andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Surely you don't believe that? The best outcome that could have happened is they could have said "OK, we see that she's not really underaged, carry on."

Very nice, she looks amazing. Since you're going to be doing two sets of renders for Ash's scenes anyway, maybe she'll wear that sometimes even with the "truestory" code on?
I agree that Ash looks amazing in that, but to be fair... She would look good in a burlap sack with holes for limbs to go through for clothes. Yes, even in her natural looking state without the makeup and with her natural hair. No, especially that way.

Hm... New suggestion for the update. If you have progressed sufficiently into her relationship, and done the part where you took her to see the city AND you expressed approval to her real look, can you add an option where you convince her to have her real look as an option? I don't know how difficulty it might be, you will have to make two renders for her hentai scenes all her H scenes and exhib scenes and story scene, and so on. And make a render for every single one of her clothing types with her natural look. And, well, yeah. Okay, it WOULD be really difficult. But I want her to be her natural look for me, to prove to herself that she doesn't have to change who she is for me or anyone, that I accept and care about her the same amount no matter what. Like, honestly, I do prefer her made up look on a purely physical level. But what her natural looks means, on a symbolic and personal level, means so much more to me than looking a tad more attractive. However, it should be a choice left up to the player, so her current look should also be something you can keep her on if you want.

Also, add a small scene where she can learn that your approval of her small boobs isn't just lying to make her feel better? Have her talk to the android, she'll confirm that I make her boobs small every chance I get. Seriously, Ash, I actually do like how you look already!!

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Each girl's history stems from my own in some way.
Ouch. Do I even want to know how bad your childhood was? Anyway, I have to thank you for not including a rape backstory with Ashley, meant to mention this earlier but forgot. Throughout her whole story, with how her father kept getting worse, I was expecting him to force himself on her. I was really glad that wasn't the case, that she at least didn't have to go through THAT.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
still waiting for ash to stab someone and say "knife to meet you"
I hope not! She'll go to prison! Although, maybe if it was a guy who broke into the hotel and she did it to protect someone, with that joke being her way of emotionally disassociating herself from what she was about to do so she doesn't get trauma from it. Although, Android will probably have already gunned the intruder down before Ashley is on the scene...

And yes, I know this was a joke. But I have this thing about responding seriously to them. I find it can often add to the discussion in its own way. Speaking of guns and knives, if my choice to free Lin does result in her being enslaved by someone else, I swear on everything I will get a gun and bring Android with her own gun and do a freaking raid on their household if I have to, to get her back. Obviously without getting caught and charged, but... Exchanging my freedom for hers might just be a fair trade, if it came down to it. I have a major protective instinct for Lin at this point. She's like my daughter at this point. A daughter I often have sex with, and said I consider one of my main two choices for marriage. Okay, this got awkward, ending this post here.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
Runey, do you think they'll require Ashley's outfit to be changed for scenes where she's at school? Also, think you could include a schoolgirl uniform as a side-outfit during sex scenes? Regardless, I'm glad there's a way forward while preserving as much of the game as possible.

I think the recolor of Autumn's outfit looks great on Ashley, and with their very different body types they look substantially different in them. Are there any Honey Select 'clothing pack dlc' type things you could pick up to expand what you've got available? I have no idea how that side of things works.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
there are a lot of fanmade clothes, but it would probably need permissions i guess.

ps : how do you use ash's cowgirl animations in HS
(
they look like the ones from the threesome, i can't find a way to use it with a single girl
).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey, do you think they'll require Ashley's outfit to be changed for scenes where she's at school? Also, think you could include a schoolgirl uniform as a side-outfit during sex scenes? Regardless, I'm glad there's a way forward while preserving as much of the game as possible.

I think the recolor of Autumn's outfit looks great on Ashley, and with their very different body types they look substantially different in them. Are there any Honey Select 'clothing pack dlc' type things you could pick up to expand what you've got available? I have no idea how that side of things works.
There is the "Slutty Schoolgirl" outfit you can buy right now. I'm going with this outfit as her new casual set:

there are a lot of fanmade clothes, but it would probably need permissions i guess.

(
they look like the ones from the threesome, i can't find a way to use it with a single girl
).
Yeah, one of her animations is Reverse Cowgirl that I just rotated around, haha.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019

(
).
He may very well be a skilled enough animator and programmer to have custom made those animations.

Feb 3, 2018
Little late, IK, but it’s good to see Ashely was resolved in a good way. Shame to see the old one go, but the new one isn’t too bad. I do agree that it might be a little too fancy, but it’s great. Hopefully it’s not more than a few weeks to get everthing sorted. I guess .6 is the only “out of date” I’ll keep, lol.

Reactions: Runey

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
If you do put the schoolgirl outfit behind the truestory code, will there be an option to use the new outfit with truestory enabled, because I honestly prefer this one.
I won't be doing two renders, I'll just be replacing all of the images with Ashley's school uniform with the new outfit. It would be too much work to do it with both outfits.

A mod could be made to restore Ashley's old outfit, but then it'll disappear in her v0.7 events, as no content for the old uniform will be made.
What about Juliet and Kate in their school uniforms? It would seem a little odd that only two women in the entire game are in "uniforms." I guess it wouldn't be possible for Ashley to stay in the uniform only while at school and wear that new outfit (perfect imo!) while outside school? Although Felicity and Emma never wore the uniform, so I thought it was a little odd others did. I actually didn't even recognize Juliet as wearing the same "uniform" as Ashley at first. It just looked like regular clothes to me, and I think they suit her perfectly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Scrot

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
It's a shame that you have to change her events, but if i'm being honest i think i like the new outfit more than the old one. Although i just finished playing the new version entirely and grinded quite a bit so i'm worried, is changing the old events gonna kill our saves?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
It's a shame that you have to change her events, but if i'm being honest i think i like the new outfit more than the old one. Although i just finished playing the new version entirely and grinded quite a bit so i'm worried, is changing the old events gonna kill our saves?

New as in v0.6.1? I thought I played the newest version, but I don't remember Lin getting aggressive with someone or a cowgirl outfit for Android, though I DID get an anal scene with her... Well, I turned it down, because eww to anal and I wasn't sure if she actually wanted me to or was playing like she didn't (she was pretending). Did I just miss this stuff, or is it in a new version? I only downloaded from this site a few days ago.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
New as in v0.6.1? I thought I played the newest version, but I don't remember Lin getting aggressive with someone or a cowgirl outfit for Android, though I DID get an anal scene with her... Well, I turned it down, because eww to anal and I wasn't sure if she actually wanted me to or was playing like she didn't (she was pretending). Did I just miss this stuff, or is it in a new version? I only downloaded from this site a few days ago.
Yes 0.61

Also poor Android man she definitely wanted you. :(

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
How are you going to "eww to anal" with the android? She doesn't poop! There is nothing to eww! She even says it's basically just a fancy onahole.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
How are you going to "eww to anal" with the android? She doesn't poop! There is nothing to eww! She even says it's basically just a fancy onahole.
Eh, true. If I had a save that had been recent, I would have reloaded, but... I really need to start heeding the advice the game pops up every day about remembering to save your game. First the Lin freeing choice, now this, I really need to start saving more.

Oh, and that spoiler? Probably won't happen to me since I freed Lin. But the creator of the game has hinted my consequences will be worse... I REALLY hope not.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Eh, true. If I had a save that had been recent, I would have reloaded, but... I really need to start heeding the advice the game pops up every day about remembering to save your game. First the Lin freeing choice, now this, I really need to start saving more.

Oh, and that spoiler? Probably won't happen to me since I freed Lin. But the creator of the game has hinted my consequences will be worse... I REALLY hope not.
The story hasn't changed due to freeing Lin, and there are no plans for changed events based on the decision. Doesn't mean it wont happen, I just don't have anything planned.

Reactions: TheDevian

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
The story hasn't changed due to freeing Lin, and there are no plans for changed events based on the decision. Doesn't mean it wont happen, I just don't have anything planned.
Well that means it's a COUPLE updates off, not just one. Meaning it's a long way off, which means you got a lot of time to consider. So please have time to consider NOT doing that to poor sods like me who chose to free her.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Well that means it's a COUPLE updates off, not just one. Meaning it's a long way off, which means you got a lot of time to consider. So please have time to consider NOT doing that to poor sods like me who chose to free her.

Dont worry, she'll probably come back and take over the Hotel to turn it into Elven Rebel Headquarters. Then this game will turn from a visual novel to an command and conqueror type game :v

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So what is everyone else's style of play? Me, I am very noble despite the genre of game and all the sex. I have only done the dungeon once, with Lin, and only because I accidentally clicked it and found Lin down there exploring it and seemed curious enough to want to try it out. I don't want submissive girlfriends, I want them to have a mind of their own. I do not do anything without it being CLEARLY consensual, like when Android hinted at wanting anal but I turned it down. Of course, your character is a tad more forceful than I like at times, he can be pushy when it comes to exhib stuff. Then again, without that push, the girls would probably never go that far, so the main character makes the right call on that. I also tend to not make to first move or even the 10th move, I didn't start actually asking for sexual favors until I was at a fairly high slut stat for them from the girls coming onto ME, as I didn't start doing so until they made it clear they want it and want it often. Also, I do not ask for sexual favors for doing nice stuff. Like, I only asked Kali to flash me after she delivered pizza until after the first time when she was clearly disappointed that I didn't ask the first time.

Although, I do SOMETIMES get underhanded, and only when others want me to. Like doing any of Maria's... Tasks. Mostly involving getting other girls naked or snooping in their rooms, I went along with it only because it's what she wanted. And Lin, as is obvious from me freeing her, I treat extremely well and never ever force her to do anything outside of exhib stuff or lowering boundaries. Taking her panties off and having her clean my room is one thing, but spanking? Hell no, not ever, ever ever, no. And I even went easy on her early on when she burnt food, anything that was only slightly burnt had me tell her it was great. Like, for my character, it actually makes sense why she becomes so attached to him beyond just merely being submissive. He really does treat her like a precious treasure, and I'd like to think he'd go ballistic if anyone actually hurt her. Ironic considering she became just as loved as Lin for me, but Ashley's antagonism with Lin early on had me not liking her too much for a while. Thankfully, she came around and started treating Lin really sweetly and basically became Best Friends Forever with her.

But yeah, anyone want to do a paragraph or two on their playstyle? Aggressive, soft, literally try to mind break them into basically being mindless fuck machines, harem of True Love like I am building?

May 26, 2018
Anyway, I think I am done for now, probably. I think I got the message saying it's the end of their story up until now for everyone. If not, there isn't much left. So, don't take this as me just trying to be nice, but Runey? You might have made the most immersive and well written hentai game ever. Like, normally the writing in these things is just trash. It's there to be an excuse for naughty things to happen, and that's about the best you can say about them. This game? I legit care about all of them, a lot. To where I literally begged you to not let Lin come to harm by my choice. Some quick backstory, I originally just used the mod like crazy when I first got it, and set the time ahead only enough to get Ashley. I just maxed their stats to exhibition and had some fun for an hour or 2. But as I did, I realized how well written they were. So I actually dropped that save really quickly, and started over, completely legit that time aside from moving the day time ahead a bit early game when it was too early to sleep but literally had no meaningful way to pass the time because all 3 current girls were busy, and gave myself several thousand dollars.

So you made me actually WANT to see the non-h content, a first for any hentai game I have ever played. That is amazing. I would rate this a 10/10, if I was going to review it. I actually can't think of a way you could have improved it, all you can really do is add to what is already there with new scenes and events. When I can't think of a way to improve something, that is significant since I am known as a bit of a complainer that is good at nit-picking. But here, there's nothing to nitpick. Nothing.

I must say that I agree with this post 100%!!! having reviewed numerous Hentai games, this is one that I not only Like, but would support 100% (once you leave patreon). Not only does this have a decent storyline, but decent writing and scenes. Well written, well put together, and w good story flow. Very impressed with this developer and hope to see more from him in the future.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes