EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zone_banner_0.3.png

Overview:
In the world of Harem Impact you step into the shoes of ( Name of your choice )
as he tries to get a brand new start in a new city.
Things may seem simple and happy but everything is not as it seems.
Explore the World of Terran , form bonds , meet new companions , uncover
mysteries and have some FUN along the way

Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2021-09-13
Developer: RayAsher - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: -

Options Selector Fix - Adds the Indicator to which Options are turned on in the Pause Menu . Works for Linux , Mac and Windows.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Game's OP AMV :

Screenshots :

01.png 02.png 03.png 07.png 04.png 05.png 06.png Discord_Carl_Bot_Invite_Pic.png

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Harem Impact [v0.1] [MAC Unofficial Version]

Download:

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Ok, I`ll be the guy who asks it: does the game has some relation to Genshin Impact? :WaitWhat:

IMO some characters have same resemblances, but this modern world setting...

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok, I`ll be the guy who asks it: does the game has some relation to Genshin Impact? :WaitWhat:

IMO some characters have same resemblances, but this modern world setting...
Alright just pointing this out for no particular reason, when someone says "Ok ill be the one to ask" or "Ok ill be the one to say this" after there has been a significant period of radio silence with everyone being oblivious to the situation, not as the first non-uploader post.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
This is based purely on the preview alone, but this looks like the kind of game that gets abandonded after 3 months on here. I hope not, as with most games, but we'll see. I'll follow this one and give it a try when it gets to like, version 0.4 or so.

Good luck to the dev, though! Genshin has huge eroge potential, so I'm glad to finally be seeing some stuff about it.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
This is based purely on the preview alone, but this looks like the kind of game that gets abandonded after 3 months on here. I hope not, as with most games, but we'll see. I'll follow this one and give it a try when it gets to like, version 0.4 or so.

Good luck to the dev, though! Genshin has huge eroge potential, so I'm glad to finally be seeing some stuff about it.
Thnx man I'll try and keep on going and trust me there's a lottt of stuff planned , car racing , restorations , dates etc.

Ryes

Jun 6, 2018
ah yes when i spend hundreds of dollars on hot anime girls i've always thought. Man atleast lemme see them gettin dicked to reward my bad financial decisions.

Will Ganyu choke some monsters to death as she gets vored in this as well?

• Haha
Reactions: Boldano

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Liking the game so far and it's nice to hear something other than the usual go-to sound track with Koikatsu games for once. I do have some nitpicks though:

1. This shade of blue for text is difficult to read on that darkened patch of screen where the text goes.
Capture.PNG
2. The arrows for navigation are more convoluted than they need to be. Easiest example to explain is that there's no reason to use the arrow to get closer to the bed when we should be able to just click the pillow to sleep on this screen.
Capture1.PNG
3. She immediately guesses that the girl acting jealous is a sibling?
Capture3.PNG

• Red Heart
Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Liking the game so far and it's nice to hear something other than the usual go-to sound track with Koikatsu games for once. I do have some nitpicks though.

Thnx for the feedback , yeah there are a few probs which i'll smooth out later

Uh for the Siblings part tho its just the alikeness they have . That's why she just assumes that that's his sister and uses the word 'guess'

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes