magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
I know it would be a lot of extra work but it'd be really cool if we could permanently change Pixel's boob size, rather than just for a few scenes

Edit: in the scene where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
Holy fuck 11gb total now... Can we get a torrent for this instead of bandwidth limited data websites?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So no compressed version of this right?
Runey compressed it as much as he could without destroying image quality.
The massive compression needed for easy downloading would have made the graphics bad enough, that it would have turned off many players.

Runey does release update patches that are a much smaller size, but you need to have downloaded the full game previously, and kept it up to date with update patches as they are released.

There is also the multi part download option in the original post.
Just click on where it says "SPOILER" to access the links for those.

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
…. I would like to see the uncompressed version though... just an example of what is lost via compression.
I think you are working from a flawed premise…
Namely that ALL compression looses quality …

This isn’t exactly my strongest area of expertise… so if I am remembering this all incorrectly someone feel free to “correct“ me.

However IIRC a % of (a good) compression algorithm is lossless.
Then the next % hits a linear progression of loss.
With the first portion of loss being so minuscule the Human Eye is Biologically incapable of seeing it
Then eventually you hit that part of the loss slope where the more you climb the compression slope the worse it is and the easier it is to see.

I’m fairly certain that what you are hoping to gain via getting the source “uncompressed” game IS NOT significant in any way. (Visually speaking). Regardless of how good your monitor & other hardware is.

The larger uncompressed version is the size it is (partially) … because the “draw” program needs it that way (Layers & handles & pivots etc etc etc prior to “flattening” it into the final product)

This…(flawed) illustration of the uncompressed “gain” you might be hoping for.

Uncompressed IMG_0229.png

Compressed IMG_0230.jpeg

It‘s more likely you will get the equivalent of the same image twice but the second image is 10x the size on your HD.

… Now …
***Bonus points***
for anyone that can name the details for the above character image …

I KNOW many people know who that is and the artist that created her.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes