Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Probably a dumb question, but I haven't played the last 2 updates, is it worth redownloading and playing back through to these last 2 updates or do y'all think I should wait for anorher update or two?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i simply can't make up my mind .... i want .... i want ..... i want .... i want all the babes dammit ... ahhhh i said it ... whew what a burden off my shoulders ... does 1st aid cream burn if you apply it to your ... you know ... dick hhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahaaaahahahahahaha jk jk love your game Runey :love:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
god damn Felicity is one toxic bitch I wish there was a way to kick her out of the hotel
I was just like you when she came out with Emma the first time i played the game, truly, then...time goes on, update after update AFTER another update until i finally understand her role in the game (and Emma too): KITTY DUNGEON SLAVE!
She became my fav of all the main girls (she's second overall on par with Ellen and behind goddess Sylvia :Kappa:)

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm having an issue progressing. I'm stuck on a loop of needing to advance my relationship with Android to progress with Lin, and I need to progress with Lin for Autumn and Sylvia. I have Lin at level 26 and looking at the walkthrough I need to give Android the Human outfit. But I already did that, and I can't buy it again, my Adroid is level 37. And I am using the latest v0.17. Help
Are you talking relationship or obedience? Because Android relationship 37 should be damn near the end of her story, I don't see how you could have gotten her that far without Lin. If you're talking obedience, that only impacts things you can do with them, not their actual story. You might have your events off via the walk through if you're using the wrong stat.

Probably a dumb question, but I haven't played the last 2 updates, is it worth redownloading and playing back through to these last 2 updates or do y'all think I should wait for anorher update or two?
That really depends on you. There's enough changes in the story within the last 3 versions that might make it worth while, but keep in mind some of these events don't change drastically - they're improved either in story telling or set design, possibly both. If you have a really good bead on things and would like to see how they've changed it's prolly worth it. On the flip, if you can't really remember them, it might also be a good thing to refresh.

I make a new save each version simply to help refresh the story, see things change and because I enjoy watching the girl's changes through events. You can also skip some dialogue you're not interested in reading through again.

god damn Felicity is one toxic bitch I wish there was a way to kick her out of the hotel
She's super toxic until she learns she doesn't have to really compete with Emma and still have the MC's love. Her and Ashley are easily two of the largest character changing personality/storylines in the game and kinda weave together because of it. Her kitten outfit is also fantastic.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
New update is dark as hell. Every root is so depressive, especcialy android's - her transformation is a little naive and not at all in her character (just my thoughts). And all these arguments about a better world through genocide, etc. - for what?

sorry for the whining. my big thanks to the dev for this update!
I think you may be misunderstanding a few things. It doesn't sound like you even played her most recent content through what you're saying here. She hasn't been depressed for a long time.

yes dude I didn't write that this game is shit I love this game it's huge and I have no doubt that the author fixes it but at the moment the game is a mess it's stupid to argue with this
Ok. Thank you for the incredibly rude bug reports. Unfortunately they don't help because you provided nothing of substance.

i seem to have refound the Moon can't be spanked bug in 0.17, haven't found anyone else talk about it outside of the 0.7 times.
No Buying two sets of chairs this time but the whole "i should come back at closing time" loop message happens and it doesn't go away at all, doesn't work on week days nor on saturday (sunday blocked by the sport) day.
I haven't tried messing with the console yet, but moon still sticks at 4/12 in the info bar and hasn't progressed at all outside of Kali's hotel event with her.

I'll add this is on a new save with all old saves, renpy related stuff in the appdata/roaming folder deleted prior to making it. So idk why it happened
Strange, I haven't heard of anything like this. Have you checked the Wiki/Guide to make sure you're doing everything correctly?

A huge part of this story is character development.

I'm having an issue progressing. I'm stuck on a loop of needing to advance my relationship with Android to progress with Lin, and I need to progress with Lin for Autumn and Sylvia. I have Lin at level 26 and looking at the walkthrough I need to give Android the Human outfit. But I already did that, and I can't buy it again, my Adroid is level 37. And I am using the latest v0.17. Help
When in doubt, check the wiki! It has a guide.

I try to make every update worth it, each one has hours of content. At least 2, I would say. And it always advances the plot for each main character.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The walkthrough is here.

If you bought the outfit, did you get the mail? Did you give it to her?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Lilmike

Sep 4, 2018
Guys, idk what im doing wrong, but im not able to do the vanessa route, idk why i dont have the option to go to Kali's University...

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Don't mind me I'm just checking in to thank Runey for another great update.

The blend between the lewd scenes and the great story is great as always.

masalcikeloglan

May 29, 2023
Maria seems to be bugged. Whenever I'm in my room at noon, the gane tells me to "get closer with Nia" and throws me out of the room, however, I'm already at max level with her. 1687516395373.png
I also cannot progress Android's storyline because I'm locked out of my room at noon.
EDIT: There's also a missprite when you have Felicity give you a blowjob but deicde to cum on Emma: 1687516890349.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthewpugh

SextyNine

Jul 26, 2022
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.17.0
With Maid Lain walkthrough, cheats, additional events and gallery mod.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 rpa file:
Mega

17.0 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)

With Maid Lain Mod (858Mb)
Mega
Runey needs to add this to the op, it's the only way to play Harem Hotel's latest update on Mobile. I wouldn't even had known it was playable if hadn't already have it installed since 16.2.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Runey needs to add this to the op, it's the only way to play Harem Hotel's latest update on Mobile. I wouldn't even had known it was playable if hadn't already have it installed since 16.2.
First, he can't add it to the OP as he didn't own the OP. Second, due a change of the site policy port and mods aren't linked to the OP anymore. (They aren't forbidden either, but it is fully depending on the dev/mod/uploader, who managed the OP/thread. And neither are this reasons for report anymore...)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maria seems to be bugged. Whenever I'm in my room at noon, the gane tells me to "get closer with Nia" and throws me out of the room, however, I'm already at max level with her. View attachment 2717735
I also cannot progress Android's storyline because I'm locked out of my room at noon.
Have you bought and given Nia's supplies to her?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes. You can't go beyond level 2 without having done so.
Last time someone had that problem the game seems to have forgotten it. If you want to upload your save, someone can take a look. I won't be back for a bit though, nap time.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes