Ren'Py Completed Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version [v1.0] [The Sad Panda]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for this, i had no idea this was even a thing and i always had to wait for an android port of a game i wanted to play, now that's not a thing anymore with this app! Also, i could only exclysively play games that had a ported version for android, that's not a thing anymore neither, so thanks pal, this is awesome!
the app is now on the play store so is easier to install

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Thank you so much for the port!
In the future can you also make a port of his first game harem villa?
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-villa-v1-0-0-1-erodraw.1888/
I have to second this. Erodraw is great but unity isn't. Even Harem Island was a slight improvement as we went from one save slot to six. I don't ask for much in a lot of games, either pages upon pages of save files, or a gallery (harem villa used to have one but ero removed it, I think they cited it was causing crashes).

And this port was great. My only real question is, does the port have an 'auto' function? Options has the ability to change text speed but I don't actually see any way to active 'auto' (unless it's a hotkey)

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

nemanfzz95

Jul 7, 2020
I really love the game! But the images are really much worse after the first battle they are really grainy compared to before the battle.

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
What is the difference between this version and the original version of the game? Like what makes this version better, or worse, than the original? I haven't tried either one yet btw. And I don't want to play the same game twice, but I also appreciate experiencing the most canon version of the game. So can anyone help me decide here?

Reactions: libertypics

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
What is the difference between this version and the original version of the game? Like what makes this version better, or worse, than the original? I haven't tried either one yet btw. And I don't want to play the same game twice, but I also appreciate experiencing the most canon version of the game. So can anyone help me decide here?
can knock chicks up this version and no bugs!!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
couldnt find her and wasnt about to wait around forever so for those of you like myself that cant find her just open console
lea_cum_count=9
your welcome :D

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes