Nov 10, 2023
Hey has any one seen Nia she was in the sanctuary earlier but left with her baseball bat.:eek:
Didn't see her all day long. Last time I've seen her, she was going out, muttering something about stupid beta and seems really pissed of. As a fellow elf, I've done the only right thing in this situation, I hid behind the sofa and waiting until the air was clear again.;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that she will come back soon, she is in charge of security at A11-Y's world tour. Seriously, first, Ashley and her band "Aunt Ashley And The Fairies" were supposed to be the opening act during the entire tour, but then, many fairies who were part of Ashley's band got injured and Ashley went on a stabbing spree and she still haven't come back yet, so A11-Y had to put the tour on hold and they are now searching for a different band that they could hire to open for them. And then, Kali was supposed to be the sound technician during the tour, but somebody stole her sound equipment. And now, Nia, who was in charge of security, went on bonking spree? It almost look like if somebody was trying to stop A11-Y from going on tour and sabotage their music career. I wonder who could that be. Could it be somebody whose name begins with the letter C?

Last edited:

MrCheesy

Sep 8, 2017
Hey, I'm running 0.17.2, and I've bought Maria's "Bartender Outfit" but it never arrives; it's "bought" but it's never there in the mailbox, so I can't progress with her. Any idea how to fix it?

VinceSensei

Jan 31, 2024
Runey need to add 1 more story to rescue Felicity from ascendants, her father hate slaver so if he meet Nia, what if he will change his mind about taking her

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
downloading now! seems interesting
Go get it from his patreon or itch page, not here. The one here is bugged and broken.
Runey need to add 1 more story to rescue Felicity from ascendants, her father hate slaver so if he meet Nia, what if he will change his mind about taking her
Don't talk about the beta without spoiler tags.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would even be offended, but since it comes from a likely recluse who doesn't have sex and whose only company is people on a forum, I'll just accept it...
So, no answer is always an answer and also going on personally.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you so much care about the mod, go into the mod thread and asked there. Or you could used the swiss army knife Universal Ren'Py Mod/URM for it. Same principal as with the beta here, do it on your own risk.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes