JoePlant

May 2, 2017
If you are talking about Lain's mod, she has so far managed to not break saves. I am pretty impressed, TBH. Good work to her on it! (y)
I'm honestly talking more of a general way of thinking with these games. Not all pay so much attention to it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any chance to have the latest compressed version on the 1st post, please?
Ask mods or uploader and most likely no, cause they don't do that anymore, cause of priorities (new updates takes them, "secondary" infos not).

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Any chance to have the latest compressed version on the 1st post, please?
Since the person doing the compressed version is not the game dev, the staff have issues with it, and see them as not being a priority.
Harem Hotel is already heavily compressed by default, since the game is actually over 100 GB's in size, and compressed down to a bit over 10 GB's by the game dev.

Reactions: TheDevian

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since the person doing the compressed version is not the game dev, the staff have issues with it, and see them as not being a priority.
They don't have any issues with it, and haven't for years. They have less staff to handle the 100's upon 100's of reports each day.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
They don't have any issues with it, and haven't for years. They have less staff to handle the 100's upon 100's of reports each day.
That is what I meant, it is nothing against the game compressor, but it is secondary, since they have other things to do that keep them busy.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes