been added since then, or if things have changed since then.

Wheelie is still a strong contender, but it is all pretty up in the air.
Vanessa is a side character but she could have a more important role in the future as the fight for elf's rights is heating up. I don't see anything wrong with that, a side character gradually becomes a main character as story evolve is a normal thing.

As this point, more or less, we already have some kind of connections with existing side characters. Adding new side characters is fine but adding new main characters out of nowhere? I don't think it's a good choice...

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Vanessa is a side character but she could have a more important role in the future as the fight for elf's rights is heating up. I don't see anything wrong with that, a side character gradually becomes a main character as story evolve is a normal thing.

As this point, more or less, we already have some kind of connections with existing side characters. Adding new side characters is fine but adding new main characters out of nowhere? I don't think it's a good choice...
That depends on the new character that was added.
I believe that it was Maria's mother who was a famous elf revolutionary and that she had disappeared without a trace.
If that was in fact the case, then her moving in with Maria would be a good choice, if she suddenly reappears in response to Lin's courage in standing up and sticking it to the man.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, her roll will increase, that is almost certain, but I don't see her taking a room any time soon. I could be wrong there, wouldn't be the first time. XD

There is a room, and I can't stay there alone forever...
That depends on the new character that was added.
I believe that it was Maria's mother who was a famous elf revolutionary and that she had disappeared without a trace.
If that was in fact the case, then her moving in with Maria would be a good choice, if she suddenly reappears in response to Lin's courage in standing up and sticking it to the man.
IIRC...
Banshee, Real name unknown (AFAIK), last known location is jail, somewhere....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You're ungreatful chap. We even try to find you a roommate, one that is too a degree save from your strong headpating "quirk" and it is not enough, no, you want Lin, Android or any of the guest, even if they will end with a serious migraine.:p
I have the perfect substitute for Lin for him.
She was genetically engineered to be impervious to even his most passionate head pats.
We used some of Oldtoothlessbasterd's DNA to make her more durable.
OTBLin.gif

Last edited:

LordTyron

Sep 29, 2018
Another interesting thing: I just tried to put Main Lain's mod to game folder and guess what? I can trigger Kali's 39th event with "Talk" option as it should be!

Looks like ML's mod has an interesting "relationship" with v0.17.1. On one side, it prevents a bug of v0.17 to be fixed (as I reported) but on another side, it unintentionally fixed a new bug of v0.17.1 (Kali's 39th event).

Hey LordTyron, you should try to use ML's mod to trigger Kali's latest event, see if it works!
Will give it a go today when im able, thank you :D

Edit: With the ML's mod i managed to trigger Kali's latest event as well, thanks once again.

Last edited:
Reactions: wsrvnar

fritzw

Dec 13, 2018
So... guys, I downloaded the 1.17.1 patch only. You say there's a readme? I don't see any. All there is are: scripts.rpa, media.rpa, archive.rpa, v17.rpa and 2 mp4 files (Lovin_Ladies and Hype). Where do the 2 mp4 files go?

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Can I update from 16.1 to 17.1?
It shouldn't be a problem.

So... guys, I downloaded the 1.17.1 patch only. You say there's a readme? I don't see any. All there is are: scripts.rpa, media.rpa, archive.rpa, v17.rpa and 2 mp4 files (Lovin_Ladies and Hype). Where do the 2 mp4 files go?
My guess is that Runey may have forgotten to include the README file with this one, but it works the same way as before. This is from the README for v0.17:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible in the future to expand the hotel to get more rooms? So that way more girls can join and some aren't doubling up?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is it possible in the future to expand the hotel to get more rooms? So that way more girls can join and some aren't doubling up?
Possible yes, as it is up to Runey. Although, I doubt that the current system wit multiple occupants per room will change and the same goes for an additional floor.
Hi all, maybe someone can share the saves. My saves were lost.
Yes they can, but no most of us won't do that anytime someone come and ask and didn't find it nessesary use the search function first.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes