Ren'Py Completed Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version [v1.0] [The Sad Panda]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How was it abandoned? The main theme of the game has the tag 'completed'
Yeah just noticed that, I have the version previous to that one, as 1.0A was a bugfest that broke the game for me, so never downloaded it, and kept the older/previous version to it... If this Ren'py version works I may just try it, if the graphics remain the same at least.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah just noticed that, I have the version previous to that one, as 1.0A was a bugfest that broke the game for me, so never downloaded it, and kept the older/previous version to it... If this Ren'py version works I may just try it, if the graphics remain the same at least.
It's definitely better here. I played from the beginning and did not encounter any bug in this game. ;)

Reactions: Rythan25

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Ren'py is just the best. I have yet to encounter a single non-text-based game that uses a non ren'py engine to better itself, it's always to the contrary. There is literally no reason to use another engine for all these games, because they aren't doing anything interesting gameplaywise either way.

House chorse is hands down the best RPGM game, gameplay wise. And it's just "totally would have been better in ren'py".

So thank you kind stranger, thank you!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
May I suggest if you state creatures that attack males, you show a couple of them in your gallery teaser. Not enough info to have me look at a trailer so far.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes