Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I have the perfect substitute for Lin for him.
She was genetically engineered to be impervious to even his most passionate head pats.
We used some of Oldtoothlessbasterd's DNA to make her more durable.
View attachment 2722215
I Won't ask how you got my DNA But it looks legit, You need to do some more work on it for me.
Make it look less orc and more elf, Headpatting my own kind is just weried.
Wait would that count as incest?.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Also, Will Ellen ever officially be upgraded to a main girl?
Unless he specifically changes her current wants, IE: doesn't mind sex but doesn't want a relationship, no. Ellen loved the MC's grandfather, which is why she was hesitant even opening up to sexual encounters.

Can this change? Sure, if Runey wants it to. Currently from a story perspective, it isn't what the character wants. I think it'll be more likely that we get new sex scenes with her before we get a story change. Again, depends on what Runey wants, but as is, she's not doing much with the narrative, so there isn't much reason to.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
I haven't played the game in a long time. The sample images are much nicer than the graphics when I'm away. Will it get better over time, or do I need to install something else? Thanks for the reply, I'll start the game from the beginning, that's why I ask.
Sorry for the bad English.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I haven't played the game in a long time. The sample images are much nicer than the graphics when I'm away. Will it get better over time, or do I need to install something else? Thanks for the reply, I'll start the game from the beginning, that's why I ask.
That may have something to do with compression.
When the game was first released it was not a large download, so less compression was needed.
The sample images are from earlier in the game, when little compression was needed, so image quality would not be as affected by compression.

The game is now "HUGE" with an over 10gb download, and heavier compression to get it that small.
The actual uncompressed game size is over 100 gb's.
Posting it with less compression would result in a download size that few people would want to download, and many would complain loudly about.

The more that you compress a game or visual novel the more that it affects the quality of the images.
The quality is still very good with it's current level of compression, but as I said, getting better quality is not really an option, due to Harem Hotels size and massive amount of content.

Reactions: Thuviel

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
That may have something to do with compression.
When the game was first released it was not a large download, so less compression was needed.
The sample images are from earlier in the game, when little compression was needed, so image quality would not be as affected by compression.

The game is now "HUGE" with an over 10gb download, and heavier compression to get it that small.
The actual uncompressed game size is over 100 gb's.
Posting it with less compression would result in a download size that few people would want to download, and many would complain loudly about.

The more that you compress a game or visual novel the more that it affects the quality of the images.
The quality is still very good with it's current level of compression, but as I said, getting better quality is not really an option, due to Harem Hotels size and massive amount of content.
Understood, THx to you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
unable to trigger kali new event is it a glitch? v17
I have heard that some are having issues, yeah.
Yeah, Runey's skills keep improving, and I expect that will continue.

Reactions: tHe ReDd

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
something odd happen im about to finish Maria's story but i never triggered the buy and giver her the Succubus costume

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
something odd happen im about to finish Maria's story but i never triggered the buy and giver her the Succubus costume
Just do it, I don't think it is required for anything other than the lust events... Most of the outfits are just for fun, there is no 'trigger' for them, you just do it when you can spare the cash.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Just do it, I don't think it is required for anything other than the lust events... Most of the outfits are just for fun, there is no 'trigger' for them, you just do it when you can spare the cash.
its not even there to buy. maybe was taken out?

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Runey I made a script to replace names with name variables and it writes a log file with the changes. It only does 1 name at a time though.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Runey I made a script to replace names with name variables and it writes a log file with the changes. It only does 1 name at a time though.
The game has that ability built in to it for most of the main characters.
The only ones not covered by that are the side characters.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes