BoBerth

Oct 25, 2020
damn the game has turned into a mess some scenes refer to events that never happened others contradict each other
started the game again to see new scenes and sometimes you want to grab your head and scream what the hell is going on here

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
damn the game has turned into a mess some scenes refer to events that never happened others contradict each other
started the game again to see new scenes and sometimes you want to grab your head and scream what the hell is going on here
If there are problems, actual details of the problems would be a big help, rather than just saying there are a bunch of problems.
Now, if you have the mod installed, that could be the problem.
There have been issues with the mod in the past with the game, so when problems arise for someone, and they have the mod installed, we tell them to talk to the creator of the mod.
Especially when no one who does not have the mod installed has reported them.
Without more details, no one can do anything with what little that you have given.
Most recently the mods issues were related to the changes in older events in the game that were redone by Runey, and the mod did not have the updated info needed to match the changes.
That made the mods walkthrough very, very inaccurate.

And since the game now has a built in walkthrough, that literally tells you what you have to do next, a walkthrough mod is no longer needed.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
no i dont have any mods
From what I can remember, there is a scene where Lucy closes us and Kali is in the closet and Kali is angry that we in the previous scene on the beach pawed her sister, only this scene was redone, this did not happen
and there are a lot of such phantom scenes

Runey needs the details to find and fix such things.
At over 10 gb's compressed, there is way too much to search through without good details to guide him to it.
The game actually has about 100 gb's of data in it.

BoBerth

Oct 25, 2020
Runey needs the details to find and fix such things.
At over 10 gb's compressed, there is way too much to search through without good details to guide him to it.
The game actually has about 100 gb's of data in it.
yes dude I didn't write that this game is shit I love this game it's huge and I have no doubt that the author fixes it but at the moment the game is a mess it's stupid to argue with this

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
oh well, I’m just not a native English speaker, so when people answer a question that I didn’t ask, I get the impression that they are arguing with me:whistle:
That is the thing, you never asked a question.
You made a statement about problems, but gave no details, so I responded to let you know that for Runey to fix those problems, he needed to know where to find them.
And I also let you know about a common issue, when mods are used on Harem Hotel, in case that was an issue.

Pedazo Yareel

Aug 27, 2018
I just want to say... Felicity and Emma's latest event was perfect. Everything I had been dreaming of.
Thank you so much for creating such a work of art.

Reactions: Runey

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
oh well, I’m just not a native English speaker, so when people answer a question that I didn’t ask, I get the impression that they are arguing with me:whistle:
You didn't detail anything - you vented a frustration with nothing to back it up. Native speaker or not, you do well enough that we understand you but you initially didn't present anything that would support your statement until after.

How are we to know what doesn't make sense to you unless you tell us? If you have what you feel is a valid concern, you could detail what that concern is so it can be addressed. If you've found something broken / inconsistent, again, detail it so it can be addressed.

Runey is remaking a bunch of the older content, so there's a chance he just hasn't gotten to the scene you're talking about. It's been ages, I don't remember Kali upset with Lucy about beach content, but I never saw that beach content to begin with. I remember her being upset you banged Lucy at their house, but that's it.

Jan 8, 2020
i seem to have refound the Moon can't be spanked bug in 0.17, haven't found anyone else talk about it outside of the 0.7 times.
No Buying two sets of chairs this time but the whole "i should come back at closing time" loop message happens and it doesn't go away at all, doesn't work on week days nor on saturday (sunday blocked by the sport) day.
I haven't tried messing with the console yet, but moon still sticks at 4/12 in the info bar and hasn't progressed at all outside of Kali's hotel event with her.

I'll add this is on a new save with all old saves, renpy related stuff in the appdata/roaming folder deleted prior to making it. So idk why it happened

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
i seem to have refound the Moon can't be spanked bug in 0.17, haven't found anyone else talk about it outside of the 0.7 times.
No Buying two sets of chairs this time but the whole "i should come back at closing time" loop message happens and it doesn't go away at all, doesn't work on week days nor on saturday (sunday blocked by the sport) day.
I haven't tried messing with the console yet, but moon still sticks at 4/12 in the info bar and hasn't progressed at all outside of Kali's hotel event with her.

I'll add this is on a new save with all old saves, renpy related stuff in the appdata/roaming folder deleted prior to making it. So idk why it happened
If you drop your save here, I can take a look and try to figure out what's going on.

Jan 8, 2020
Found your issue. You haven't bought Maria's bartender outfit yet, which is kinda curious because I could swear there was a check for that in her own route...
Anyway, once you've done so, she'll start working evenings at the bar and you can then progress Moon's story.
holy shit that's such a weird thing, ahahaha but tbh you're right i NEVER had events where maria was checked as working there, save for the one line in her super reveal event where she says she won't be able to work at the bar, so i just assumed.
Thanks a lot oomfie

Reactions: torresm

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey
Hola runey soy un jugador que sabr muy poco ingles y me gustaria saver si van a traducir a mi idioma, el contenido de la nueva actualizacion esta en ingles y me gustaria saver si en un futuro esto estara en español. Abrasos y gracias por leer
This is an English only web site, but yes, I believe he is planning to have it translated at some point, it can be hard to keep good translators though.

Este es un sitio web solo en inglés, pero sí, creo que planea traducirlo en algún momento, aunque puede ser difícil mantener buenos traductores.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

jayremark

Dec 25, 2018
I'm having an issue progressing. I'm stuck on a loop of needing to advance my relationship with Android to progress with Lin, and I need to progress with Lin for Autumn and Sylvia. I have Lin at level 26 and looking at the walkthrough I need to give Android the Human outfit. But I already did that, and I can't buy it again, my Adroid is level 37. And I am using the latest v0.17. Help

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes