Ren'Py Completed Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version [v1.0] [The Sad Panda]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO it would be nice if the image quality would be better than the original game, but this, its worse ....much worse.....why all tzhink that grainy pictures are ok and nice ????

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Did the original have the environmental scaling so far off as well?

The first preview: They look like they're 30 ft. tall. If that room had a ceiling, they'd be sitting on it.
The last preview: She looks like she's 3 ft. tall because everything else is so large.

I don't care how good a game is, that just destroys any immersion for me.
If I remember correctly the original dev often put the characters in the foreground, but not exactly as a part of the actual room.

Un4givenone

May 28, 2017
Did the original have the environmental scaling so far off as well?

The first preview: They look like they're 30 ft. tall. If that room had a ceiling, they'd be sitting on it.
The last preview: She looks like she's 3 ft. tall because everything else is so large.

I don't care how good a game is, that just destroys any immersion for me.
Constructive criticism is more helpful then kinda negative. The guy said it's his first go. Being harsh could discourage him from learning and getting better. After all, it is free.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Can't seem to trigger Life of The Party quest, which I need to advance the other quests. >->
Not entirely sure what's missing on your end, but simply following the clues in the other quests (or just talking to girls to unlock new ones) seemed to do the trick for me. Also, a lot of progress is only unlocked by sleeping.
Also, I think it unlocks automatically once you've gone to battle, so make sure you meet all the prerequisites for that. Especially don't forget to increase your strength by going on hunts, as you'll need it for Griev.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes