recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That's what the flashing banner is for. So that nobody can play the game and pretend not to notice.
What the man on the street thinks doesn't matter, because he hasn't played the game and doesn't know what it is.
The sad truth is it DOES matter. In fact, looks does matter more than anything else in games which is a shame.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The patreon guy also focused on Schooldress. I would say he might be happy if you did something about the Japanese schooldress. He wrote an essay on the schooldress, I wonder why...
Maybe he has a fetish...? :unsure:
Ashley has wanted to look better and have bigger breasts since the beginning, give them to her.
You could say she just got a boob job part way into the game... :whistle:
On another note, android IS technically a minor, how do you rule that patreon (i mean that trying to apply real world logic to fantasy game is pointless, the game is not promoting any bad behaviors (except trying to get a harem i guess xD) so leave it alone)
She isn't human, robots and androids typically mature more quickly than humans. :LOL:
That's the best she's she's looked ...ever. I love that top.
can I delete the old version then? I dont want to have to use 2 GB of storage every update. And would the saves go away?
It's still a good idea to move your saves, screen shots, and anything else you might have downloaded for it, if you saved that in the folder too. ;)

Reactions: Scrot

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
That's what the flashing banner is for. So that nobody can play the game and pretend not to notice.
What the man on the street thinks doesn't matter, because he hasn't played the game and doesn't know what it is.
You really think the dude at playpal (or whatever higher institution patreon needs to work with) who will get an image of the game will play the game and check the banner and stuff, they will say "wellp she looks like a kid, so this must be pedophillia" and will send a warning to patreon to remove the game (or worse)

it's not people playing the game causing problems

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You really think the dude at playpal (or whatever higher institution patreon needs to work with) who will get an image of the game will play the game and check the banner and stuff, they will say "wellp she looks like a kid, so this must be pedophillia" and will send a warning to patreon to remove the game (or worse)

it's not people playing the game causing problems
Nah, I think that if Patreon sends a complaint to the dev then said dev can say 'I've made all reasonable effort to make her age clear. What you assumed based on a single screenshot doesn't actually matter" and then answer with a matching screenshot of the girl talking about her age.

No, I don't expect Patreon employees to play every single trashy H-game on their platform. I never would, but I expect them to, when faced with clear evidence that there is nothing wrong going on, to admit that they were wrong and back off.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So I will be a total perv and ask for some Autumn nudes. She is a prude, all I have seen is her boobs. Shower peeping just shows her butt, since she manages to fully cover up when she turns to order you to get out. I want to see her whole nude front! Come on, the guy who made this posts in here, you can't tell me he can't make her do some nude poses. Oh, wait, let me guess... They exist, but are patreon only as a bonus? *sigh*

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If you do put the schoolgirl outfit behind the truestory code, will there be an option to use the new outfit with truestory enabled, because I honestly prefer this one.
I wont be able to support Ashley's school uniform, so those images with just be replaced. It'll just be the new uniform from now on.

So I will be a total perv and ask for some Autumn nudes. She is a prude, all I have seen is her boobs. Shower peeping just shows her butt, since she manages to fully cover up when she turns to order you to get out. I want to see her whole nude front! Come on, the guy who made this posts in here, you can't tell me he can't make her do some nude poses. Oh, wait, let me guess... They exist, but are patreon only as a bonus? *sigh*
That's an odd assumption... No, there isn't any lewd content with Autumn yet, her story hasn't developed enough. She's religious, and a hyper virgin, she doesn't even masturbate. She's not going to spread her legs open for you right now, no matter how much convincing MC does.

No amount of content is locked behind patrons.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I wont be able to support Ashley's school uniform, so those images with just be replaced. It'll just be the new uniform from now on.

That's an odd assumption... No, there isn't any lewd content with Autumn yet, her story hasn't developed enough. She's religious, and a hyper virgin, she doesn't even masturbate. She's not going to spread her legs open for you right now, no matter how much convincing MC does.

No amount of content is locked behind patrons.
It was half joking, although hiding nudes of a character you can't get nude would be a good patron incentive.

And yes, I know all that. That is why I am asking for CG pics of her. As in, ones not in the game, posted to this thread. It would take some extra work to just MAKE nude pics of her, but I figured I could at least ask.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
It was half joking, although hiding nudes of a character you can't get nude would be a good patron incentive.

And yes, I know all that. That is why I am asking for CG pics of her. As in, ones not in the game, posted to this thread. It would take some extra work to just MAKE nude pics of her, but I figured I could at least ask.
Join the discord, there are a few of her in the custom art channel.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Also, I just chose to free Lin, thinking it won't change anything about our relationship. Which is true, for now, before future updates. But I remember someone in the game earlier said that all freeing an elf does it make them get snatched up by someone else, so in effect Lin can only really be free with me. Did I... Make the wrong choice? Is a future update going to make this the bad decision? I don't want to lose her.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Also, I just chose to free Lin, thinking it won't change anything about our relationship. Which is true, for now, before future updates. But I remember someone in the game earlier said that all freeing an elf does it make them get snatched up by someone else, so in effect Lin can only really be free with me. Did I... Make the wrong choice? Is a future update going to make this the bad decision? I don't want to lose her.
Did you make the wrong choice? Probably. But that's up to your opinion. Lin is definitely in danger now.
Will that choice effect future events? Maybe.

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Did you make the wrong choice? Probably. But that's up to your opinion. Lin is definitely in danger now.
Will that choice effect future events? Maybe.
Did you just basically confirm you will make that happen if I chose that? Fine, but at least allow a way for the player to... Re-own her, or something. You know, make it so the character realizes he either owns her, or some asshole will, and let you decide to take legal ownership again after all. I know that makes the choice cheap if you can just redo it, but... The save was over an hour and a half ago and a lot has happened. I would reload right now if it didn't mean I would lose a lot of progress. I have become really invested in these girls, it will crush me to have damned her like that.

On a less somber note, can I make some requests for updates? I am HUGE on the exhib fetish, and that was the main thing that drew me to your game. And it paid off, the exhib, and so much else, is great. But I want more exhib events. Way more. Ones that take it even further. Like, walking down a crowded street naked, or going to a pool naked, that kind of thing. I am not saying to just make it nothing but an exhib game, but I DEFINITELY would love for even more exhib events in the future. For the record, I have already unlocked every single one in the game so far... Well, except Violet, 100 days in and I still don't know how to get her.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Did you just basically confirm you will make that happen if I chose that? Fine, but at least allow a way for the player to... Re-own her, or something. You know, make it so the character realizes he either owns her, or some asshole will, and let you decide to take legal ownership again after all. I know that makes the choice cheap if you can just redo it, but... The save was over an hour and a half ago and a lot has happened. I would reload right now if it didn't mean I would lose a lot of progress. I have become really invested in these girls, it will crush me to have damned her like that.

On a less somber note, can I make some requests for updates? I am HUGE on the exhib fetish, and that was the main thing that drew me to your game. And it paid off, the exhib, and so much else, is great. But I want more exhib events. Way more. Ones that take it even further. Like, walking down a crowded street naked, or going to a pool naked, that kind of thing. I am not saying to just make it nothing but an exhib game, but I DEFINITELY would love for even more exhib events in the future. For the record, I have already unlocked every single one in the game so far... Well, except Violet, 100 days in and I still don't know how to get her.
Violet isn't an official character. She's more of a mod, I guess. She doesn't exist in the story, lore, or anything else. Everything about her isn't real.

You can use the code 'spinningtv' to unlock her, and 'sunlight' to remove her.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Anyway, I think I am done for now, probably. I think I got the message saying it's the end of their story up until now for everyone. If not, there isn't much left. So, don't take this as me just trying to be nice, but Runey? You might have made the most immersive and well written hentai game ever. Like, normally the writing in these things is just trash. It's there to be an excuse for naughty things to happen, and that's about the best you can say about them. This game? I legit care about all of them, a lot. To where I literally begged you to not let Lin come to harm by my choice. Some quick backstory, I originally just used the mod like crazy when I first got it, and set the time ahead only enough to get Ashley. I just maxed their stats to exhibition and had some fun for an hour or 2. But as I did, I realized how well written they were. So I actually dropped that save really quickly, and started over, completely legit that time aside from moving the day time ahead a bit early game when it was too early to sleep but literally had no meaningful way to pass the time because all 3 current girls were busy, and gave myself several thousand dollars.

So you made me actually WANT to see the non-h content, a first for any hentai game I have ever played. That is amazing. I would rate this a 10/10, if I was going to review it. I actually can't think of a way you could have improved it, all you can really do is add to what is already there with new scenes and events. When I can't think of a way to improve something, that is significant since I am known as a bit of a complainer that is good at nit-picking. But here, there's nothing to nitpick. Nothing.

Reactions: Riou and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyway, I think I am done for now, probably. I think I got the message saying it's the end of their story up until now for everyone. If not, there isn't much left. So, don't take this as me just trying to be nice, but Runey? You might have made the most immersive and well written hentai game ever. Like, normally the writing in these things is just trash. It's there to be an excuse for naughty things to happen, and that's about the best you can say about them. This game? I legit care about all of them, a lot. To where I literally begged you to not let Lin come to harm by my choice. Some quick backstory, I originally just used the mod like crazy when I first got it, and set the time ahead only enough to get Ashley. I just maxed their stats to exhibition and had some fun for an hour or 2. But as I did, I realized how well written they were. So I actually dropped that save really quickly, and started over, completely legit that time aside from moving the day time ahead a bit early game when it was too early to sleep but literally had no meaningful way to pass the time because all 3 current girls were busy, and gave myself several thousand dollars.

So you made me actually WANT to see the non-h content, a first for any hentai game I have ever played. That is amazing. I would rate this a 10/10, if I was going to review it. I actually can't think of a way you could have improved it, all you can really do is add to what is already there with new scenes and events. When I can't think of a way to improve something, that is significant since I am known as a bit of a complainer that is good at nit-picking. But here, there's nothing to nitpick. Nothing.
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you like my writing!
(There is a review button on the top of this thread if you did wanted to review it ;) )

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you like my writing!
(There is a review button on the top of this thread if you did wanted to review it ;) )
A review takes effort though! If I could just stamp it with a max score, that would be one thing, but something needs to be written, right? Sure, I COULD just say a quick sentence, but that would somehow feel more half assed than just not leaving any review up.

...I'll consider it.

Reactions: Runey

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Also, are you a therapist or psychologist or something? A lot of these girls have mental and emotional issues stemming from childhood trauma or terrible parenting, and you have written every last one of the troubled girls extremely realistically. Like, so realistically that I have to assume you either work in a real life field dealing with things like this, or you spent months on Google and in libraries just to make your hentai game as good as possible... And if so, I have to commend that kind of dedication.

That is a good part of the reason I care about these characters so much. I mean, Ashley, for example, is maybe the most realistic writing I have ever seen. Her backstory PERFECTLY explains why she is the way she is, and her response to such a childhood is exactly how a real girl could and would respond to it. Like, EVERYTHING about her clicked when she explained it all. You even explained her knife thing, beyond it just being "lol she crazy"! Also, side note, her and Lin are tied for the characters I care most about (and am the most physically attracted to, I like petite most). If I had to choose just one character for my character to live with and have kids and a family with, it would be either of them... Although, we're stopping at one or two, Ash will have to be disappointed she isn't having 12. 12 is way way way overkill.

Reactions: Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is probably the best outcome that could have happened.
Surely you don't believe that? The best outcome that could have happened is they could have said "OK, we see that she's not really underaged, carry on."
New planned Ashley outfit
View attachment 255851
Very nice, she looks amazing. Since you're going to be doing two sets of renders for Ash's scenes anyway, maybe she'll wear that sometimes even with the "truestory" code on?

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Also, are you a therapist or psychologist or something? A lot of these girls have mental and emotional issues stemming from childhood trauma or terrible parenting, and you have written every last one of the troubled girls extremely realistically. Like, so realistically that I have to assume you either work in a real life field dealing with things like this, or you spent months on Google and in libraries just to make your hentai game as good as possible... And if so, I have to commend that kind of dedication.

That is a good part of the reason I care about these characters so much. I mean, Ashley, for example, is maybe the most realistic writing I have ever seen. Her backstory PERFECTLY explains why she is the way she is, and her response to such a childhood is exactly how a real girl could and would respond to it. Like, EVERYTHING about her clicked when she explained it all. You even explained her knife thing, beyond it just being "lol she crazy"! Also, side note, her and Lin are tied for the characters I care most about (and am the most physically attracted to, I like petite most). If I had to choose just one character for my character to live with and have kids and a family with, it would be either of them... Although, we're stopping at one or two, Ash will have to be disappointed she isn't having 12. 12 is way way way overkill.
Each girl's history stems from my own in some way.

Surely you don't believe that? The best outcome that could have happened is they could have said "OK, we see that she's not really underaged, carry on."

Very nice, she looks amazing. Since you're going to be doing two sets of renders for Ash's scenes anyway, maybe she'll wear that sometimes even with the "truestory" code on?
I won't be doing two renders, I'll just be replacing all of the images with Ashley's school uniform with the new outfit. It would be too much work to do it with both outfits.

A mod could be made to restore Ashley's old outfit, but then it'll disappear in her v0.7 events, as no content for the old uniform will be made.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes