WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
2 story events have been normal for every update. Except for when new characters are introduced, I add over 10.

Characters will not catch up to each other. This game introduces characters at different times. It's normal to have fucked Kali and still not have met Autumn. Kali and Lin's story will end before Felicity and Emma's because they were introduced earlier. On top of that, certain characters will take longer to get the good stuff than others due to it being a part of their story. Felicity thinks blowjobs are gross, so she wont do that until later on.

There will come a point when Lin, Kali, Ashley and Maria's story are completely done, and I'll still most likely be making new characters.

In either case though, it's just math. If it takes me a month to make 14 story events, then giving 10 story events to one character just takes them away from other characters, and I've promised that all characters will be getting story in every update.

I could work on story events for my full two months working, but I spread the content out more through side characters, locations, outfits, training events, etc.

This is fixed in the Patreon build. I've asked the staff a couple weeks ago to update this thread, but they haven't yet.

Play through Maria's story. For handjobs, do dungeon content.
Then just focus on a select few characters at a time - it's been proven time and time again in other games that adding a little bit of content to each character every update barely please anyone.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Then just focus on a select few characters at a time - it's been proven time and time again in other games that adding a little bit of content to each character every update barely please anyone.
And your idea here would please even less.
Runey does a damn fine job as it is without you whining cause you too impatient to wait on Autumn content.
It will come. WHEN it comes.

D

Deleted member 59977

I do plan on getting them in game, but there have been some issues. Maybe they'll be available. The drow will not.
Do you mean she will never be available even in future versions? Or are you just talking about the 0.7 update?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Do you mean she will never be available even in future versions? Or are you just talking about the 0.7 update?
There are no current plans to ever show the Drow again. Could happen, but there are just no plans to.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi im new to the site/forum does anyone know how to save in the android version of harem hotel? I know that sometimes in some scenes the mainmenu will be accessible in dialogue scenes but can i save ouside of dialogue scenes like at the start of the day? Or if anyone could tell me the page number of the thread where i might find the answer

TinaQQ

Jul 8, 2017
I'm trying to unlock this scene I found in the images folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how to unlock this scene? If it's from the Violet dreamscape content, how do I trigger it? It's currently stuck on me just going to her room and taking her to dinner with Jinny.

I think it might be from the Christmas content too, but I don't know how to unlock that either.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm trying to unlock this scene I found in the images folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how to unlock this scene? If it's from the Violet dreamscape content, how do I trigger it? It's currently stuck on me just going to her room and taking her to dinner with Jinny.

I think it might be from the Christmas content too, but I don't know how to unlock that either.
Use the code 'spinningtv' to unlock Violet's content. Use the code 'sunlight' to remove her.

incest means the cheerleaders are twins or there's more?
Nope... thats it!
As Rodzaju said, it both changes "Clones" > "Twins" and unlocks a threesome event with Kali + Lucy

TinaQQ

Jul 8, 2017
Use the code 'spinningtv' to unlock Violet's content. Use the code 'sunlight' to remove her.

I unlocked Violet already, but I can't seem to run into that scene. I'm stuck at level 3 with her and it just keeps repeating the dinner scene.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I unlocked Violet already, but I can't seem to run into that scene. I'm stuck at level 3 with her and it just keeps repeating the dinner scene.
Oh, this is a bug. This will be fixed in v0.7.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
yeah ehm could anyone be so nice as to post those Pc codes again?im either dumb or blind(probably both)and cant seem to find them.Thanks in advance^^

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Look at the previous page, there should be a link to the code list around there
oh wow im really stupid....not only did i overlook it but i already went to that secret side...and safed the tab already.....man im dumbus galantus^^thanks mate

Zaparak

Apr 8, 2018
oh wow im really stupid....not only did i overlook it but i already went to that secret side...and safed the tab already.....man im dumbus galantus^^thanks mate
Lol dude don't worry about such things sometimes things like this happens to me too.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is fixed in the Patreon build. I've asked the staff a couple weeks ago to update this thread, but they haven't yet.
The best thing to do is make a post with a link and instructions on what to do, the report that post and ask the mods to update the OP with the info from the post.

There are no current plans to ever show the Drow again. Could happen, but there are just no plans to.
:( I really like the Drow.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes