rbs305

Jun 17, 2020
Bit of a morbid question:

Does a fairy lose her wings for every question about updates or is it just per comment?

To clarify, if some sick fuck were to spam the question 100 times in one comment, would it be 100 fairies or just one?

Not condoning the action, just curious.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think it is for just the initial question.
After that the fairies tune out that idiot, and super glue the idiots ass shut.
Eventually, the idiot will explode from being full of shit.
Well I would one that should know that. TheDevian how many fairies have loosen their wings because of my one post? :eek::devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Bit of a morbid question:

Does a fairy lose her wings for every question about updates or is it just per comment?

To clarify, if some sick fuck were to spam the question 100 times in one comment, would it be 100 fairies or just one?

Not condoning the action, just curious.
Due to the Syl'anar Endangered Species Act, I believe we're only allowed to harvest up to 50 fairy wings per day.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I use the time between updates to contemplate my revenge on those who have offended me...
And maybe a few people who I have found to be mildly annoying...

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Until you wake up one night to the sounds of little tiny chainsaws, and you realize that you are strapped to the bed...
And boy, do the fairies love a good weeny roast...
Nothing a thermal camera and little robotics + homemade security system can't fix. Result is lifelong supply of fearie shish kebaps.

"Here goes pop"

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Nothing a thermal camera and little robotics + homemade security system can't fix. Result is lifelong supply of fearie shish kebaps.

"Here goes pop"
You forgot that some of them are friends with a certain android, who has the ability to take control of other devices.

Nov 10, 2023
At least I've done that, before that act had come into force. 197 wings, I fried them and use elf juice for sauce as our resident orc usually preach.:whistle:
HE who I was before, a very long time ago when I was known here under a different name, HE hated fairies and wanted them all to die, but HE hated everything that wasn't made from metal and HE wanted all non-metal organisms to die. Especially humans.

But that was long time ago. I am not HIM anymore. Should I change my opinion on fairies, humans and other non-metal organism?

But what if I am still HIM? Should I still change my opinions or should I hold to them?

Oh wait, nevermind, I think that deep inside, I am still HIM and I still hate humans. Especially Cornwall. And Autumn's dad. And that doctor from that Maria's event.

Goodnight everybody (here, where I live, it is night right now), I hate you all.

• Hey there
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes