DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

It's been a while since anyone asked for help with a save that was using the mod, but yeah, IFAIK, she got that issue resolved.
That would technically be true, but you can't see my face in the video, only my ex's face, and she had her mouth full at the time...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Content drip feed is real, is the author working on other projects besides this one?
Obviously, you are not interested in reading the things that people have said in the comment threads, "DOZENS" of times, so I am not going to waste any more of my time responding to your comment...
Want the answer, find it and read it, because it has been discussed ad nauseum...

Literally, the only reason that you got this attitude, is because of the underlying attitude of your comment...

But I do have to comment on the fact that for someone with such a recently made account, you sure seem to know a lot that real newbies would not even be aware of...

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
That's the beta. That is almost never posted here because it's for testing.
it’s not even really the main reason people don’t post it. The Alpha and Beta builds only have some of the content (and that usually needs some fixes and theoretically could break saves), the version that has everything basically comes out publicly for everyone and gets posted here right away.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
18.1 is out. Please update
There, now better?;):ROFLMAO:

And of course, as the others have written, this is the beta. Rune himself made post here with links and all, when the final version, for this case 0.18, is out. Rune's game is free for all and without time delay between paying supporter and public. Alphas, betas and pre releases are different, but because they are alphas, betas or pre releases a lot of us don't care or paying Runey some bucks or doing both.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It does nothing of the sort, save for the basic leveling, but we've argued about this in the past and we'll never agree, so let's let it fade. I still love the game.
The game does in fact tell you what you need to do to advance every event. If you've noticed any bugs, please report them. If you just need to wait, there are no requirements other than time.

I don't need to convince you of anything if you don't want to accept it, but I won't let misinformation about my game spread.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes