TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Shit Nia & the fairys just hauled ass out of the hotel in a flat hurry. everybody hide while you can all hell is about to break loose!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
So if the beta is still dysfunctionnal, it might be a good idea to put the previous version back on the first page in the meantime. Because right now it's been 10 days and people who don't have the previous version litterally still can't download the game at all.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
No. They leaked it, they've to deal with the consequences.
What consequences ? People who come here to download the game didn't leak the game. There's a chance that they pass on it because this version is broken too, which mean Runey could lose some potential fans.

I didn't say anything before because I thought it would be repaired by now, but it's been 10 days...

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
The loss of nerves for the ones who've to deal with the annoying crowd. F95 leaked it, so they have to deal with it.

Well, that's their problem when they steal work. I don't care for them. They could always look before downloading what they'll get.
What the heck...

F95 isn't an individual, so the only ones who have to "deal with the consequences" here are people who just came here to innocently download a game, and Runey, who could lose some potential fans in the process just because the only version people can download is bugged and not playable.

No one wins in this scenario. Just putting the previous version of the game in the meantime would benefit absolutely everyone.

Also I don't quite understand how someone with 2000+ messages can have a beef with people downloading games on F95. This is so weird. Every single dev I pay for in Patreon I found them here first. F95 can be good advertising, but it doesn't work if the game is unplayable to begin with.

Cmdr. G.Pancake

Jul 6, 2024
Well, that's their problem when they steal work. I don't care for them. They could always look before downloading what they'll get.
... Do you not understand what website you're on? Are you lost? Confused? :KEK:

Also, as I said before, it's easy to backup your saves, and messing up your saves is literally the only downside to playing the beta.
At this point I half expect some of the regulars in this thread start claiming that playing the beta will cause a blight on the harvest.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What the heck...

F95 isn't an individual, so the only ones who have to "deal with the consequences" here are people who just came here to innocently download a game, and Runey, who could lose some potential fans in the process just because the only version people can download is bugged and not playable.

No one wins in this scenario. Just putting the previous version of the game in the meantime would benefit absolutely everyone.

Also I don't quite understand how someone with 2000+ messages can have a beef with people downloading games on F95. This is so weird. Every single dev I pay for in Patreon I found them here first. F95 can be good advertising, but it doesn't work if the game is unplayable to begin with.
And since when have we evolved from a dirty pirate site?
It is simple, if a newer version is leaked, it will be added to the OP, regardless if it is a "final", "pre-release", "beta", "alpha" or even "nightly" build.

It is correctly advertised (as beta3 not new version from Runey), so anyone who can read and think for themselves know what to expect and can make a decision based on that. If you want anything different, discuss it with the staff or uploader, we the "normal" users haven't that power - other than call them, write what is and ask them nicely. Best what could happen is that the 0.17.2 links are back again (with the beta links).

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Has anyone encountered this yet? I have an error with the gardenscripts.rpyc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a few garden errors posted, all from the beta. None with fixes so far that I've seen.

At this point I half expect some of the regulars in this thread start claiming that playing the beta will cause a blight on the harvest.
Hyperbole much? Virtually every post from a "regular" I've seen has been about unintended future consequences that might not get fixed when transitioning to the full copy.

Also, as I said before, it's easy to backup your saves, and messing up your saves is literally the only downside to playing the beta.
Ya... this right here Commander is kinda the whole point.

I'm not going to get into the whole "it was leaked" / "they should deal with it" blah blah blah -- ultimately, everyone here is impacted to some degree. Either by swimming through beta troubleshooting posts or by trying to help people navigate errors that haven't been identified as beta/full. It's great someone thought the thread needed updating and I'd like to think they were trying to be helpful with the leak, but it's beta for a reason.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes