TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When I downloaded the updated version I accidently forgot I can just add the updates to the game. Now I am stuck on a certain point and I forgot how to clear it. I buy the bartender outfit for Maria but it never comes. I need it so I can advance that 1 character. I have already hit certain parts of the story where it shows she is already working in the bar. What do I need to do in order to get the bartender outfit for her?
Yeah, like Digdug said, you will need to wait for her to need the job. You might have to buy it again once she needs the job.
Just started playing. I understand fetishes and kinks but the idea of elves slavery is incredibly revolting.
That is good, you will enjoy the story then. ;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Just started playing. I understand fetishes and kinks but the idea of elves slavery is incredibly revolting.
Remember, do not focus on specific characters, or it can cause continuity issues...
You would see references to events that had not happened yet.

Share the love, even if one might make you afraid that you might wake up at night, with your dick in one of her hands, and a sharp knife in the other...

Reactions: TheDevian

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
You also have to have Maria up to a certain level to trigger the event.
The outfit will not arrive, until Maria has the correct stats for it.
Yeah, like Digdug said, you will need to wait for her to need the job. You might have to buy it again once she needs the job.
Ok so I pretty much just keep going with the other characters stories and hers as much as I can and build up all their stats. Then everything should then work out? Is that what yall are pretty much saying?

By the way hey Dev. Been a while since we last chatted

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok so I pretty much just keep going with the other characters stories and hers as much as I can and build up all their stats. Then everything should then work out? Is that what yall are pretty much saying?

By the way hey Dev. Been a while since we last chatted
Yeah, that will sort itself out, you just got it too soon. It should be locked until she needs it, but shit happens.

Yeah, good to see you again. (y) Hope you are enjoying the game otherwise.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Yeah, that will sort itself out, you just got it too soon. It should be locked until she needs it, but shit happens.

Yeah, good to see you again. (y) Hope you are enjoying the game otherwise.
Yea I am enjoying it. I have been busy with some other things and working on the story for my game I am wanting to create

erogedegen

Jul 26, 2019
i've been so in love with this game. this pop up is the most heartbreaking so far. looking forward to what you have in store, Runey. this game is honestly a gem with your amazing worldbuilding and interpersonal relationships with all the characters. this is the only lewd game i've played that almost made me cry at times (ashley, especially). also, the graphics are top notch. glad to support your team and this unforgettable story :)

1701597710199.png

Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
Hello. Haven't played the game for more than two years. Could anyone tell how close the game is toward it's completion? Are any of the main girls' story fully done? TIA

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Same here
Hello. Haven't played the game for more than two years. Could anyone tell how close the game is toward it's completion? Are any of the main girls' story fully done? TIA
I don't believe that a main girl story is fully done, but there's a shit-ton of content for most of the girls.
So you would be busy playing for a long time.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I like this a lot, but the sex scenes have some minor issues that should be fixed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vaginas don't stay closed like this when you insert things into them.
You're telling me penises don't just phase into vaginas? I've been lied to!

...jokes aside, that's certainly due to Honey Select's technical limitations. Keep in mind that it's old tech at this point, and being originally Japanese the genitals were all censored anyway, so Illusion never bothered to animate penetrations to that level of detail.

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
You're telling me penises don't just phase into vaginas? I've been lied to!

...jokes aside, that's certainly due to Honey Select's technical limitations. Keep in mind that it's old tech at this point, and being originally Japanese the genitals were all censored anyway, so Illusion never bothered to animate penetrations to that level of detail.
Agree. But i wanna ask Runey if the game has switched to Honey Select 2? Because it has been out for a long time, maybe long enough to have as much if not more mods than its predecessor with better graphics. If not, is it because you have to start from scratch or is there any technical problems with the engine?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Agree. But i wanna ask Runey if the game has switched to Honey Select 2? Because it has been out for a long time, maybe long enough to have as much if not more mods than its predecessor with better graphics. If not, is it because you have to start from scratch or is there any technical problems with the engine?
HS2 has enough of a different feel to it that a 1:1 transition would be impossible. I'm not sure about the maps, objects and stuff, but the character cards would have to be remade from scratch and in the end would still look very different from the current ones, especially considering they're quite stylized.

Reactions: TheDevian and Weebi

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
I might have just forgotten cause it's been a few years since I last played, but why does Nia's eye colour change in some scenes? It's blue in the sanctuary and stuff, but yellow when she's in Lins room.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I might have just forgotten cause it's been a few years since I last played, but why does Nia's eye colour change in some scenes? It's blue in the sanctuary and stuff, but yellow when she's in Lins room.
She wears colored contacts with her uniform so the police think she's human and don't shoot on sight and ask questions later.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes