Jan 31, 2024
Is there any chance someone could share a save where they just unlocked Autumn? Thats about how far I got before I stopped playing for a while. Not looking for a 100% save, just one thats decently progressed so I don't have to start from scratch.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Is there any chance someone could share a save where they just unlocked Autumn? Thats about how far I got before I stopped playing for a while. Not looking for a 100% save, just one thats decently progressed so I don't have to start from scratch.
You're going to have to be a bit more specific on the unlocking part - because she unlocks almost immediately after getting the 2nd floor, which is like... 10-20mins? of gameplay if you focus your money on that. That's nearly the start of the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
I really hope that the author can add more BDSM content and add various BDSM tools. You can also learn from the pain and pleasure, a variety of BDSM scenes and props in the comics. Thank you to the author for providing us with such a good work.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
It wasn't just that, there's a lawyer involving a drunk driver who hit my dad before he died. I also moved countries, had to live in hotels for a few weeks, took a LOT of international flights to do, started a company, working on another, trying to get an international mortgage loan which is almost impossible, dealing with passport and visa stuff. Among a ton of other personal stuff that I don't feel belongs online. There's been so much to do on any given day that I had constantly forgotten what I had to do and started writing notes. At one point I had something like 60 tasks written down and their priority. Creative work just cannot thrive under stress and pressure, and I need to balance my life.
did you pause your patreon any time this past year though? Not to be rude but dragging supporters in your personal problems while not delivering the work they're paying for cannot end well for anyone.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
did you pause your patreon any time this past year though?
It wasn't just that
Meanwhile, every corporate job has paid time off, grievance leave, sick leave, etc. Where the corporate employee drags their company into their personal problems.

Work ain't life. Let's encourage a healthy work-life balance

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
did you pause your patreon any time this past year though? Not to be rude but dragging supporters in your personal problems while not delivering the work they're paying for cannot end well for anyone.
You have a point but it's also up to the supporters to follow up and be aware of where there money is going. I support a lot of devs and it's not the devs responsibility to tell me exactly when they are going on breaks or vacations in my opinion. It would be nice if they gave us a blow by blow but I don't care as long as we receive regular progress updates and an anticipated release month for the next update.

So if a dev goes on vacation but they maintain there promised progress levels and close to an anticipated release date I have no issues. Matter of fact I would encourage them to take a week off after every update and recharge there creative batteries and brainstorm new ideas.

If the updates are not frequent enough or communication is poor then cancel your subscription, but it's up to the subscribers to vote with there dollars if they feel they are getting a fair amount of content for there money. Not up to the dev to pause all payments every time they take a break.

That's just my opinion however, but I vote with my wallet and don't worry if a dev pauses or not.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You have a point but your also it's up to the supporters to follow up and be aware of where there money is going. I support a lot of devs and it's not the devs responsibility to tell me exactly when they are going on breaks or vacations in my opinion. It would be nice if they gave us a blow by blow but I don't care as long as we receive regular progress updates and an anticipated release month for the next update.

So if a dev goes on vacation but they maintain there promised progress levels and close to an anticipated release date I have no issues. Matter of fact I would encourage them to take a week off after every update and recharge there creative batteries and brainstorm new ideas.

If the updates are not frequent enough or communication is poor then cancel your subscription, but it's up to the subscribers to vote with there dollars if they feel they are getting a fair amount of content for there money. Not up to the dev to pause all payments every time they take a break.

That's just my opinion however, but I vote with my wallet and don't worry if a dev pauses or not.
It's why I always make sure I'm as transparent as possible. I let people know I was taking my first holiday vacation, this was the first in my life, and after 5 years of HH. I let people know when I'm able and unable to work in uncertain times, and what I've been going through. I don't expect trolls to do anything but troll, if anything it's good for engagement. I have even encouraged people to spend their money elsewhere, and have shared a gofundme to help victims of war, and my discord community was able to help in raising $56,000+ for them.

I do believe devs should let supporters know when they're incapable of working though. But the great thing about Patreon is, it's a tip jar. I do offer incentives to donate, but as it is right now, I sell nothing. It's all donations.

Last edited:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
You have a point but your also it's up to the supporters to follow up and be aware of where there money is going. I support a lot of devs and it's not the devs responsibility to tell me exactly when they are going on breaks or vacations in my opinion. It would be nice if they gave us a blow by blow but I don't care as long as we receive regular progress updates and an anticipated release month for the next update.

pretty good post. It's patreon. There's No responsibility. It's called donations for a reason. Donate if you like it. Don't donate if you don't. Everything is at the subscriber's discretion, and the payee is liable for Nothing.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i need to add here that the creator is responsible to give out the rewards for the "level" on the Patreon so legally in many nations Patreon can not be called simply a donations due to they get rewards every month they are subscribe to a creator so in a way the creator has a duty to insure the the rewards included in the "level" that a user is subscribe at is send out aka that the subscribers gets they rewards so Patreon is and never is just a "tip jar" and can legally not as i said be called a donation due to the rewards a Donation in many nations can not have a reward for it and no the message you get when donation to charity does not count

to long did not read because i hate when people tell the hard truth= patreon is not a donation site it is a support creators site and get rewards its never called a donation and it legally in many nations can not be called a donation due to the rewards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my own personal opinion is that Patreon should start to enforce the rules more as many creator are abusing it as fuck to just scam people of they money of Patreon legit did enforce the rule about no active creator page if you can not provide the Rewards within reason then it would force all does creators that scam users to quit and many would be force to legit do WORK on they projects and Patreon should make also check that a creator does not just abuse it to give out minimal sign of work on they thing that the creator page is for

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
After the many updates and the content tags in the OP and pinned area at the top of the thread page have it stated as lesbian and incest involved however only ones that have family relations for the incest is Kaili n' her sister, Lin and her sister, the twins/best friends whatever they are pre-using incest cheat..which I don't recall either way any interactions with those such pairings or others to validate the tagging.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i need to add here that the creator is responsible to give out the rewards for the "level" on the Patreon so legally in many nations Patreon can not be called simply a donations due to they get rewards every month they are subscribe to a creator so in a way the creator has a duty to insure the the rewards included in the "level" that a user is subscribe at is send out aka that the subscribers gets they rewards so Patreon is and never is just a "tip jar" and can legally not as i said be called a donation due to the rewards a Donation in many nations can not have a reward for it and no the message you get when donation to charity does not count

to long did not read because i hate when people tell the hard truth= patreon is not a donation site it is a support creators site and get rewards its never called a donation and it legally in many nations can not be called a donation due to the rewards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my own personal opinion is that Patreon should start to enforce the rules more as many creator are abusing it as fuck to just scam people of they money of Patreon legit did enforce the rule about no active creator page if you can not provide the Rewards within reason then it would force all does creators that scam users to quit and many would be force to legit do WORK on they projects and Patreon should make also check that a creator does not just abuse it to give out minimal sign of work on they thing that the creator page is for
Yeah, and where do I promise anything on a fixed schedule. Others certainly do sell things through patreon, but I do not. Not yet. But I plan to sell minifigs. Everything promised is always delivered.

1719772193812.png
It's quite funny, because it's never the patrons that complain. Only those who would never pledge who feel entitled. The game is free. And I don't intend on letting down those who have supported me over the years.

Last edited:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, and where do I promise anything on a fixed schedule. Others may sell things through patreon, but I do not. Not yet. But I plan to sell minifigs. Everything promised is always delivered.
View attachment 3786144
i do want to respond here i was only telling people what patreon is and the duty the creators have as the patreon is a website that allow creators to get PAYMENT for they creations no matter if it is digital or not and the part about updates to beta build whenever they're ready can still get your in hot water with Patreon due to you are still needing to give out does Beta build within reasonable time and by the way legally if say one support you in jan and stops in mars and you give out a beta build only in july then you are legally "forced" to give that jan person acess to as you said by your own words on the level "access to beta builds of updates whenever they're ready! (and by the way legally some can argue that it is for ever as it mention no time limit and even if you edit it to reflec that the ones that subcribe before will still bound you what it did say before the edit)

but my whole point with the comment i originally made was to inform peopel Patreon is not a donation website it is up to Patreon to make sure that creators follows the rules of Patreon as even Patreon states on they website: Patreon allows creators to get payment for they work and the keyword is payment

but outside of that i have nothing bad to say about Runey as Runey have made sure to inform the paying supporters why some months have had no work being done as far as the supporters o as i called it subcribers knows it after all exist creators that do so little work on patreon just enough to not get patreon attention and they act like that does creators game would not have been done many years ago if they did do the WORK on they game instead of abusing patreon as many other creators have disproven they lies about "games take this long to make"

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i do want to respond here i was only telling people what patreon is and the duty the creators have as the patreon is a website that allow creators to get PAYMENT for they creations no matter if it is digital or not and the part about updates to beta build whenever they're ready can still get your in hot water with Patreon due to you are still needing to give out does Beta build within reasonable time and by the way legally if say one support you in jan and stops in mars and you give out a beta build only in july then you are legally "forced" to give that jan person acess to as you said by your own words on the level "acess to beta builds of updates whenever they're ready!

but my whole point with the comment i originally made was to inform peopel Patreon is not a donation website it is up to Patreon to make sure that creators follows the rules of Patreon as even Patreon states on they website: Patreon allows creators to get payment for they work and the keyword is payment

but outside of that i have nothing bad to say about Runey as Runey have made sure to inform the paying supporters why some months have had no work being done as far as the supporters o as i called it subcribers knows it after all exist creators that do so little work on patreon just enough to not get patreon attention and they act like that does creators game would not have been done many years ago if they did do the WORK on they game instead of abusing patreon as many other creators have disproven they lies about "games take this long to make"
Hey, I agree that patreon should crack down on people who have abandoned their project and still collect money, there are certainly cash grabbers out there.

But the description Patreon gives about themselves would have helped you more

" Patreon is a monetization platform operated by Patreon, Inc., that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service and sell digital products. It helps artists and other creators earn a recurring income by providing rewards and perks to its subscribers. "

I run a subscription service, and with that subscription comes rewards. Some rewards are not handed out every month, and if someone is looking for a specific reward, they can pledge their support when it's available. There is no purchase, unless you count a discord rank as a purchase, but that's just an incentive to donate. I don't think anyone is out there saying "OHH FINALLY I CAN GET A PURPLE NAME IN RUNEY'S DISCORD!?"

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Let's not pretend that pausing payments would actually stop people on here from complaining. Patrons are more than free to cancel their subs for whatever reason they want, and if they don't that's their choice too.

Nobody on here cares about what random people in the internet spend their money on. People just use that as a proxy to attack/troll devs they dislike.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, I agree that patreon should crack down on people who have abandoned their project and still collect money, there are certainly cash grabbers out there.

But the description Patreon gives about themselves would have helped you more

" Patreon is a monetization platform operated by Patreon, Inc., that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service and sell digital products. It helps artists and other creators earn a recurring income by providing rewards and perks to its subscribers. "

I run a subscription service, and with that subscription comes rewards. Some rewards are not handed out every month, and if someone is looking for a specific reward, they can pledge their support when it's available. There is no purchase, unless you count a discord rank as a purchase, but that's just an incentive to donate. I don't think anyone is out there saying "OHH FINALLY I CAN GET A PURPLE NAME IN RUNEY'S DISCORD!?"
it is hopeful my last respond on the subject as i do not want to go to far from talking about the game but as i said my whole point was to inform people that patreon is not a donation website and that was that but as you agree with me about Patreon should start to enforce they rules more as it exist many creators that keep getting payments and every time they own set deadline comes up they goes "oh sorry my computer got destroyed" or something else every time in does cases people should not keep supporting but only do it when does creators do real Work on they games and not just a few bug fixes like serious it exist creators that take close to 6 months to give out a update that fix a spelling error in they games

edit to respond also to other comment made
Let's not pretend that pausing payments would actually stop people on here from complaining. Patrons are more than free to cancel their subs for whatever reason they want, and if they don't that's their choice too.

Nobody on here cares about what random people in the internet spend their money on. People just use that as a proxy to attack/troll devs they dislike.
one thing will always exist people that complain about legit everything oh no is knife is made with wood and not that leather thing oh noo or is food has one tiny herb inside it oh noo

but the point is that both patrons and creators should remember what Patreon is and yes what people do with they money is they business but people shall still be kept well informed

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes