c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Who say it is about quality Strike-10?:LOL:
It is to have the "full" uncompressed version, nothing more, nothing less. And I assume for TheDevian to see if he headpat Lin too much and her head begins to deform one a pixel scale.

If it was (and is) about what make sense and logic, then only around 1/3, less for my post, would be here. Also then the demand for very high amount of pixel for cameras still or other would drop as long as we look at it at a device that either has less pixel or our low pass called eyes can't see the difference. But we still look at 8k videos on a 2k 6" phone screen, cause, I really don't know other than we can.:ROFLMAO:

And I agree with you, the good lossy compression always try to find a balance between the quality (what humans seen, no pixel peeping) and size. If my memory serves me right, although I can't find it on the internet, one requirement at one time for an losy image compression was to transfer a image over a normal telephone line in less then one minute.

Also bonus point if can name this lady and the source of her image:
1702115872725.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022

If it was (and is) about what make sense and logic, then only around 1/3, less for my post, would be here.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ISN’T THAT THE TRUTH!
I agree with you regarding peoples actions and common sense & logic … however some of the ensuing insanity is due to ignorance not stupidity. So posts like yours and mine that ”fill in the blanks” of NOT knowing will help those that have the desire to NOT be clueless.

If my memory serves me right, although I can't find it on the internet, one requirement at one time for an losy image compression was to transfer a image over a normal telephone line in less then one minute.
I recall exactly this as well. The exact technical specs/details … I do not recall either ... but quality wasn’t the highest priority factor for images/compression at that time. The highest priority then was that it actually worked and in X time.

Also bonus point if can name this lady and the source of her image:
View attachment 3157747

I had NO Idea WHO exactly this was.
However I knew exactly WHERE it came from!
It has the “Early Playboy Centerfold” level of model beauty, set, staging & quality is in the very DNA of the photo.
Which prior to the internet was the Gold Standard.
I would have had better luck identifying the individual if you chose one 10-20 years later
from the 70s-80s vs the 60’s.

However you inspired me to provide the answer for my images & bonus point question above.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Welcome to the club. TheDevian and I would also like to see this version.
The only difference for me would be that unlike the current builds, I would not be able to keep most of the builds if I got the full 4k version (or I would need to get a drive just for HH stuff). I only have 7.6tb free on that drive! XD

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Uncompressed View attachment 3157416

[...]

The image I used to illustrate the ”uncompressed”
is an AI processed/transformed to -Real-
of this drawn picture … which was my “compressed” example.
Wow. I gotta look into this AI thingy a bit more.
I hear it's popular amongst the kids these day. lol

You don't happen to have a slightly larger version? :love:
And what AI tool might one use for nsfw content atm?
I know many of them are kind of censored.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I only have 7.6tb free on that drive! XD
That would be 76 version of Harem Hotel, even if we assumed that the final version would be 300 GB that still would mean around 38 versions (linear from 100 GB to 300 GB calculated).

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
More than enough room to store all of those extra headpats. :sneaky:
Maybe, but don't forget all of the screen captures of all of the head pats...
And, the animated ones.
Not to mention his collection of self made ones with the regulars who come here getting their heads patted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Wow. I gotta look into this AI thingy a bit more.
I hear it's popular amongst the kids these day. lol

You don't happen to have a slightly larger version? :love:
And what AI tool might one use for nsfw content atm?
I know many of them are kind of censored.
I included the link to all the Erenisch stuff.

I got the original drawing from the now defunct 8muses forum
there was quite a lot of “comic image” converted into “AI generated Human”

That was one of the best … I don’t know exactly which site or tools were used to create the “Human” version … however the more complex images & images with parts that were on ”top” of or hidden from the “camera” perspective didn’t always have positive results after the AI was done with it. Surprisingly the hidden hands from the original image didn’t seem to cause too much problem with the other examples hidden body parts caused issues.

It probably helps that the original image is VERY simple.
However it still missed the detail of the “wall tile” at the top.
Just an example of how it can make errors.

The only reason I had it on hand was I saved a couple that would make good Avatar images.

Last edited:

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
I included the link to all the Erenisch stuff.

I got the original drawing from the now defunct 8muses forum
there was quite a lot of “comic image” converted into “AI generated Human”

That was one of the best … I don’t know exactly which site or tools were used to create the “Human” version … however the more complex images & images with parts that were on ”top” of or hidden from the “camera” perspective didn’t always have positive results after the AI was done with it. Surprisingly the hidden hands from the original image didn’t seem to cause too much problem with the other examples hidden body parts caused issues.

It probably helps that the original image is VERY simple.
However it still missed the detail of the “wall tile” at the top.
Just an example of how it can make errors.

The only reason I had it on hand was I saved a couple that would make good Avatar images.
Oh, perhaps I misunderstood you. I thought the Erenisch was the original art since I only found cartoon-like images there, and that you had made the humanized version yourself.

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Oh, perhaps I misunderstood you. I thought the Erenisch was the original art since I only found cartoon-like images there, and that you had made the humanized version yourself.
Someone did exactly that. Just not me. I just copied the results and shared it … sorry I don’t know how that it was made exactly … I just regurgitated the difficulties they expressed in their post regarding how that conversion had challenges with visually hidden parts of bodies, with multiple subjects and with more complex drawings.

sorry for the confusion

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElAguila

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
I feel like there's a mod that tells me which answers are good and which ones are bad, but I can't remember which ones.
If anyone knows, please tell me.
(translate)
1702259560237.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I feel like there's a mod that tells me which answers are good and which ones are bad, but I can't remember which ones.
(translate)
View attachment 3163240
Just remember that when you use Lains mod on this game, you need to use it with every future release of the game, for any of the save files made with it installed to work.
That generally means waiting a few more days (at least) after the new version of the game comes out, to play it.

Otherwise, the game tends to crash due to save files that have data that the base game does not recognize...

But, since the game has a built in walkthrough found on the MC's PC, the mod is really not needed.
Also, it tells you when characters still have content that has not been played in a different section.

I know from experience, and ended up having to start the game over again from the beginning, when the mod creator became unavailable for an extended period of time.
That was a pain in the ass...

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
(translate)
View attachment 3163240
There's virtually no reason for anything to tell you what are the best options. Even using your screenshot as an example: do you really need a mod to tell you that the person making an effort to make food for you wants a compliment?

Virtually all the choices in the game are "be nice! vs be a douche" or "continue the plot vs show me dem titties! and then continue the plot". You really don't need someone to tell you which to select when the option presents itself.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
There's virtually no reason for anything to tell you what are the best options
The mod makes a very, very, very long game more efficient. It's not about good/bad choices. It's about "which beach visit is this, and what do I need to experience the next one?" Also: "how long to I have to wait to advance Kali?" That's really all it does, but it's extremely helpful.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
(translate)
View attachment 3163240
Do you really need a mod to tell you which options are best in this case

The mod makes a very, very, very long game more efficient. It's not about good/bad choices. It's about "which beach visit is this, and what do I need to experience the next one?" Also: "how long to I have to wait to advance Kali?" That's really all it does, but it's extremely helpful.
The base game already does this, except for telling you how long the wait between events is. I don't think it is worth losing your saves for, or waiting weeks after an update has released to play, in my opinion.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'll take your word for it. Not to sound like I'm discrediting your opinion, but I found simply using the loading icons for event timers and clicking on the doors and it saying "Do X to get Y" to be more than enough. Add in the regular posts we have with broken saves, folks not being able to buy costumes for events and whatever else I'm not immediately thinking of and I'm of the opinion that it isn't very efficient at all.

If it works for folks, by all means, folks should use it. Based solely on posts here, I don't see it's value beyond restoring cut content.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
The base game already does this, except for telling you how long the wait between events is. I don't think it is worth losing your saves for, or waiting weeks after an update has released to play, in my opinion.
Is there anything in the intro tutorial that covers that the icons are event timers? It's been a while since I paid attention to those, but if there isn't it might be worth adding a loading tip or something to point it out.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes