Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
When I downloaded the updated version I accidently forgot I can just add the updates to the game. Now I am stuck on a certain point and I forgot how to clear it. I buy the bartender outfit for Maria but it never comes. I need it so I can advance that 1 character. I have already hit certain parts of the story where it shows she is already working in the bar. What do I need to do in order to get the bartender outfit for her?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
So on the computer, it says you've already bought it, but it isn't available to be picked up at the front door? AND if you knock on Maria's door, there isn't an option to give her the outfit?

If that's the case it sounds like you hit a bug :(
Pretty much. I hit the buy button and it says I just bought it. The next day I do not get a notification saying I got mail waiting for me. I go back to the computer and it still shows I never bought it. Even when I click buy for it, the money for it never comes out of my deal

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Pretty much. I hit the buy button and it says I just bought it. The next day I do not get a notification saying I got mail waiting for me. I go back to the computer and it still shows I never bought it. Even when I click buy for it, the money for it never comes out of my deal
You also have to have Maria up to a certain level to trigger the event.
The outfit will not arrive, until Maria has the correct stats for it.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes